Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

skin pigment supremacy is silly

IQ higher than my age.

There is no excuse other than kike indoctrination.

typical boring facebook copy/paste comment

(OP)
I'm proud of myself for different reasons than being white. If your biggest pride in life is your skin color, then you're a total loser.

This.

cant you also be proud of your colour?

/thread

BLM.jpeg

>Posting the same racist meme on the day one is supposed to show good will to their fellow human

Explain yourself

t. not white

Because the people who gibber on about White Pride make me embarrassed to be white.

I'm calling on all my fellow whites to flood Sup Forums with progress.

Call stupid racist memes out for what they are.

Disprove ideas related to white supremacy.

Attack ideas.

Unveil Russian shill bots for what they are.

Hate is time-consuming and not very constructive for anyone, but especially yourself. Try to find a hobby that revolve around positive things.

Protecting an entire race from going extinct is very positive to me.

>being proud of something you have no control over
Is that what it's like to be worthless and without any noteable skills?

Oh yeah? And yet you meme about genocides committed by the white race all the time.

Race is a social construct.

>Face it, whiteboy. Your time's run out. Pretty soon everyone will be slightly more tan!!!

I'd like to see where I meme'd about genocide. Please show me.

he is just a racist ignore him

im not a retarded american

Because in my experience you faggots are weird creepy and autistic. Associating with you people just makes me look worse than I am. Y'all aren't that different from the weebs honestly.

Stop this racist shit. It's not WHITE pride, it's EUROPEAN pride.

Koreans look pretty fucking white to me bro, so do Roaches, they are not European and they are not part of us.

Cut it out, you're giving the left ammo to attack us nationals.

i'm not an inbred peasant like OP

>being this intensely racist

YOU JUST SUCK BLACK COCK ALL DAY

pol is that way

Anyone that takes pride in something they didn't accomplish is just stupid. Race and nationalism are just happenstance. You didn't do shit.

butthurt peasants are butthurt

>implying the differences are only shin deep
>implying that’s what anyone even cares about

>total loser

found the nigger

AB fags are just a bunch of pussy bitches that can't fight one on one, deal drugs, pretend to be Christian and completely disregard the doctrine, half of them abandon their children, lower property values, and are violent. Everything they bitch about niggers doing, they do just as much. AB are incognito niggers.

im literally lying in bed a huge house in a great neighbourhood while my white gf sleeps next to me
every single thing you have mentioned is wrong, but you ARE still definitely a racist.
niggers should be proud to be black the same way i am proud to be white and the gooks are proud to be yellow. its not hard to understand.

White pride isn't (only) about white pride, it's also about hating niggers, jews and fags and while I'm proud of the white race I'm not into those things and I don't believe in ethostates and genocide.

Your can be proud of your race without being hateful. Only stupid people think otherwise.

butthurt peasant is delirious

ok user you will never break my people and you will live because of our benevolence forever

It's not the pride thing, it's thinking you are better than other people with no merit. Discrimination and violence towards others because of their race.

butthurt intensifies

peasant is butthurt

Fuck off nigger lover, you're the minority here. You can't disprove reality.

i wish you well, hope you live a nice lifeunder our benevolent societies and are treated with grace by my fellow man.

butthurt peasant is trying to be apologetic
but is still butthurt

ok user

Its OK to be white :)

if butthurt persists after 4 hours give me a call

I don't need to belong a group for being proud of myself.

i dont really get what i am supposed to be butthurt about could you explain please?

i said 4 hours!
impatient peasant is butthurt

If you simply be proud of being white whilst also recognise the achievements of other races what's the problem? Everyone can be proud of who they are, we're not the thought police. Everyone else is proud of their and no one thinks otherwise.

You can be proud of your race and also accomplish other things, it doesn't mean it's the defining factor on which you live your life, but rather just a mildly nice addition of being secure with your own identity and not being a pussy.

>mfw OP makes this same insipid thread over and over again and considers that his contribution to the white race

no thanks im gunna go to sleep with my beautiful white fiance and enjoy the aftermath of a drunken christmas!

Remember, all humans are beautiful but still its OK to be white! :)

seems like you're butthurting too much, you're imagining things, use this and don't call me until tomorrow

I don’t really care about niggers one way or another, but you, Pepe McTikitorch, are degenerate scum who is making white peoples look bad.

Inb4 “I aint triggered!”