Feels thread?

Feels thread?

I'm missing my ex. This is my first Christmas without her since being an adult. We lived together over five years. I had a relatively normal Christmas with my family,the dinner, gifts, whatever. I've managed to not think about my ex, but I miss her. There is a new girl in my life that I message constantly and we have fucked, but I don't love her like. Brittany.
I kept thinking about emailing her this month, but held off.
I still love her. I know I fucked up and shouldn't have treated her the way I did. I'm fixing my life and have taken charge in every way other than trying to get my ex back. I'm jacked, making bank, and going to make disgusting income in the years to come. My family and friends don't want me to get back with her no matter what I say about how it was my fault..
How do I get over her? I would do anything to take back the shit I did.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend as a Christmas present a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Op here
Cool I hope you or the ones you love from my actions and sources of income. Merry Christmas!

Die from*
Death
Pain
Misery
that's how I make money now.
fuck you, pay me.

Move the fuck on OP.
I messaged my ex a few weeks ago and it backfired and left me feeling very empty.
Life's going better for you

Op here
I know that's what I'm trying to do.

I'm unstoppable. I wish someone had the courage to try to kill me.
My new girl is younger and softer. She also actually listens to me when I talk about things, namely religion being stupid.
I still want Brittany to at least know how sorry I am.. There's no way to do that though so I just put it into my lifting and working.
Fuck what I wouldn't pay for a normal way to apologize. Currently my only avenues to contacting her are hiring people to get her or to send the message to her. Either way she will still think I'm dangerous.
what it the ultimate gesture of showing I've changed for the better?

Email her. You have nothing to lose. If she responds you get her back and love with whatever made you breakup in the first place. If she doesn't then you live with a woman you do not love. Neither is great, go for it.

If you truly love her, fuck your friends and family. They'll get over it. Let her know.

I won't up in one of these threads every Christmas. We all have miserable lives, and come here as a cry for help. Help never comes though. I guess life only gets harder. Good luck with your new woman. I'm sure there's a valid reason you're not with your ex, or she's not with you OP

>meanwhile she's sleeping with someone else and having fantasies about her co worker
the faggot cuck OP is still thinking about someone who probably wouldn't even approach you if she saw you.
fuckoff you whiney clingy little faggot

Op here
Really? I do love her. I'd do anything for her, that's why I haven't bothered her. I don't want her to be upset and I understand that I was upsetting to her. We were together six years and made passionate love until the day we broke up, she just couldn't handle the bad things I did.. I regret being a bad guy.
Fuck you faggot, I'd leave you and everyone you know on ice and never think about it again. No one has ever loved you, go back to being a worm you poor piece of shit.

BTW while I write this my new girl is telling me she loves me. I'm so fucked lol.

Cross thread post, but,

I'm just feeling down right now. I'm so tired of another Christmas alone. I just want to be hugged and loved by another human being. Is that too much to ask? I see so many people that have that and it makes me wanna put a bullet through my skull. I just want to be held and told I'm going to be ok but instead I'm stuck in this world. Why.

What do you have to offer?

My knowledge maybe, possibly my sense of humor. I don't know if I have anything to seriously offer though.

Well then tell her that. Why you are sorry and what you're gonna do better. Now get off this site and get to it.

I once had this chance. Now she's married to another man, and no other girl even comes close. Life's too short to abandon people you truly love.

Op here
I recommend you get into shape. Become ruthless. You will find money jumps into your possession and women tend to flock to money. It won't make you satisfied if you actually want love, but just to feel a woman it will happen.
Human lives are worthless to me now. You are all just commodities to me. Until I have Brittany back you and yours will just be dirt for me to tread.
Sorry if I sound rude, I'm drinking and on Xanax.

Get something to offer then.

By leaving her alone

Trying to pull a lil peep?

Op here
Well the thing is.. if she really loves someone enough and gets married, I want her to be happy. I love her that much. Even though I have the ability to make him go missing and be the shoulder to cry on, I'd rather her be happy. That's what love really is. It's beautiful and fucked up. So if she is with someone I'm just going to help them, she means that much to me.

Sorry you feel like you lost "the one". I am realistic enough to know there probably is someone better for me, but until I find that person I still want Brittany.

Haha fuck lil peep. He was a fucking junky.

Xanax is totally safe, you broke square loser.

Why are you starting a feels thread and then telling us how not to feel? Go kill yourself.

Op here
That's what I'm doing... I guess I'll continue to leave her alone.. I'll probably hire someone to find out if she's seeing someone then decide whether to contact her then. Realistically I should wait a few months because I have crucial business to attend to and I don't need to be upset by any information about her. It will be best if I continue to be emotionless.

You're still going through that dumbass rebellious phase about religion?

*tips fedora*

Op here
Neck yourself you weeb loser. Go hug your girl pillow some more loser.

Why do you keep heavy handing your business and money? This is anonymous. You are not impressing anyone

Did u ever mourn the loss of gf?

Op here
Haha fuck you worm. Eat my shit. You will eat it whether you want to or not. I don't want to feel, it just happens because of still being a damn human. My aspirations are to be a robot that turns the rest of you off for good.

>Starts Feels Thread
>Kill yourself for feeling.
>OP is a fag.

>tfw balls touch the water

Op here
You can feel my halls in your mouth neckbeard. It's my thread and I'll do what I want in my thread.

Feeling defensive?

Lol. What a fuckin loser...
Oh well. im balls deep in britney right now. Bareback.
P.s. i dont pull out

Op here
LOL religious people are objectively stupid. I do not allow them in business or my social circles.
Because I don't care and I'm giving you some perspective about where I am? I didn't say kys for feeling. Don't be so offended you pussy. Break some bones and you'll feel better. (someone else's bones.)
That's not op. Create your own thread, slime.

Fuck off kids.

Op here
Firstly that wasn't me. Secondly, That's a different brit, mine is Brittany. Many red necks name their family Britney. I don't care if she is nailing some guy, I know he couldn't measure up and I could throw him out like a sack of trash.
it's a matter of winning her back emotionally. She wouldn't be eased by how strong I am, she would know it was just because I got more into fighting.
how do I prove I am nice now?

Don't tell me that, I'm almost in the same situation as you except I'm just 22 and that wasn't this serious.

On the first of January 2017 at around 9PM I woke up with a BJ from my first gf, in a bedroom of a wonderful house i took with all my group of friends. At that time we were in love and that was great.

This new year's eve won't be so good, I hope I'll fuck this girl I'm texting rn

Ur a piece if shit. .
I just nutted in brittany then she pulled her sock off, wiped up the cum, and put it back on

Op here

After rereading what I said I realize I haven't made the progress I thought in terms of not being a psychopath anymore. I'm going to leave her alone. She doesn't need me to come back into her life until I am rid of these thoughts and feelings. I'll move forward with my new girl and get girls on the side. Realistically, I probably don't deserve the love I once had.

Thanks for all your love and hate.
some day I will reach out to her, but until I don't get set off by meaningless things like the posts of worms I will leave her alone.

Goodnight guys.

Op here
You mean your hand? Even if it were its a different Brittany. I track everyone because I am omnipresent,but thanks for the hate. I hope you don't mind the suffering you and your loved ones will go through from the hate you spread. Don't drink the water, cunt.

Op here
Disregard that I suck cocks

You're online
Where hundreds of millions of roasties are hunting for male attention

No. I dont mean my hand.
Stop projecting u fucking loser. Seriously tho. What the fuck is wrong with u?...

Real op here
Enjoy your basement. Enjoy your poverty. I will give you no escape. We will take your internet, your water, and your medicaid. You will die slowly and painfully or quickly by bullets. Walk into traffic while you still have some control.

Ps the girl I'm talking to wants me to talk to her lol
I'm in no good mood to talk to a female. Feeling more like beating or stabbing someone until their pulse stops.

Love you guys.

Op here
No one knows what's wrong with me, not even myself. Nothing satisfies me. Not money, endless sex, or anything within reason. I guess I will just seak more of everything until I die.
So maybe I'm just a good capitalist?

Another op here
Look at me guize. I'm so hard to the core. That makes me better than everyone.

>Parents massively suck
>move out first chance i get
>hard to get a job in LA
>a psychic takes a risk on me even though i got no experience and a meme degree
>over the first two years i take his business that was losing 50k a year and make it profitable
>he becomes like a father to me, supports me in every way possible
>this year he starts to get sick
>things get really bad this fall
>Take him to the hospital and it turns out he has stage 4 bladder cancer
>its extremely aggressive, did in 3 months what normally takes a full year
>for a while its looking REALLY bad, like hes going crazy and talking about cats being in his hospital room and cant remember my name
>he starts to come out of it
>docs say he has only a few months to live, definitely less than a year
>due to a car crash last yera i have a bad memory
>when my friends move away for instance i tend to forget them and the emotional bonds i had with them
>never had this issue before the car crahs
>afraid this will happen with my boss once he passes
>Every day we sit down with a recorder and he tells me a different story
>hoping that by listening to one every day ill never forget him when hes gone

i dont want to forget guys.

today was his birthday too. yes his birthday is on christmas. its his last one.

Ur delusional. Look at ur shitty parents. They are an older version of u. Keep passing on those fucked up genes and mental issues. Faggit

Op here
LOL I can't wait until the internet isn't anonymous so I can bring you to your knees.
you'll soon learn who really calls the shots.
sleep tight.

Damn sounds exactly like the life of some dude I fucked a while back... he was a bit older than me and I stopped because I found out he was flirting with my friends... yeesh

>Feels thread?
I don't feel good, the end.

I didn't get to see my daughters today, been seperated 3 months.

Op here
Hmm my parents have made fortunes beyond anyone you know. I do wish I didn't have my dad's aggression, but at least I'm better than him.

I don't have mental issues, I have mental solutions. The issues I have are emotions. If I could entirely irradicate emotions I would be beyond golden.

I don't know what to write. I just want to write something. I want to say what I feel. How I am feeling. But i don't want to, because everytime i do, i feel more and more stupid. Everytime I write about how I feel, it feels like I'm fishing for help, but I'm not, and I feel stupid because of that. I feel every time I write, it will never be of any use. Everything I write is as worthless and forgetable as I am, because I write about what I feel. Even I know that eveything I have written in stupid and nonsensical, and I know that it is not even a good read. I''m sorry for writing.

Op here
Well you seem like you drank too much and you probably shouldn't write. If you are sincere I recommend you go back to school.

To the rest of you I'm sorry I got so fowl, that's what happens when I drink a few drinks. I don't know why I'm so hateful inside sometimes. Most of the time I'm sweet and everyone that sees me thinks I'm a sweetheart. Everyone except my ex, she has seen me at my worst and knows what I did. There is no redemption with her, I must move on.

Hope I didn't upset anyone too bad!

I love you all and I'm doing my best to be a better person.

Recently been dating some girl, pretty sure she's the love of my life.

>be me
>Stuck in Uni depression
>Say fuck it and join a music class
>10/10 qt3.14 from my computer science class in here
>She recognizes me and we talk
>"So user you play guitar?"
>"Uh no, I was actually trying to learn you?"
>"Yeah I know some"
>We add eachother on sc and life goes on
>Class goes on for about 3 weeks
>get gud
>Begin to get feelings of attraction that goes beyond her beauty
>We text often at that point and it's seems like the right time to tell her I like her
>chicken out
>another week passes and then I hear a song
>majestic by wax fang inspired me
>I tell her i like her and she says that she likes me back
>HYPE.mp3
>She and I talk for a few more days and she's literally my dream girl
>Ask her to be my girlfriend
>"Uh, yeah duh user"

We've been dating ever since, I've never been happier my guys.

Op here
Ya I had the same shit except it was calculus 2 and I wasn't a pussy. Don't think you're special, you're not. That being said, best regards and I hope you manage to not change like everyone who has ever been in a relationship.

Currently in a good relationship, but I fell for a 20 year old friend of mine. I'm 26. I think she's also into me but she's somewhat immature and I think she's too pure to cheat with me. plus she is friends with my gF so it's just a horrible situation.

3-4 days ago I confessed my feelings to her and she basically said I should just "forget" about them. She wasn't mean about it but yeah IDK. It was really random for me to even mention it to her... took a big risk and it definitely didn't pay off. I love my current GF but gotta admit I fell hard for this other girl and I wouldn't have put my feelings out there if I didn't think she felt the same.

sigh. I could go on but yeah. cheating is super fucked up but I felt so strongly for this other person I couldn't resist telling her. I want to fuck her sooooooooo bad Sup Forums it hurts in my stomach

We love you user. We'll always be there for you.

The inability to suppress memories that cause me anger is keeping me from sleeping.

worst post in the history of Sup Forums

I didn't think it was so bad.

>Everything I write is as worthless and forgetable as I am
>I didn't think it was so bad.

>you
>your life

I know that feel OP. A guy broke up with me a few months ago and I'm still not over him. I loved him so much and he decided to not talk to me for two weeks and then told someone else to give me the news.
You have my support, even if I haven't read the rest of this thread.

Op here

LOL you idiot.
I had the chance to fuck my ex gfs younger sister who was super hot, but I didn't because I knew it would be a disaster drama. You better hope she doesn't find out.
Haha you got me to laugh hard. I felt this, but didn't say it..

Love you guy.

Are you implying that I wrote that shit, faggot?
If so, get your fucking shit together, you idiotic fucking pleb.

Are you a female? I'm just curious, not interested in you or anything.

>not interested in you or anything

this man has a boner

Nah I don't actually. I'm just curious if a woman could identify with any of what I've said. I certainly haven't come off as the gentle sweetheart front that I try with women irl.
I'm talking to a girl as I write this.

I'm a trap.

LOL figures. I'd probably stop talking to everyone I know for weeks if I accidentally slept with a trap.

I wasn't a trap at the time, I've only decided to become one since he broke up with me, as I just greatly enjoy crossdressing and want to be happier as a whole

In this year I have grown distant to my family, developed medical issues, lost my partner, and just today my best friend basically suggested they never want to speak to me again. I have spent most of the day in the fetal position in bed, anyone who says things get better is a horrible liar. Out of all of these today's loss hit me the most, I feel like I have been stabbed. My mind is just flooded with memories. I didn't think this'd ever happen.

Op here
Well I hope you're happier. I don't judge anyone's lifestyle as long as they stay in their lane.
Best regards.

Op here
Why do your friends and family hate you?
I just told my family about a huge lie I had to them got years and we're still getting along fine.
also my friends would do almost anything for me.

Because I became mentally unstable when my ex left. I just wanted them to talk to me, to tell me I still mattered, but they were all to absorbed in their own issues. It doesn't help my best friend was my ex. They aren't bad people, I just fucked up badly. I keep fucking up because I keep saying the wrong thing under pressure. I am fine if they leave, but I want our friendship back. We were best friends for many years before we suggested dating.

It could still be worse.

Damn boys I never thought I’d be in feels cause of a girl. But I found out she got engaged today

At least you're not missing 2 1/2 limbs.

I am hundreds of miles from anyone I know, I lost my longest time friend on Christmas, I have medical problems and stress up the ass, and everyone in my life has cut me off. The only thing worse at this point is homelessness, but I'd rather be homeless then have had this shit happen.

Touché user

You could've ended up in Brazil or somewhere, lost hope of getting I touch with society as you knew It, missing the most overlooked things in your Life that you wouldn't consider to be luxuries.
Become a labor slave, being dehydrated, aching all over, with bruises and abrasions all over your body.
Once you became worth less as a worker, you became their amusement.
They sadistically torture you, physically and psychologically. You're raped and shared multiple times. You're forced to eat shit. You get kicked and stomped on. Your fingers are lacerated, salted and lemon juiced, burned off, crushed off with hammers. You're chained in a cold room in a standing position for days at a time. Your bones broken, your flesh ripped from your body as you're forced to watch, it's shoved down your throat.
You're covered in your own blood forced to drink a mixture of piss and blood, your mouth raped by a shit covered penis as your hair is pulled out of your head. They make you think you can escape, and make you deeply afraid as you try to crawl away, you don't know they're there and watching, and later blast the footage to you on a loop for hours, you can't sleep. It gets worse and more bizarre, and you'll want to die, but you're kept alive for more to come.

Op here
Idk. Just apologize. Take Xanax. Take control. It will be alright.

She wasn't the one

Op here
My ex could be engaged or married. I don't want to check that shit because what good will it do?
put her behind you.

Done, a different benzo but done, I don't have any of that. I hope so.

With a big strap on while you wear a gag.