I ate 5 steaks today ama

I ate 5 steaks today ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtygP1Qfjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you fat pig want a medal or something?

Achievement Unlocked

What did you eat today?

I ate 5 Ribeyes (rare) no salads or vegetable sides just the meat and I washed it all down with ice cold green tea (Arizona)

Steak sound so fucking good now...

I hope you enjoy shitting fist sized fecal balls.

Why do you hate your intestines and attention from the opposite sex?

My stomach is so ruined it will be diarrhea I guarantee it

Every once in a while I like to treat my self to some sinful gorging

did you enjoy your meal of torture and death of innocent animals that cried upon their demise?

Yea holy fuck it was amazing. All the steaks were cooked in the most expensive butter I could find and salted to taste. I bought the most expensive cuts from the butcher as a gift to my self

>no salads or vegetables
>no fiber
>motherofgod.jpeg
You're not gonna shit right for a week

>sinful gorging
cock gobbler.

> (You)
>>sinful gorging
>cock gobbler.

steak gobbler

:^)

Oh I know it user, I know it. Time to reflect upon said meal with a fine cigar and a scotch old enough to vote

>enough to vote
Too old to fuck for ya?

What's the point of a cigar?

Something about smoking while being completely stuffed just feels right.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtygP1Qfjk

You know how to live user. Respect dude.

Real recognize real my dude

What is the meaning of life

Honestly if you can make decent money and not work that hard you get to define your own life meaning.

For me personally it is eating and drinking nice things and owning a computer more expensive than the entire GDP of Africa

Kek frica.

Also agree with this.
I'm in uni now regretting giving up my 5 hour a day freelance self employment which earned me more money than my >50+ career parents who manage large turn over businesses with soul crushing hours and stress. I actually loved my job. I'd wake up in the morning and couldn't wait to get into work because it was something I enjoyed. Had a nice apartment, nice clothes, nice car, nice girl on my arm, went out 3 nights a week with friends and got fucked up.
But for some stupid reason decided to Uni to try my luck as a doctor. So far I'm filling with regrets.

The world needs people like you, people who aspire to be something greater than a consumer like me.

Keep it up user, maybe one day you can diagnose me with obesity from all the ritzy food I eat :)