I want to see India balkanized and the resulting states to war each other on the basis of religion, ethnicity...

I want to see India balkanized and the resulting states to war each other on the basis of religion, ethnicity, resources and political affiliations. Basically I want Middle East 2.0.

How do I make this happen?

Independent Hindu Gujarat when?

So long you hope the same for Brazil, I'm all for it.

Sure but I don't think it would be nearly as entertaining, though, the only real division I can think of is the three southernmost states plus maybe Sao Paulo leaving and *maybe* some religious war between Protestants and everyone else, or do you have any other significant fissures in your society?

Not at all. It would only escalate to war if Brazil suddenly declared itself a Bolivarian republic.

India on the other hand is division on steroids, it's actually quite remarkable how they managed to remain a single state for so long, like lions and gazelles under the same roof.

have fun with your poo refugees, they'd go fucking everywhere. if you think you're safe because you're not very relevant or rich you're wrong, they would ruin latin america and the us and everywhere else. demographics would never be the same, it would be a tragedy.

Nah, the majority of people living in the sub continent would stay inside of it, just like the majority of Syrians still live there, as for the Indians that do leave, majority of them will spill over to Myanmar and the rest of Southeast Asia and eventually some to Europe, East Asia and Australia. On the other hand us here in the New World don't have much to worry about, or do you think they'll be crossing the Atlantic Ocean in rickety boats?

So why do you want me to wish for Brazil's disintegration? You yourself don't think it's remotely likely to happen

Nobody wants to migrate to Latin America, specially the deep shitholes like Brazil and Venezuela. "Refugees" "flee" to developed countries because of the welfare state, not for security. No country in Latin America can provide them with that, not even Chile. We're so deep in the shithole here bringing "refugees" to Brazil would be an improvement.

It will inevitably happen, we just don't need a war for that. Brazil is already collapsing itself.

>Brazil is already collapsing itself.
What will the possible end result be?

One state went anarchist not too long ago because the government lost control over the police there. Brazil will either evolve into a full blown Bolivarian republic with the southernmost states + SP, MG and MS declaring independence (which wouldn't even result in a violence outbreak as Brazil is already too weak to even fight) or it will simply collapse under its own weight and states will eventually declare independence from the unsustainable government.

Either way I highly doubt there will be any violence. Brazil is literally dying as a nation and unless some Messiah from the heavens change this situation it will inevitably collapse. People are even talking about bringing the military to power again or just outright restoring monarchy in Brazil. It's as crazy as that. The most likely scenario would be a peaceful, spontaneous Balkanization.

>what is Pakistan and Bangladesh and the Sri Lankan civil war

Why MG and MS, too? Are they particularly different from the rest of Brazil, too, like the the southern states + SP?

Don't you think conflict would escalate as refugees from outside these states tried to pour in? I would imagine the states outside of the ones mentioned would be far more unstable. Or what about foreign meddling? Or what if the one the states got greedy and tried to take over more territory?

It's not enough and they're all dormant, now.

>what is kashmir

greasy merda piece of shit

I would want this for Russia, too, desu. Just think of all the potential your country has for destabilization.

Again, it's really only Kashmir and occasional conflict with Maoist gangs in Chhattisgarh, as far as I know and Kashmir isn't even that violent.

>Kashmir isn't even that violent
not on the pakistan side

kek

Bump of evil

Bump of evil

I hope it doesn't happy desu but the current government sure isn't making things easier by rubbing their tiny Hindu dicks everywhere.
I'm also surprised we are so united probably because we could 'unite' against our oppressor (Brit cucks) and that we were poor we probably were like just be done with it and get on with our lives

Change 'happy' to 'happen'. Fucking autocorrect

Wait a few years

easily
>khalistan
>nagaland
>maoist
>kashmir
>dravidanadu

these are the insurgencies that i am currently aware of. Did I miss any?