He imagines himself being interviewed in front of a big audience and giving opinion on political and social problems

>he imagines himself being interviewed in front of a big audience and giving opinion on political and social problems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a-are you me

Delete

lol
didnt know such pathetic retards existed here

show your shitty youtube channel

SHUT UP

Who?

>he imagines himself living a comfortable life in a farmhouse far away from the city with a qt wife and a few children and important people from your country drives out far away to grovel on the ground begging you to return to your job while you shoo him away and continue to live your hermit-esque life without a care in the world

stop reading my thoughts

that ones pretty autistic
I like it though

>mfw I realise that my internal fantasies are much better than yours

you mean

more autistic ?

>he imagines himself to have the most original and brilliant idea in the world and that his original idea would made people admire him for its brilliant-ness and originality
>tfw you read a cheap book/see a cheap flick and they had the same idea as you, mimicking even the most minor, autistic detail you thought of

>He imagined playing his favorite song on the guitar in front of the school and impressing everyone

>he imagines himself as a war hero, respected by neighbours, feared by thugs, loved by damsels

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought only I did this

Stop, is painful enough without you reminding me

>He imagines himself as a tough badass who can dodge/catch punches and beat the shit out of bad guys

D-delete t-this.

>he imagines himself as white

delete this shit immediately

>he imagines himself as a modern cult leader in various scenarious

whenever I play video games I imagine I'm a really famous livestreamer and there's thousands of people watching me

piss off felix

>he imagines himself being watched all the time

you cannot make that shit up

>He acts scenes in which he is explaining various socio-economic problems to the interviewer

n-no

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

why are we so autistic

Christ, how boring.

>3DPD
Christ, how horrifying.

GET OUT OF MY MIND

Christ, how autistic.

>he imagines himself stopping a muslim terrorist attack and being celebrated as a hero in his country

>dream about playing in a concert since 16
>never achieved it

you'd probably be put in jail for a hate crime against a refugee

why are we so pathetic guys

>he imagines himself impressing qts with his knowledge of international cultures and flags and telling them about his gsg empires

glad I dodged this bullet

Literally me

>He imagines himself dying to save his friends and the girl he loves

>he devices perfect detailed murders in his head for random passerbyers

>flag

not surprising

I literally have 'international cultures' written down as a "hobby" on my resume. I don't have a job.

this is the only one in this thread that I cannot relate to

>he imagines living in comfy suburbs with a qt Sup Forums wife and mixed-culture children

*mixed race children

please stop

>this thread

non villains get the bullet too

>he imagines surviving a catastrophic incident and saving the girl he loves and impressing her with his survival skills as they hold out until help arrives

>he imagines himself being on a talk show where he btfos everyone

ugly face and small dick

I actualy have fantasized about this. I imagined being caught in the mountains during a snowstorm and finding a lost American tourist girl. I make a shelter out of snow where we spend the night while lying next to eachother to keep warm

Holy shit

Sometimes I imagine myself being a popular politician fixing everything wrong in this country. Like literally other world leaders would turn to me for help

It's not us, it's the rest of the world who are pathetic for not recognizing our genius.

Daydreaming is healthy and important and it's good you think of yourself of someone that can save the world.

>he imagines himself surviving alone in a post apocalyptic world and meeting a girl that strangely looks like Ellie from Last of Us and impressing her with his survival and guitar playing skills as well as being an interesting foreigner

>He reimagines past conversations with people where He says something more clever than what He originally did

>he imagines himself as a popular youtuber with shittons of subscribers

N-NOOO
HOW'D YOU KNOW?
DO YOU WATCH ME WHILE I SHOWER user?! IF SO, DO YOU AGREE WITH MY POINTS ON ISLAM AND COLONIALISM?
OR DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? I TRY TO BE QUIET!
Seriously tho OP that hit too close to home.

Not
>he imagines himself surviving alone in a post apocalyptic world capture women and women (male), and holding them in an underground bunker as sex toys and property, offering to trade his various slaves for ammo and food and getting off on the various ways he could torment and tease the ones he keeps

Of course it's an American who thinks such things

I can see you when you masturbate and put stuff up your bum.

>he imagines himself wrongly sent to jail by a corrupt judge and ends up being so badass that he becomes kingpin of the prisoners and then he gets set free after an internal investigation finds him innocent.

t. psychopath

>He imagines himself with powers akin to superman taking on the militaries of the countries he hates so he can kill their leaders and "save the world"

>He imagines himself being interviewed on the Joe Rogan podcast, and giving his views on political and social issues as if people actually give a shit

Norwegian "products" get special treatment, cutest cunt.

t. Sven Cuckvorgen

RARE
A
R
E

>he imagines himself stranded on a desert island for years, before being rescued, so he can see how he will look with long hair and beard.

ITALY
T
A
L
Y

I think we need sex desu

the only way you can get laid is by enslaving women in a post-apocalypse world

>He imagines being the leader of his own authoritarian state, and building a large war machine to conquer other nations

STHAP

>He imagines himself being the hero in an attempted terrorist attack - rugby tackling the terrorist from behind and disarming him before being hailed as a national hero

>he imagined being a military dictator after successful coup of EU structures.

STOP READING MY MIND

>he imagines himself being a rogue special soldier who tracks down his bullies from school, kidnaps them and tortures them in his basement while they plead for mercy

I was waiting for a thread like this for so long
>he imagines himself as a part of an intervening force in Syria and getting world-wide recognition for being a hero and defeating Isis
You can't beat me in autism

>he imagines making really good posts on Sup Forums and getting tons of (you)s

Nice one!

This is all so relatable. I think this is why I can't have a normal conversation with a normie.

normies are too good for us

>he imagines himself participating at the olympics and winning at every categories with breeze

>poll*cks
>warheroes

>i imagine myself dying, giving a hearbreaking, epic and historic speech and afterwards the whole world mourns about my loss

>he imagines killing himself and plays out his own funeral and takes satisfaction from imagining his family and friends mourn his loss

>he imagine himself dying and transcending himself into the god of the universe, going back to earth with his unlimited power and impressing everyone with his new status

I did this but got sad tbqh, makes me not want to kill myself

oilshekels wont fix shit, nordic nigger

>he imagines himself greek

>He imagined himself impressing the girl he liked by performing at the school talent show

I always feel terrible about doing this one

>he self inserts into anime

>He magines himself having power to stop, start and o back and forth in time and fucking time frozen grills and unpausing time after filling her ass with cum
>He imagines freezing time and rubbing his dick on people that ae cassually sitting and drinking coffee

>he imagines himself impressing the girls in PE by giving 100% in football
the probably noticed