If the refugees were blonde women you'd welcome them but since they're tall dark and handsome you want them to drown in...

If the refugees were blonde women you'd welcome them but since they're tall dark and handsome you want them to drown in the med.

You really are scum

Middle Easterners are neither tall nor handsome but I do think that white bois feel threatened by them, though.

What if the refugees were young brown women instead of young brown men?

Pretty much. Call me scum if you want, but anyone would rather take cuties than pakis

I'd culturally enrich them if they looked like pic related

if the refugees were actually refugees i wouldn't have a problem with them. but most of them are young single arab men pretending to be syrian so they can live off european welfare and explode everywhere

PedophiliANO

I'd gladly support them coming here if they were at least 60% female.

arent the women and the kids the dubious ones but the young men.

ah yes, the might med blood flows in your veins.

It's especially funny because it's not like these losers need muslims to beat them up and fuck their crush, Chad already does. And no one is going to steal their job, they're already NEET.

>an island with 5 men and 5 women
>calm peaceful people, just want to live their nice lives
>5 men come to the island
>sociopathic selfish scum, treat everyone like trash
>not enough women for everybody
you know what happens next?
the men kill eachother until one comes out on top
this is europe's future
full blown civil war
over women

Then allow them to import women from their cunt, or just marry some Asian whore.

Yes you are absolutely correct.

I just don't want non-whites here.

More like Europe has always been like that

>abdullah please don't steal my girlfriend
>waaahwaah my gf left me for a muslim with strong arms
>I might as well just kill myself
And nothing of value was lost

Why aren't we taking more Ukrainian refugees? The Russians are invading their country and stuff.

White mulsims need to drown too.

racist

tfw you will never fug something that looks like this

>being this scared of losing

Yuros are pathetic

>stopping them from coming in the first place is losing
no...

>I don't want to fight you anyways Mohammed....PLEASE don't steal my gf!!!!

Pathetic

>handsome
No.

I do wonder how much racism is rooted in pure, shallowness though. It seems like whether we find a race attractive or not is the number 1 influence on whether we want them around.

Only a savage would think with his dick

Shame on the brits

Everyone is racist. That's normal. That's how all animals work. If a white would move to somewhere in Africa he will not be welcome there.
If a person looks like you it's just easier to accept him as a local... that's it

Helllo, Mohammed

Too many mudslimes on this board

>tall dark and handsome
they're only one of those things, and it's neither tall nor handsome

I wouldn't have a problem with mandingos coming here but I do have a problem with beta rapey muslim terrorists

I read through the koran once since I'm curious about religious texts and books and it's surprising how little they mention him by name. You'll find more instances of christ than mohammod in the koran. For a pivotal figure he has very little presence in the book

t. Mahmud al-Pakistani, pure blooded Brit

Paki get OUT