Which one and why

which one and why

Greatsword because 50 damage fuck everything else

daggers are OP and anyone that says otherwise is too retarded to see that.

Enjoy your butter knives.

enjoy bleeding to death before you can make your first attack you fucking str pumping mongoloid.

It has 2dmg and there's no bleed damage attribute. Enjoy getting devastated by my 50 points of damage, faggot.

this is stupid, exactly what does speed attribute mean? And parry is reducing incoming damage?

How does speed relate to movement and number of attacks? Also how does parry relate to attack damage? I would assume speed is movement speed, meaning you could move much faster with the daggers, and also make more attacks per round. But will you really be able to make 25 attacks while the great sword makes one?

Not enough information to make educated guess, its all speculative bullshit otherwise. If the enemy has avoidance, the damage loss on the great sword is tremendous, but if there is mitigation or reduction, the daggers are almost negligible. Can't decide shit.

/thread

>implying 50 damage can effect someone with 25 speed to their stats.

>whatever evasion doesn't block parry blocks, and whatever parry doesn't block, my armor will

fucking scrub

If I have armour too, your attacks barely deal any damage to me. You're absolutely retarded.

TWF dagger users typically get sneak attack bonuses with every goddamn hit.

Also your attacks are so god damned slow I could walk away from your threat range before you can land a hit.

>but muh platemail

What you're saying makes absolutely no sense because you don't know the range of my attacks, the maximum distance you can have from me in the arena, my speed, your speed, anything related to classes, base stats for each class, how armour works and how much HP we have.

Daggers and Greatsword succumb to faults in either weight or range. Sword masterrace

depends on base statistics.

Typically speed wins fights.

daggers because assassin class is badass

assuming the 2h sword is 6 feet long, you only have a threat range of about 2 feet if you want the hit to matter. You're not doing full damage with just the very tip of your sword grazing me.

Also, I'd just tire you out in a fight because meatheads like you use speed/agi as a fucking dumpstat.

Enjoy swinging a huge sword like some kind of faggot anime hero though.I hope the memories of being a weeb comfort you in your final moments, when you pass out from exhaustion and I walk up and slit your throat with one of my daggers.

That's not how games work. Please kill yourself before it's too late.

speed is fucking attack speed you uneducated mongoloids

2h is top tier because you obviously take it and run a train on ppl to frontload damage or strike and kite until the swing animation resets.

Sword is also the only one that you can use a shield with, which completely negates daggers, and since the greatsword is just as long its countered by the swords superior speed.

Anyone who has seen the original Berserk knows a big sword trumps everything.

>that's not how games work

what fucking games are you playing?

You're not Guts, and you and all the other fatties here will never be Guts.

Dagger? I barely know her.

*Teleports Behind You* Nothing Personal, Kid

burst dmg > DoT

Daggers. Assuming the sword is the standard speed, in the time it takes 2 attacks with the standard sword i can hit you 50 times with 2 damage each time. Meaning 100 damage done. Plus i can pary a lot better than the sword.

Are you retarded? The tip is the most dangerous because it's moving the fastest.

Armadrill Godsward!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't we need an explanation of how speed/turns work?

Depends on class and talents. A rogue dual wielding daggers with stealth, stuns and other assassination skills will wreck a 2H juggernaut regardless.
A single sword is generally worthless unless you're using a shield.
2H will wreck anything but a rogue. Hell, rogues wreck anything.
A juggernaut with two daggers is gonna look like an idiot though.
Hard question. Insufficient data.

Also how many HP do I have, or does an average Sup Forumstard have? Because I assume we're fighting each other?

If single sword included a shield it would probably be my pick tbh.

In general I would say it's best overall, but still, daggers would wreck if you're a rogue. Useless if you have berserker or tank stats though.

I will assume parry is a flat damage reduction per hit, as nothing is stated as a %.

I will assume it is vs. others with a remaining weapon.

As it is not listed, I will assume armor and damage reduction does not exist.

I will assume each attack starts at the same time, with attack speed effecting recovery rather than initial attack speed, and linearly effecting attack DPS.

I will assume attack speed is attacks per N, with a base of 1. So a sword would attack 10 times for each great-sword strike, on average.

I will assume a base damage of 0, and the + damage is not counted as a %. As if +10 damage is twice as much total damage as +5.

I assume each attacker has the same starting health.

Based on this, my choice would be

If HP =/< 40, Great-sword
If HP =/> 41, daggers.

This was dumb.

I have Sup Forumstard stats. Not strong enough to make a good two hander, nor quick enough to be a good rogue. Sword and board is for me. But maybe I wasn't meant to be thinking of my real life self here.

Daggers because it can parry everything along with its high speed, making it a very versitile weapon

What this guy says

>You're not doing full damage with just the very tip of your sword grazing me.
But that's literally the most dangerous part of a sword. Especially a sword 6 ft. long. The tip would have enormous speed and force.

Also, it's like you've never read berserk

>daggers can parry a great sword
ok

depends. in classic wow as rogue id take the swords as id have a decent speed to get crits and instaspells make good damage. as warritank probably the same. at leastthats what i did until lvl 36

I think this whole thread was just a bait. These stats aren't very useful, and they lack context.
The effectiveness of the wielder hinges on a lot of other things besides the weapon's base stats.