Be me

>Be me
>Join Tinder
>Spend about 30 min one night swiping right to everything on Tinder.
>Stop
>Wake up the next morning
>No matches
>Tries again later that night
>Forgets to check Tinder.
>Week goes by
>Remember I still have the app.
>Open it up.
>Still no matches.

Serious blow to the self esteem lads. Will I ever breed?

maybe someday

Expect 1 in 100 unless u r a chad or like 80% men on tinder, using chads photos to chat to women bc forever alone neck beard.

Don't feel bad OP. I got laid so much in a few months using tinder b4 I found someone irl that I didn't want to use other than a cumdumpster.

Post pic of yourself. Let us decide

Most countries women have the upper hand on tinder so they can pick and choose. Only top 20% or whatever that get most of the matches

I'm a nigger.

I'm a Chad and I don't even have as much luck as I do irl, probably because shitty pics and I rely heavily on charisma. If you're even slightly below Chad level don't expect anything, it's easier to get girls irl.

But I'm too shy irl.

I get a ton of matches but I'm afraid of talking to them.

Time stamp with felony charges or gtfo.

Hrs prollly right. When I used tinder I used my chad photos from when I used to lift a lot. Stopped for like 7 years and that's who they met. Still fucked 3 and got a great bj from 4/7 I met. One hottie had a kid and I saw her rekt vag so yeah she was the bj one

You and I both

Tinder’s for chicks, and you gotta make sure you have great pics. Can’t just rely on your looks, girls want to see you with tons of women, tons of adventures, having fun etc etc

However, again, tinder is for chicks

Go out in the real world, it’s way easier

niggers fucking tons of white women nowadays.
at least in liberal states

Not for me. Just chill at home and match. Meet up after chatting about sex a lot. They are a guaranteed lay they have it all built up in their mind. Online is easiest way if you can hold a conversation with a sloot or if you are lucky a shy girl just looking to get out there and don't forget the heaps on the rebound so easy to get into their pants.
Quick story:

>be me
>yellow fever
>had lived in Japan for several years so made sure that was in my profile
>matched with an easy 8/10 tall Japanese hottie
>arranged for a date
>was held up at another tinder date from earlier that day-is met her previously and sexors for third time so couldn't just leave suddenly bc it's guaranteed future sexors and she gives great sloppy bjs.
>arrive just on time and go for dinner
>have a great chat with new Jap hottie
>I'm so dtf
>she tells me how her fiancé died like 3 months ago
>boner lost, no idea how to respond
>become super beta and apologise for her loss and just no recovering from there
>drop her home and as she goes to kiss goodnight I grab my phone and act like I had a call.
Ghosted her before I drove off.

Just want in the real world, that worked for me, tinder s is only for a short relationship

implausible and gender-queer.

Same problem here OP. I used to be desperate right swipper til I understood that only chads get laid on tinder.

So now I am dedicating to my work so by time I am old enough I will have enough money to be a sugar daddy...

That's sad.

Is that "M" for "maybe"?

Make a "meme" account. Make it funny. Hot Bitches only swipe right on chads. Get a slam piggy and never talk to her after telling her you love her. Have fun!

hey fatfuck here. i got tinder after breaking up with my first girlfriend whom ive been together for 3 years. i slept with 2 girls from tinder and another became a really importnat friend after fooling around. im dating now someone else i met in real life and i assure you that even if i scored on tinder, everyone can do it and im talking about pretty girls, there is no reason to date down.

I had over 300 matches from Tinder, though I was a mass right swiper. Didn't like most of the girls I matched with.

Recently though I'm lucky if I get 1 match a week. They've definitely fucked with it to make it harder for guys to get matches.

>tfw I haven't had a gf since the 7th grade. Haven't even attempted to make contact with someone of the opposite gender in the last 10 years because of my crippling low self esteem, too aware of my own looks, shyness, and inability to keep a conversation.

21 now. Desperate as fuck now. Was even about to sell my virginity on craigslist and backpage.

Does anyone have a few realistic chad photos I can use for a fake Tinder account?

Cos neckbeard and I want to know that life.

Implausible? To you I absolutely agree.
Gender queer? Wtf was gender queer in my post?
Your multi-coloured hair and black lipstick stick on your 14 year old fatty fat fat body makes your comment impossible to relate to my reflection but easy to tell exactly who you are.

im so sorry bro

>Will I ever breed?
Why do you want to? Sex, I understand. Relationship/companionship, I understand. But the desire to fuck up 18 years of your life, and be stuck with a blown out, stretch marked flabby woman?
>inb4 the "but carrying on muh genes"

i have around 95 matches have been on zero dates. im to autistic or something. i have more matches than fucking facebook friends or insta followers. i work at a a pizza place and have no real life friends so im just to embarrased to date these rl stacies once they find out my situation...

so if any neckbeards thought going to the gym would help them it wont.

Put an invitation in your profile for them to come over for a dinner of STOUFFAH's laghzaaghnyah.

I have around 800 matches and barely spoken to any of them, never been on a date with them. I just like to look at pics of girls when I shit.
Internet dating is for losers.

yes i am a loser. the girls i match with are defined by beauty not by personality. they are not losers.

It sucks man. In my experience women like it when you are less egotistical and less descriptive of yourself. I'm about to quit tinder entirely next year. Then again I should mention the girl I'm about to be in a relationship with met me through tinder. I'm hoping to meet someone else irl when I am back on campus though. So idk man. it's your life, don't let anyone decide what you do.

Sounds like bullshit. Screen cap something showing 800 matches.

>the girl I'm about to be in a relationship with
KEK! "Hello my future girlfriend."

That guy
LOL Ya I know. It's stupid. We've been talking for months and had pretty intense sex. My favorite thing about her is that she is not firm in her beliefs about anything other than her feelings for me. If I explain something to her appealing to her reason, she can actually change her mind and agree. I've never experienced this with a woman before.
but... She's younger than me and we're still probably not right for each other long term.

Not sure if you're trolling, but if not, or if anyone needs advice, then keep trying. A week isn't anything. You need to keep at it. If you're looming for a lay then be open minded. That being said, KEEP IN MIND, not even the sluttiest slut will admit to being a slut unless you ooze alpha out of your pores. Meeting girls for sex is a waiting game. You meet a girl and text. Invite her to a bar with a show or some event. Tell her to pregame with you in the parking lot. If not then buy yourself drinks. Its a waiting game. If she at all beginals to ask for a shit ton of drinks or roams around then cut your loss and call it a night. Even if you really want to fuck. You'll have to wait till she trust you enough to drink somewhere private or is more into you. You can be nice without being taken advantage of. If you have to say no, just say it with a smile and as polite as you can think of. Do this with every possible girl you can get to hang out with you. The point here is to build a trust with her until you can openly hit on her without her realizing. It doesnt make sense now, but it will just wait. One nighy stands are rare. I've only had 2 myself amd honestly i feel like they were sheer luck. Even ripped guys won't get a 10/10 the first night. Most of those guys settle with cougars. Granted some are hot, but the point is that even they understand they have to settle. No slut will admit to being a slut and no 10/10 will leave their guard down. They know they're 10/10 and if they don't, they're not interested in one night stands.

user here again. I forgot to mention that you'll have to dress trendy. Don't just wear anything. Also trendy haircuts go a looong way. Dress nice. Buy nice clothes, and groom nicely. I figured i mention it cuz no amount of my advice will overcome this truth. Women love fashion so you have to be fashionable

What is Chad photos?

LOL that's funny my profile has me in one outfit I wear which us a basic t-shirt sleeves rolled up so I can get more sun and movement when I exercise. Guess I never put in much effort.
it's whatever though I was never going to meet anyone special on there.

Should make this a thread of stupid slut profiles with kids and demanding the world otherwise swipe left thread. There are so many out there

Oh I'm so on board. (Pun intended)
I'll start

Right winger gives +2 points in my book, but here face looks like a -10.

God those eyes. She looks like she'd stab you just for not pouring her triple whiskey for breakfast right after making her 20 pancakes.
God I can't believe it if you promised me she ever got laid.

>because my friends made me
That's a pretty convenient excuse for not getting matched

Are those cheeks where she put last breast implant? What's her profile say?
Looks like a country slut.

Lmao I didn't see that but you are 100% on the money.

Even if hot, I'd place her in nigger tier intelligence.

White, fat and dumb as filicide. She loses on all fronts bar one.

Too much want. To stab my eyes out.
I bet niggers still hit her up bc they'll fuck anything. I hope she got aids from the nigger and is dead already.

Stop already.
This is now a cringe thread.
Where do you get all of this bottom barrel shit from user?

Can confirm. I'm tied down now but I used to make sure they knew they were sloots but assured them I fucking love sluts. I kind of adopted a alpha macho persona but didn't hide the fact that I'm a huge dork. I wish I could explain how I made that work for you anons but I can tell you I followed a lot of the advice on the sudoscience blogs of OKCupid. I went from having only had sex with three women my whole life to getting strange every weekend so.. idk read the okcupid shit.

I have so many of these I've been waiting to dump. Are these entertaining you?

LOL I stumbled across them swiping left and screencapped for laughs. I'll stop if you want. XD

>Using the dating-jew
It will do nothing for you. If you're lucky you'll get AIDS.

One big reason why I left tinder is bc the sluts would outdo my depravity.
More recent one had all sorts of sex toys and first time we fucked I had to tie her down. The store bought ties were already on her bed. Just way too much effort. Then she brought out a few more boxes. Then her period came so after she spoke about next day kinky sex I left and never saw her again. Filthy slut. If she was an 8 I'd prolly roll but she was a 6 at best. 6foot tall and into martial arts like me but that was a deal breaker. Dirty filthy slut.

Actually I just read the second part and realized I need to clarify, one night stands are very possible with the right psychology tricks. Again, OkCupid is where I got my "science." Getting laid is science.

Lol just saying, they are bottom of the barrel. I take it back. They are great for the lols and brings my self esteem right up.

Haha that's what I was going for bro. More coming at you! :)

i fucking love these threads, they make me feel so much better about my looks, im picky as fuck with my swiping and still get around 4-5 matches a day, im not even a chad im just a fucking soft 18yearold sadboy type

I love these! Keep posting!

haha that's awesome. I met a few girls into that 50 shades shit but stuck with it because I figured it increased the odds of finding grils down for threesomes. Never worked out that way though. I did end up in a couple of threesomes though but it was with really "wholesome" grils and fairly long term relationships. Threesomes, btw, are a lot of fucking work unless youre retardedly lucky or unless there's technique I haven't discovered. Any anons found any 3some magic/science?

holly molly :D

This is probably the last of me weirdos. The others I have are odd couples and then some super unbelievably hot women that are probably fake profiles.

One more weirdo.

yeah this

OK I have a few more..
getting tired though

One of the ugliest I don't want to post because I actually knew her growing up. Haha. So I keep that for my friends. Somehow it's easier to be mean when I have no memories of them being nice to me.

that girl is a prime target for primo freaky fucking. Hit her up, let her know ur into jesus too. Go on a date, do everything but sex. Second date is laid date. All encounters proceeding will just be continuously more freaky. Turn that sloot out.

>try out online version
>literally nothing
>no one at all to even swipe
>ok then

LOL I'm not desperate enough to go after religious women. Admittedly it limits my options where I live. These women all ask for my number on the first date and no way in hell I'm giving it to a person who believes in a spaghetti monster.

Also I wish I could have taken a picture of this one girl I went on a date with. She was do atrociously bad looking compared to her pics it was unbelievable. She asked me for my number and I had to give her a hard no. I'm a nice guy though so I talked to her for awhile and bought dinner because I felt bad for her.

Just enjoy the show and lick them till the cows come home. Only fuck after they both came already or you will disappoint them especially on the first time.

Don't be so close minded. You can date a religious girl and just be honest about your beliefs. Keeping an open mind means you don't limit your dating pool and if you otherwise like her, you can eventually get her to just be an athiest too. That's what I did. When I got with my current gf she insisted she didn't like the label christian but that she loved and believed in jesus. Three years later she identifies as agnostic. You are the man and you can mold her mind.

Post the fakes!! I'd love it for the lols. Bet the majority of the fakies post on Sup Forums. Post them here and the forever alone neckbeards can confirm that it's their acct.

Well my ex and I lived together over five years and while she seized up on saying she believed in God she would still go to church and rationalize stupid shit because her brain was ruined by religion. So ya my anecdotal experience has turned me off from religious people entirely. I would like them to all be gone.

Ask and you shall receive. I don't like to disappoint.

This one I wish was real. Wait until you see what her profile says

Yeah that looks taken professionally. Wonder what he'd say if you said you were coming over.
Prolly just hope that his hairy ass could have the touch of a penis for the first time ever.

Don't overlook her, shes hot. Most of us idiots couldn't do much better.

So she is a slutty lesbian who has decided she doesn't want a job anytime in the next 10 years.
Hot, but yeah swiping left most deff.

LOL Ya there's no way she's tindering.

eh i'm very much not a chad and i have gotten 80~ matches in a week, you need a good bio + good pictures that's all

One of the hottest I've found is actually a girl I grew up with that I know is real. She sounds great other than believing in God. Oh well.

Oh yeah that's legit real. Lmfao I bet he got a lot of chats to troll at least.
In his mind it was all payback after watching them all fuck his high school sweetheart throughout years 9-12.

this. chadmode and tinder still fucking blows. I have about 2000 matches. There was a time when it was awesome. I'd probably have to message 15 of my matches now though, to get an actual hookup.

If you're good looking, bumble is far superior.

The only time it's godmode is in a foreign country. It's like being a king with vagoo served twice a day.

Hell yea we got a fucking winner right here.

nice meme mate