Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I got cheated yesterday....

Met up with this girl off of Tinder, ended up fucking and blowing my load inside of her. The absolute second I unload, she tells me that she's actually 14.

I pull out immediately and made a run for it.

Just a few minutes ago she texted me saying that she wasn't using the pill....

What do I do now? Turn myself in?

Pic related

go for her mom

Bitch should assume some fault

is it wise to use a pic of you and your mom on tinder?

Help me out here Sup Forums.

If her mom finds out.. she'll definitely wanna press charges.

Do I go to the cops?
Do I tell them that she lied to me and that she looked at least 18?
Do I move to a different country?

Some more pics. She doesn't look 14, right?

The first thing you’re lying because it’s impossible to fuck in the first date.

What can I say... it was a hookup

lol, have you ever used it, user

you are full of shit, piss off

We all know you are full of shit, but why the fuck do you blow a load in a girl you met off of Tinder?

If pregers then you marry and train her to be your wife. But you are lying so go get a rope and hang yourself after you kill your family

how tf is she 14 she looks 27 at least, wrinkly ass face

I've had a Tinder account for two weeks. Haven't had a single match. Am i doing it wrong?

I say go to the police and explain the story, people have to be at least 18 to use tinder so you could say you just assumed she was older than 18.

That would be if anyone tred to say you didnt ask her age before hand

tried*

She looks 14.

Maybe I should have looked her up on fb first. There's a bunch of pictures from 2 months ago where she looks a lot younger

Wouldn't they arrest me on the spot if I went there?

No. Just stop re-posting copy pasta.

Rule of thumb always always always ask for age, no matter what. Have physical proof through messages and you'll be protected if they try to pull any bullshit on you.

get some plan b for her and then cut off all communication.

she's an idiot for not telling you how old she is, you're both fucking idiots for not practicing safe sex. don't ruin her life.

i'm not sure

she told me beforehand she was on the pill though :/

Lol, same here.
>download app
>like a bunch of chicks
>i dont get it. Whats the point if it doesnt even tell you if they liked you pic....
>oh

just coause she not on pill doesn't mean she'll get pregnant. If she does, kill that fetus Dr deletus

Sorry dude
She should have told you 10 seconds before you blew inside her
That would have felt even better

maybe just move out of states and yes,
cut off all communications

Bullshit. Most of my dates fucked on the first date.

Haven't said anything to her since yesterday... intend to keep it that way

yeah

she lied about age to you and broke tos on tinder
you could make the case that she was criminally negligent and get time off your sentence
this works if 1 she knew that she should have told you her age because she was below age of consent and 2 she knew that she broke tos by lying to tinder
both are easy to prove but that doesnt absolve you if they consider her as a brainless minor

You believed some random Tindr hookup? Fucking idiot, I hope she doesn't conceive a kid that would have your dumbass genes passed on to them.

op do u realize that if she has a kid you will be stuck paying child support for the rest of your life

All sounds good in theory. In practice the guy gets screwed at every step of the legal process. Courts will say it's his job to verify age, they will say he committed statutory rape, he will do some jail time, they will say contraception was his responsibility, and he will be responsible for child support EVEN DURING HIS INCARCERATION.

Enjoy your patriarchal privilege.

one of the many things, user... :(

yes.... because he was the 'adult' lmao

OP, does she know your full name? Do you live in the same town? If yes to those, you're screwed. If no, then just hop addresses and never contact her again and you should be safe.

Eh.....bait or not? Isn’t the morning after pill readily available? Also, abortion. Right, if true, the 14 part. Welp. If it’s not too late, you’re going to have to do a shit ton of work and probably borrow some money to “handle her, and this shit”.
Happy 2018 to ya chief.

youd need to show all messages to prove that she was willfully lying about her age, and screenshots of tinder to prove her lying on the app.
even then, its a tossup. the jury would need to believe that you knew it was wrong immediately and left asap. nobody is at police yet, so youre okay with saying you were scared, hopefully getting rid of the "pedo" thing. you dont want to fuck kids, you wanted (and still want) a consenting adult as a sexual partner.
the only thing left is how small the town is and how understanding the judge is so that you wont get shanked then dumped into a lake on the way to the prison.

No, she only knows my first name. I did pick her up with my car though, so maybe she got the number plate??

Do I also sell the car now?

How long should I be hopping addresses for?

Assuming not bait. Yeah. Dudes are almost always to blame, especially in this current political climate.

she verified her age, breaking tos. thats his defense. contraception isnt part of it unless this is a REALLY small town where the judge is the father.

probably around 80000 people

She's a fucking 14 year old slut that's too dumb to get the random guy who picked her up to use a condom. There's no way she checked your plates and memorized them lol.

she set him up. that works, sometimes.

Also, probably just move to a new place once. I doubt she'd be able to do too much detective work, or would be willing to pull her parents in to do the real brain work for her.

checked
thats cutting it close

This is fucking bait. Anyway. Your age op?

yeah, there is no way she will pull her parents in, she'll be to scared to admit to them, you just have to hop addresses once and maybe get a new car

These days it's just not worth the risk.

Go for a MILF. They're more confident. They don't play flirty little drama games. Fewer false claims of rape. You can be raunchy with them because they're not overly precious. They'll slut it up for you. And they often have money and they're happy to spend it on you.

it's not just the number plate though. She could just as easily describe what type of car it was, what colour etc...

That's insensitive, user

He already fucking busted his nut inside of her....
DNA analysis much, anons?

OP is screwed, they'll find him anyway

Unless OP has some things that seriously stand out, like an obnoxious color of paint or certain decals, that might be hard to match. Unless he has a car that can be recognized a mile away after seeing it once, OP shouldn't go through the trouble or replacing it unless she's been around the car multiple times and is more familiar with it.

Sorry, just putting it out there to save other anons this grief. Your hormones are wired to chase after that hot little thing in the cheerleader outfit, but you'll have WAY more fun and less headaches going after a woman over 30.

Hey this is the first time I am going to help a child abuser.

According to what you have told here, she is just a 14 year old with overly developed body -- pic related.

Since she is using tinder at her age, this means that either she has no friends at all or she is someone who has friends and wants to brag about her experience to her friends.

You can exploit this. IYKWIM.

Another way would be to tell her that she voilated the rules for tinder and if anyone finds out about you, she will face the punishment-- tell her that it was kind of all her fault and she will face as severe punishment as you will if the word gets out.

If what you said is true that you managed to bang her in your first meeting, I would assume that you have good social skills so what I am saying above should not be that hard to convey.

When she agrees to not tell it too any one.

Move to step 2: make sure she is not pregnant.

Step 3:
Well if she does not have a kid then say goodbye and move to another city if possible.__ may be contact her in 4 years.

If she is with a kid, it won't be that hard to convince her to get rid of the child -- else the truth will come out and she will have to face 'severe' consequences. then repeat step 3.

Good Luck

Only if he's had his DNA registered in some sort of database beforehand.

How do I find MILF?

Yep but I go a little farther I go for the gilf. There's just so many out there and not a lot of younger guys go after them. Giving me better odds.

Kill her, the world won't miss a THOT. And you should consider killing yourself for being such a fucking idiot.

Screencap her tinder front page, and all of her pictures she posted on it. Same for any conversations you had online. Pm, text messages, everything. Print it all and make copies. Bring your evidence to a lawyer. Preferably before she goes to the police.

My best experiences have been at hotel bars during conferences. I don't comicon cause you're going to end up banging a 14 yr old there. I mean industry conventions. I swear to god every woman (MARRIED women too) who go to these things are looking to get laid. Strike up conversation the first night and make it light and fun. On the second night you'll spot her, and it'll be like your old friends. These events are short so they'll be aggressive in sending you the right signals lest the conference ends before you two score.

Another alternative is the gym. This is tricky because women (and staff) dislike guys using the gym as a pick-up bar. So you have to spend more time working up conversations. When you're friends it'll be easier to just ask her out for drinks.

As with all dating, it helps if you have a great bod. I'm pretty mediocre but I have a friend in college football who is constantly propositioned (quite aggressively) by married women. Lucky bastard.

She's wearing a wedding and/or engagement ring in every picture. This leads me to assume that she is married. If she's married, then she is of over the age of consent. I'd say that your intent was merely consentual adultry.

Nice, cheers user

Can you give me some advice on how to hook up on the first date?

Trips of truth. Although itd be hilarious if you knocked her up

Why'd you pull out and run?

If you're gonna go to jail anyway, then atleast put it balls deep inside of her

That's what I would do

If it's less than 72 hours ago come by with some soft drinks or some frappe Shit crush up a morning after pill put it in the beverage are you retarded? Good luck

I'm sure there's a way to report him on the app or get his information pretty easily once you inform the police

Grab her by the pussy. Seriously.

ur a fucking retard fucking a TINDER chick without a condom, you deserve all repercussions you idiot, for u I hope u get away with this and learn not to fuck like a nigger for a quick 5 second feeling

That's OK, though, right? You used a...oh, no, you said you came inside her. But you had a vasectomy, right? Right?

Move to North Korea

Tell Jim Kong Dill
Deer Mr Dill
I sending letter of notice to say, I wish of your
state much stay from me due to a pregnancy
scare with my sister during the day not of
today but at interval now.

PS Can I Dennis the bed in palace much likey little mouse ear veges and bobs

Yours interferingly American Infidel.

First thing first.. where this bitch's eyebrows??

I wonder what happened to her eyebrows

Nigga, they make a morning after pill.. shit works for like up to a week. $50 last time i had to get one

Deny. Everything. Cut off all contact. Change your number.

Hahahaha.... Don't fucking matter what proof you have.... Statutory rape is statutory rape

Oh and scoop out that load of DNA you left in her snatch.

lel

Dude you are basically fucked right now. There are currently no protections for men who got catfished. You should done the responsible thing and researched who she is online before you met her. It could of saved you from a lot of trouble. You are most likely to become another victim of the "women can do no wrong justice system."

Get her the plan B pill. Tell her u feel taken advantage of because she didnt tell you. Try to be as sensitive and civil as possible. Ask her where she wants to taje the relationship from here( remember ur life is in her hands). She might wanna part ways. She might wanna stay with you. I suggest you get her the pill(after yall talk about it) then flee to canada. And i mean it. Its either start over somewhere else like canada or sweeden OR get unwanted creampies like ur girl did but by larger men in prison.

Should I move before year's end, you reckon?

Nothing to do with his age, everything to do with his gender, it would be the same if he was the underage one, except the jail time.

Move to different city, problem solved, also dump your sim card and change your name.

Terrible advice

That or take a dick up the ass so you can say that it wasn't you cuz you're a faggot

Morning after pill, and continue to plow that field

everyone is meant to be 18+ on tinder

ur fine

but ur kid might not be....its not that easy to get preggerz

might be alright

He will be taking dicks up the ass for the next 20-30 years