Any full proof way of prolonging my cum time...

Any full proof way of prolonging my cum time? I blow my load within the first couple minutes everytime unless I'm drunk or on pills. Slept with 40+ girls, but I wanna go longer with my current gf

Think about baseball.

But I hate baseball >:(

>full proof

Even better

Basicially i last between 40- 90 minutes its all about knowing when your close stopping taking a moment or the other option is kinda hard to explain but you kinda of 1/4 cum your still hard but you wont cum garanteed for 20+ lastly id like to add its a mental thing.

did you just shit on the keyboard and hope the sentence it produced came out intelligible?

English is a secound language sorry for triggering you

This honestly, it's kind of hard to pull off without dumping your full load, but if you can get that initial nut out, you can last much, much longer with a full orgasm at the end.

Booze and pills does help though..

Its incredibly hard and takes time , when you finally get to the point when you can control when you cum you need to keep the girl excited , thats another story entirely , one of my close friends uses a technique that involves tensing your feet it works okay . Also edging helps to practise this .

By the way thinking about things to put you off cumming does not work when your balls deep in some tushy who ever said that you are a fucking retard whom will stay a virgin untill 70 then lose it to a baseball bat

fuck you motherfucker

Blyat

Ruskie scum FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Get drunk

Lol im from france my dude , you want to have a salt throwing competition or are you gonna tell me about your plans to shoot up your school fat fuck.

I will fucking DESTROY you FAGGOT

Not OP but I've been with a French girl. She was DTF an hour after meeting me and loved choking me until I turned blue.

I just wanted to share that with you.

Haha we produce some decent meat dont we ;) glad you did

Hack me bro leak my 2 inch dick nudes

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

that is gud

Hack my 100 € phone my dude . Why you so mad bro ? Didnt take your lard pills this morning lil bitch your dick enlargment pills arent working because all i see is a pussy

Its a salt throwing competition friendddd

First of all why are u asking/b? Most of us struggle to get laid let alone perform.

Try pacing urself. Think about other things besides those sweet sweet cheeks. My personal go to is: pull out, finger her, get some more foreplay going to buy time to cool off. If she doesnt wanna stop explain what ur doing. Trust me bro she'll understand and appreciate your effort. If she still needs more well then in that case tongue box her magic bean and buy urself some time and get her closer to climax.

or just slam it in her arsehole her tears will either make you nut so hard or you wont cum anytime soon

Keep yourself relaxed, breath deeply and slowly try to keep your kegel muscle relaxed. If you're going to cum pull out and do a hard long kegel contraction while throwing the air slowly to hold the cum, you gonna lose a bit of hardness but you can continue in 30 secs aprox...

I have the exact opposite problem. I can't cum from sex or blowjobs. I make women feel like they're inadequate but they're not I really just won't cum.

You masterbate too much and you think too much during sex. Had the same problem

Jerk off, twice a day for 20 years

Trust me...you'll be lucky if it cums out at all

No fap and relaxing during sex help you out?

Keynote: I haven't wanked in well over a year. Feel like I never have alone time to do it. I'm always out or with friends/gf

thanks b x