Louisiana lawmaker labels Declaration of Independence racist in debate

>“For the Declaration of Independence only Caucasians (were) free,”

>“Back in 1776 our forefathers who wrote the Declaration of Independence, I don’t believe they had any idea or that they thought for a moment that America would be as diverse as it is today,” Norton told KTAL-TV.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/28/louisiana-lawmaker-labels-declaration-independence-racist-in-debate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louisiana would be a flourishing economy if we didnt have so many damn niggers. jesus christ.

This, niggers here can't even read most of the time. We're honestly in such a shit state that an isis occupation would be a step up from the way it is now. At least we can drink ourselves to death.

>Goldstein

The American revolution was a mistake.

Classical liberalism and everything that came from it was a mistake.

>Goldstein
every fuckng time

Norton looks like a Jim Henson muppet.

Same situation in Atlanta. They all act like jackasses and destroyed half the city then act like it's the whites fault.

>Goldstein

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP LOL

>WE

Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

>WAS

>KANGZ

>Goldstein

The founders were racist and only believed in rights for white men.

we're the idiots for not being racist today

Foxnews destroying BS and dropping redpills as usual

> Goldstein

It's this kind of rhetoric that pushes me to the right. Ignoring the whole host of double-standards this article illustrates, how is this supposed to be inclusive at all? How is this not hateful? It's just setting me up to be the left's whipping boy for no other crime than my skin color. If something I'm incapable of changing is the problem for them then there is no point of negotiation, understanding, or listening that can be had with these people, so there's no where for me to go but rightward.

The only adequate response, for these people who seem to have conveniently forgotten that they are also white, is to ask them to lead by example. Why hasn't Ms. Goldshekelstein given up her important blogging job to a gay trans black muslim yet?

Emily Goldstein is a troll from Sup Forums

They never learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80

>"The article you are trying to read has been reported by the community as hateful or abusive content. For more information about our reporting system head to our about page."

haha

What matters though is that their editors let it pass. Poe's law is real.

>Diversity means less white people

This cannot be repeated enough

iwasjustjoking.jpg

The European enlightenment and christianity were a mistake

>$0.02 has been added to your account

says the non-contributing zero

it actually was. stick with real examples

>diversity is about getting rid of white people
Doesn't that constitute a threat on someone's life? Doesn't that give you the right to kill them in self-defense?

But the us would be nowhere if it weren't for the hard work of these niggers....

Well....they didn't bring themselves here

yeah! It's those damn Christians fault for wanting sex before marriage and to go to church once a week!! I mean, come on! It's 2016!! We should be burning down churches and allow only masques and diversity centers!

Yeah, jewish ships carried them over to you from Africa.

>Barbara Norton
Holy shit

>He thinks Christianity wasn't a major departure from the traditionalist mindset and ultimately an extremely subversive element in the west
>He believes every opposition to Christianity is from a strictly materialist standpoint
>He actually buys into any salvationist doctrines

God, get the fuck out of our threads you disgusting Canadian Muslim shit head. Fuck, no one likes you jihadi faggots. Everyone is waiting for our politicians to give us the "okay" to go ahead and purge you fuckers from existence. Quit posting in our threads you failed excuse for a human, shitty fucking sand niggers.