Why do white people love country music so much?

Why do white people love country music so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cRNIJwt2DtA
youtube.com/watch?v=lCgicPdsxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=V8mO6JVAShw
youtube.com/watch?v=U-X2eCv31-M
youtube.com/watch?v=V41gDDWEPso
youtube.com/watch?v=YChqDeb6LbM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=l4zfEkKs2ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=zZcH2OOMV4A
youtube.com/watch?v=3Rdm8LItAHs
youtube.com/watch?v=8ocqBCvds1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they thought it was the only place the terrorists couldnt get them

I don't know, but I will say that it's one of the only two genres of music that I don't like.

Fuck, country music is now danger music. Redpill me on country music that isn't Johnny cash, Willie Nelson, dolly parton, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Arthur miles.

muh heritage
also weirdos like this guy

What a qt. Any more of her anywhere?

***us-american people
no other country cares for US-national feelings

different countries different folk music

The road probably

Do they?

not her but looks abit like kitty pryde

I thought every country concert ends in a mass shooting.

why do blacks love rap so much?
who do asians love anime so much?
why do latinos like despacito?
why is OP a retarded ass racist?

Why do blacks love rap so much though? There has to be a genetic basis for this.

the first three are legit questions thoguh

Country is music mostly made by whites, hip hop is mostly made by blacks, reggaeton is mostly made by latinamericans, is simple to find it out

But why are those mostly made by those groups?

she died :(

But whites like hiphop, that's why rappers get rich.

She obviously didn't.

>jason aldean shooting
Old boots, fresh bodies.

It's wholesome

>Cowboy boots

Dropped.

The shooter was a Trump supporter who was angry at Aldean for criticizing Trump over PR.

>Sup Forums getting that high score

Country music is great. People hate it without bothering to listen to much of it.

no she's dead ;(

DAILY REMINDER THAT KITTY PRYDE IS DAVID TIBET'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER

Hey man, go to Sup Forums there's enough discussion there to you, leave Sup Forums alone

because all a nigga loves is all a nigga knows

it's one of the few genres that still celebrates what it means to be a small town American, and has little to no influence from niggers unlike most music nowadays.

Latino here, I hate Despacito, but you could had say something like salsa or cumbia.

youtu.be/cRNIJwt2DtA
-109383930100120/10 bait desu

Country is basically watered down nigger rock n roll, except for the soulful stuff of course.

Something is not like the other can you spot it

Early country and Western was about working hard for the ones you love. Cowboys would go out in the blistering hot sunshine and do what they could to get by, giving most of their savings and food to feed their families. As time went on, country music got more popular, and blacks were brought more into society. Black people got off on their rap, and still do, and dont understand what its like to work, as their normally killing each other, or saying "Nigga".

Sorry bubba its blues rock music >.< still its weird at my old college town bar theyd play rap music and people would be dancing then when they play country the kickers dance in silence doing twirls its like programming by a higher power

>Nigger
>Without the soulful stuff
>it's bloos
At least not be shitty at your job

Another latino (from Chile) here. Hate Despacito but I appreciate some cumbia, though I'm more into the Argentinian villera kind of cumbia.
Also, my family likes some country too, so I guess OP might be wrong.

except without, you know, the niggers. And the stupid chimp dances and trends that come with it.

>why do latinos like despacito?
Latinos fucking hate despacito, it's sounds like hicky hop sounds to black people

i'm not white but i enjoy country music that isn't mainstream pandering jason aldean type garbage so i can't answer your question.

i listened to a willie nelson xm station a couple weeks ago for like 5-6 songs and it was alright.

I guess they get a real BANG from it!

pleb

Country is probably the lamest genre.

Idk if you're meming but Songs: Ohia, Blake Mills, and Jason Isbell are probably the best you're gonna get, although they're all relatively "indie" country. Listen to Farewell Transmission, Wintersong, and Cover Me Up, respectively.

Better would have been: "It's simply to die for."
Amateur Carlosposter.

>not loving Dolly

Underrated as fuck

Colter Wall is awesome.

underrated

I didn't see you list Hank Williams so he's probably the best place to start when it comes to country.
youtube.com/watch?v=lCgicPdsxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=V8mO6JVAShw
youtube.com/watch?v=U-X2eCv31-M
youtube.com/watch?v=V41gDDWEPso
Hank 3's country stuff is pretty good as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=YChqDeb6LbM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4

Townes Van Zandt is good as well, something about his voice and the way he plays his guitar is really touching and something I can just get lost in.
youtube.com/watch?v=l4zfEkKs2ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=zZcH2OOMV4A
youtube.com/watch?v=3Rdm8LItAHs

Kinda surprised more people here don't like older country considering half of the songs are about loneliness.

Gillian Welch's "Time (The Revelator)" has some of the best songs ever written on it. I'm actually and somehow spaced on this classic. She takes a lot of cues from artists like emmylou harris, with whom you should also be familiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ocqBCvds1w

Country is just southern folk music. Why wouldn't we like it?

source?

The other day, I had the radio on a country music station. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Its all so terrible. Its literally cookie cutter pop music except the singers pretend to have an accent and THEY HAVE TO mention three things ALWAYS: WHISKY, TRACTORS AND ROADS!!! It's such an obvious formula. Idk how people remain so unaware of it.

I don't like country music at all either, but to play devil's advocate I wouldn't judge a genre by what is being played on the radio

for some reason i laughed really hard at this

Why is everything racial/political?

11/10
faggots in this thread listen to this.

family values? no clue honestly

recommend me good country/noise acts

If you don't know who this is, get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

The shooter was a Antifa who was angry at Republicans being racists and listening white music.

Because weed is illegal so that way you can never see things from a different perspective. Only drink alcohol and get aggressive and make babies.

AMERICANS love country music
leave us white people out of this

>le country music man
Sorry we only promote patricians here on Sup Forums

The other day, I had the radio on a rock music station. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. It's all so great. It's literally THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

i'm a spic and i fucked a white woman

His facebook before the cops pulled it.

shit shit shit shit
h
i
t

s
h
i
t

s
h
i
t

s
h
i
t

Funny you mention that considering Sup Forums tried to frame some liberal rando once they discovered the shooter was registered as a republican.

Hick hop is objectively the worst genre.