What do Japanese people think of western nerds that really like their culture like anime, samurais, video games etc?

What do Japanese people think of western nerds that really like their culture like anime, samurais, video games etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>their culture like anime, samurais, video games

Are you asking because you genuinly think there are japanese people who post here or is it perhaps that you assume on of us found an ancient sea-chest that contains the scroll of knowledge about what japanese people think and feel as a collective?

>people
never

look at this faggot

Shockingly bad post.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fellows who are just addicted to Japan's subculture are gross

RUDE

>implying you'll get an actual answer
The only Japanese posters are western nerds that really like Japanese culture like anime, samurais, video games etc

this

Thank you. Otaku's are weird as fuck and socially annoying

They don't give a shit about who you are or what do you understand for "japanese culture" as long as they can assume that you "love japan". I asked one once because I was curious about how they (particularly, normal people) perceived larping, cock-sucking weeaboo cucks since weeaboos are so cringy and, more or less, that's what that person answered.

"Western nerds that really like their culture" are just a vehicle for them to feel good about themselves.

This. Even japs hate davidos

this is cringy to love this in their society so it is still cringy when foreigners do it

"wow, white foreigners love our culture, we are great, greater than south korea!"

>"Western nerds that really like their culture" are just a vehicle for them to feel good about themselves.

still you are projecting

in fact, nerds are always made fun of and hated here. its not exceptional for gaijins. your nationality doesnt help anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

time to stop helping your economy by buying merch then

Don't make a fool of Japan. The Japanese economy is not totally shocked by such a thing.

I think you should fucking kill yourself you fucking weeb faggot
Slint eyes have a great history but modern day Japan and weebs are fucking pathetic, what a disgrace

kek

they are.. kind of.. cute
i want to kiss them on the cheek
i'm a girl if it matters

>"wow, white foreigners love our culture, we are great, greater than south korea!"
kek'd
japs have to be chill their fucking austism make our tension even worse

write normal english

cant get it