Just got this. Did I do well? What do you wear?

Just got this. Did I do well? What do you wear?

I wear Axe. It's just as good as any of the high end shit and way cheaper. Enjoy your overpriced Axe rip off cuck.

Axe does the trick, but there is no substitute for real cologne. (Especially because everyone can tell you're wearing Axe)

It's alright but kind of boring. I didn't really like it after wearing it for 20 minutes. It has a leathery scent after a while

I currently like azzaro wanted, versace eros, TH bold, and john varvatos original

Armani Diamonds

Every time I've worn my Axe, I get comments about it including compliments. So I'd say it more than does the trick.

AKA this poor fuck got an AXE gift set for Christmas.

Grow up, get a job, and you’ll be able to smell nice like us successful folks.

LMAO if you need high priced cologne to feel good about yourself or even have a chance with a chick then o feel sorry for you. Confidence with Axe>cuck with Calvin Klein obsession.

Lmao?

>spotted the 12yo Christmas newb

I'm allergic to perfume etc. So nothing for me besides smell free deo.

Sorry you're too young to know what LMAO stands for, cologne cuck.

If you go outside the gay bars then you might find people react differently to your spray-on douche scent

My daytime cologne.

Dude I can get a pussy game anytime just wearing Axe and rarely get gay men approaching me. Holy fuck why do people hate it so much it smells pretty much better than any $70/bottle shit.

I’m sure all those girls you work with at McDonalds love your axe spray, bud.

I haven't worked fast food since I Was in my 30's you fag. Your mom likes it.

lmao. over 30 and can't understand why to buy nice things

axe is for teenagers

*Lmao* you’re a 50yo man wearing axe body spray.

Sup Forums never disappoints.

Never gets better than this...

>rarely get gay men approaching me.
So you make the first move on the men, classy

Second lmao: you worked fast food in your 30s

Just wanted to say I hate perfume and anything related I'm really fucking allergic to these products it's the reason I cannot go to public places allot because Im so affected my my allergies because of it.

But your's is preety good I guess...

My bitch works at Macy's and this is apparently the most popular shit for like 16 years straight.

Got some today. A few years ago I went around asking girls I knew what they thought the best smelling cologne was. This shit won hands down and now it’s my go to.

This one too, 2nd most popular at Macy's according to my bitch

lmfao you smell like every "cool" middle schooler....

GOD tier cologne....

bruh back when I was in 8th grade girls used to hate the smell of axe, that's when I started wearing cologne instead

I've been in love with JPG since I was 17 its my go to

Still spraying yourself with boiled whale fat. Fuck off sick bastard.

If I could kill a whale just to piss you off, I would.

I think axe would have been ok if the little niggers wouldn’t fucking bathe in it. Now I just associate it with headaches.

Good luck fighting the whale, I’m sure you’ll win. *grins menacingly* *sips tea*

I'm a professional whale fighter.

Still the stuff of champions.

Definitely my favourite so far.

OP here.

I have that, too!

Not replacing it, I just wanted something more musky,

Love this sheeit.

15 euro and smells good wtf are yall doing without your money

I had a sample of that. I really didn't like it. It smells fresh and clean but it's very floral and not very masculine

It smells like citrus on me.

Not housing shitskins with it.