Weed General / Advice

Weed General / Advice

Ok so I am relatively new to smoking, started over the summer of this year. I usually bought mid tier weed from one guy in my school and his stuff was pretty good, it wasn't very fresh but it was some good stuff from my own inference and my friends who know good shit. Then however I found another guy (im good at networking) and his shit was fresher and real dense with a good trim job and I think it's on par with the other guys in terms of potency but my friends say its better. Now I am buying an ounce for the first time and I usually go to my first guy for quick sales since hes super easy and fast, the other guy is too but hes harder with timing. The first guy can sell me an ounce for $180 of mid tier stuff, and the other guy can do $190-200. I'm extremely indecisive and cannot discern which one to do. Im going to bring my own scale so being shammed is not a worry.

Had you tried the new guy weed yet? If not, I'd spend little bit more for fresher and better trimming job.

Lately I've been mixing different weeds and sometimes the results are a lot better than one of the sorts alone.

And yea I bought 6grams for $50 maple leaf dollars from him about a week ago, he had ultra skunk which was the strain at the time.

Yea i was thinking the same. Tell me if this is a bad idea, ill buy an ounce for $190-$200 from the fresher guy and then ill guy maybe a quarter or an 1/8th and then smoke both and really then tell who is better.

Also any tips for where to smoke during the winter that is not inside a house?

self bump?

if youre going to spend that much why not spend the extra 10 or 20 and get higher quality. might as well have a fresh and enjoyable smoke. usually when you buy cheaper, you get a cheaper quality. id rather have 5 grams of amazing bud then 20 grams of bullshit hay.

where do you live?

my advice is don't let weed deter you from leveling up. don't smoke so often that you'll start skimping on you hobbies and passions, because it will get old and normal, with weed you'll be 30 quicker than you realize and by then you'd wish you honed your skills more instead of masturbating or hanging out.

have fun tho, not saying you shouldn't smoke

Calgary 403

I have no personal property I have that I can smoke at. I mean over the summer me and some buds found a really good spot in an empty field that is virtually hidden. However unless I get like a tent and heater which i would rather not buy as currently I dont have that much dispoable income.

Oh no i smoke because currently right now im bored shitless, I still workout (taking a break over the holidays) my grades are good at 80's and I find this to be an enjoyable hobby and a good social tool

nice

I thought you canacucks pride yourself on pretty much legal weed. Why do you need a guy?

Yea, when I do smoke everyday however I tend to turn into a total retard losing IQ points and turn into the regular stoner. I keep it at 2-3 times per week.

weed is just as criminalized and demonized in Alberta as it is in the states, remember Alberta is basically snow texas.

Ah didn't know that.
But yeah I would just go with the 190-200 guy just to try it out. If it really is better, then the $10-$20 difference is worth it.
And in terms of smoking not in a house, I would just take a quick walk around the block or something depending on how your neighborhood is. If not, try to find a close by park with a public bathroom. There's a few within a 10 minute walk from me so that'd be one of my go to places.

See my father had found my weed a while ago and I dont really have any other living arrangements so Im forced to be here, so taking a walk around the block is usually a pain in the ass since its still cold. But I mean theres a guizeboo near my school I used to get baked at in the morning after a workout then I would go to school.

Also Im not a fan of smoking cigarettes however they do intensify my high, but is it a bad thing to pick up a pack and have a cigarette after a joint, I mean so far ive never had that nicotine driven craving so should I continue or stop that?

It might just turn into a relationship. I'm the same way with booze. If I'm not drunk, cigarettes make me sick. Get a couple drinks in me and I'll chain smoke.

It took a few years, but now I tend to find myself wanting a smoke when I'm drunk. It's not to the point where I'll go get a pack but I might bum one or buy one off someone if I'm out. If I'm at home I just suck it up.

ok yea thats what I thought, having a cigarette and eating a mango really do fucking intensify my high.

If it's better trimmed then you are getting more weed per ounce. I prefer better trimmed weed that isn't cured on the pavement in Arizona.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just don't keep them out and about when you're not smoking / high. You might just get an urge for the oral fixation.

I used to do that as well. No problem so long as you keep your self control and will power

This guy again.
My phone is about to die so good luck with everything. Enjoy. And have a merry Christmas man. Take care.

Thanks man,

also would it be a bad idea to text my dealers what they can do for half an ounce, i usually refrain from texting them solely because it seems weird or rude unless I am definitely going to buy.

bump

Some increfible bulk im drying

Make yourself one of these Gravity Bongs. It won't be this clean: consider this the McDonalds ad for it.

Get a glass bottle and put a pebble in it. Now start shaking it around in an empty trash can until the rock breaks out, forming a hole. Use a bigger rock if it doesn't work. It'll be kinda loud, and you can use a drill and goggles if you have them.

Now get a glass male bong bowl (narrow ended kind). Put it on top of the bottle. Now fill a bucket or container that you can fit the bottle in with water, or just plug the hole with your finger and fill the bottle.

Now light the top of the bowl and start draining the water out. If you used a container, pick the bottle slowly out of it. Unplug it with your finger if you did that, all while lighting the bowl.

Now you have a drink bottle of weed in your hands. Chug it down, or block off the two holes between hits and passes. You now know how to smoke weed efficiently, and more safely than with plastic.

im smoking weed on general occasions, i bought a bong on amazon a few days ago but now theres the question: i never did that, how do i do that? do i cut up the weed and mix it with tabacco or is itjust pure weed? i need a little explenation

DONT DIE