My Christmas present to myself

My Christmas present to myself.

What did Sup Forums get for Christmas this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p5x0nxtqVs
farm6.staticflickr.com/5091/5459024665_a5091e37ba_z.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meh, is that M-Lok? Don't like it. NATO rail 4 life

Bought myself a $20 scratch off didn't even win a ticket. Going to bed now. Fuck today.

A cup...

lovely Ruger..... needs foregrip

That's a classy way to go. I could only afford myself a rope this year.

my dad got 50 dollars worth of clothes, he was shopping as if buying for himself but got it my size. I would less annoyed if he got it in his size so I could just add it to his closet. and know it wasn't wasted to get it. Now it will collect dust in my room and I'll have pretend I enjoyed the gift.

I got an evening to myself, a 12 pack of beer, and most likely a divorce. Not even sorry.

Is that the standard 556? What optic setup is that?

A big winter coat and some cologne

I like it OP

You should try self-harming

is that a red dot AND a scope?

I got a 13 star American flag
A telescope
Some cash and some clothes

What are you hunting?

Not everyone is a sad 14 year old you know

Laryngitis.

Bought myself an 8gb GTX 1070.

Soda jugs and pumpkins mostly with that gun.

Hoping to get down to Texas one of these years and go hog hunting, but I'll use this one for that.
5.56 is a little iffy on an angry piggy.

I'm not saying you are I'm suggesting you should hurt yourself instead of hurting me with your spam on my Sup Forums

Doesn't matter if it's 22 or 50mm a bullet is still lethal

Little late in the product cycle for me, but still a very solid card. I'm rocking a 970 right now still, will upgrade next release probably.
Just make sure the rest of your system can keep up with it.

I'm joking don't leave me or I will cry

>not buying a superior lr300

*can be lethal

Shot placement is king, but having enough power behind it is also important too.
Pigs are tough sons of bitches, and I want that sweet .308 goodness

A gift for myself.

So buy a cannon or hunt with mines if you can't or don't want to aim

Fine

Wild animals don't have hospitals user so any shot with any bullet will still result in death

Maybe eventually. But I want them to go fucknig down, and a .308 simply does more damage, which is preferable with an angry aggressive animal vs say hunting deer.

You sound like one of my coworkers

So again buy a cannon if you're afraid of a little piggy and call it a dangerous animal

Do you want me to cry?

Hogs will fuck you up royally my man, they are not to be underestimated. They're not barnyard fatasses, they're fast, strong and mean as hell.

Saving up for one myself

Got some 120 proof Knob Creek, new fishing reels and tackle box.

I'm pretty satisfied.

Certain w.m.a. require above a .308 or 10mm for hog.

Hey OP, Texan here.

Good luck hog hunting unless you're prepared to shell out 500+ bucks to hunt on private land or know someone with land.

On the flip side though, if you find a spot; try to hunt out in Calwell county. They offer a 10 dollar bounty on hog's ears if you sit through an hour seminar.

Sounds good all around

My gf got me a guitar, I don't even play fucking guitar.her son told me his dad plays guitar (her ex)

Stupid bitch!

A barnyard sow will sever your leg muscle in one bite though if she’s big. (Farmer friend tried that one)

A wild male will kill you if you’re not careful.

Depends on ammo rules in hunting area. In some it has to be a certain round or above.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

NY fag here, god help us. My gift this year. Can't wait till I move away and put some real parts on it.

I was hoping they'd be a little easier to get. I was under the impression they wanted as many gone as possible.

a place

I went to el Paso and shot 3 with just a license

Hey i like that one, when are you gonna do it?

> (OP)
>NY fag here, god help us. My gift this year. Can't wait till I move away and put some real parts on it.
Looks like it's got autism

No shit, decent sized? I dunno if I can justify the drive out from Houston though.

Also; harvest anything off of them? I want to go but it seems wasteful to just shoot and leave.

They're on full extermination down there since theyr'e ruining the landscape, they aren't hunting them to eat.
If you want the free bacon though, and you shoot a male you better hurry and get to it when it goes down and cut the balls off or else it will flood the carcass with hormones and taint the meat.

The fuck is a NATO rail....u mean a quad rail?
What the shit are you thinking with that mounting set up? More importantly, what are you doing wasting money on sight mark anything? For the same money you could have gotten a Vortex sparc that didn't suck balls
It's a shitty red dot and magnifier

How many can an ameteur hunter kill in one run? Does anyone buy wild hog meat?
Is it even safe to eat?

No bloodflow=no flooding of anything so unless you're killing them softly there is no need to nip the potato sack

I got nothing. Literally received nothing. Job didn't give anything. Family didn't give anything. Friends didn't give anything. No gf atm so nothing there either. I think I've hit an all time low.

If you're at a crossing or bait station you can kill many if you can actually hit them.
Not sure if people will buy it, but it's perfectly safe to eat, just a lot more gamey than standard pork.

youtube.com/watch?v=6p5x0nxtqVs

Forgot pic

You have shitty friends and family then. Did you give them shit?

I give you my warm wishes user merry christmas and don't let that get you down buy yourself a present if you're so obsessed I recomend something useful like a bottle or a bag or box

This that ruger bruh?
I've been wanting a mini-13 ruger,fuck AR's overated POS

Hahaha stupid animals but they are social ao I wonder if they have emotions or individuality or anything like that

It's their scout rifle

Thats so fucking tacky leave the gun alone like OP,god damn rednecks

Ahhhh alright,ship it it to my FFL for a Christmas present for me

I got a 3D printer diy kit
Any ideas what i can print to test it?

AR receiver, then buy an upper and the rest of the parts and you'll have a scary ghost gun.

i would suggest a model tank, or what this user said

Am eurofag it's hard to get the parts here

Extra barrel. More ammo. Cleaning kit.

I'd like a big bore bolt action, but I always miss good deals. I was tapped out on black friday for the Savage rebate.

HEY O

>serial #
>reported stolen
>thanks

user pls ;_;

Socks... and some candy

Pussy gun after pussy gun.....
with pussy caliber.....
I got a AG3, that can shoot tru allmost anyting

post a pic then you fucking nogunz faggot

farm6.staticflickr.com/5091/5459024665_a5091e37ba_z.jpg

Fagmerica!

Gonna get some new optics after the new year. Either going with a new Etech or higher end Nikon.

On what grounds do you think ARs suck? Oh wait you don't actually shoot guns do you?

Jesus christ, I almost want to put it out of its misery

OP you got a parts list on deck? Im lookin to build my first AR in the summer, lookin for reccomendations

God damn son! That not so vertical grip is fuck huge

Niggers.

I like that shit man. Merry Christmas

here you go!

Pretty sure more people die or get injured hunting boar then bears. Boars are fast smart and can be fucking mean.

Nice serial number.

Get a blem upper/lower from aero precision along with one of their lower parts kits and go from there...the rest is just about how much money you want to spend

when's nigger season start?

Only think I added was the optic, Bushnell TRS-25.

Came from Ruger as configured. Upgraded model of their AR 556. The trigger is fantastic, it has basically everything I wanted in it.

Heavier and less accurate than a low end AR10

Merry Christmas user

It is all year round my friend!

I'll check them out thanks user

as I see you never shoot one of this before,
is very accurate, is a assualt rifle and a sniper rifle in one crazy gun, you are suffering from a non rare contision. one of you most recuniced syntoms is that what ever car we are talking about or gun, your is allway better. just keep playing with your pussy caliber gun