Message this girl & ask for nudes. She'll send to anyone who asks

Message this girl & ask for nudes. She'll send to anyone who asks.

Then you get them and post them here...

Didn’t think so. So she wronged you and you want us to spam her for revenge.

NYPA faggot.

/thread
OP is a massive faggot as usual

NYPA

she said thanks for asking, but she'll have to pass

fucking beta kill yourself and let your family enjoy the rest of their holiday without you ruining it with your petty, insane jealous behavior.

What did she do, tell you she has a boyfriend? Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't but nobody wants a 300 pound baby-faced Level 90 Paladin.

Nah, she sent my fiancé nudes knowing we are together. She doesn't like me so she did it to get under my skin. Lil hoe bag.

>implying OP is a girl

tit for tit.

Show em.

She wants to act like a hoe, then I'll try to get her inbox blown up. Then she can be a massive hoe bag.

if you are threatened by her, how uggo can you be?

Definitely not. She's a one titted troll looking hoe. I just find it fucked up that she can send a man, whom is engaged, nudes. Knowing damn well he is in fact, engaged.

he's probably fucking her, get over it. you must be uglier than her

She lives an hour away & neither of them drive. So no, they're not. Lmao.

post your stupid tits bitch

Get your tits out, OP. After you show your boobs and a timestamp, I will send her a dick pic and request slutty nudes in return. All results will be posted here.

Uh no thanks

then you can fuck right off

There. Now keep your end. I wanna see that shit.

do you need help learning how to take screenshots? fucks sakes

Winner

this isnt op

Now the only respectable thing to do is send the girl the picture of Op's tits

God, your tits are fucking disgusting. You're no better than her doing this you know.

Gonna find out who you are and raid the shit out of you, faggot

GET THEM user!!!

Someone send this bitchs pic to the girl she's trying to fuck with, and have that girl send it to her fiancee tell him shes posting her ugly tits online

I love your pic lol

I sent it to her, waiting for a reply back. Doing a look over the facebook posted in OP first and extrapolating who this fat cunt is from there

He knows I'm posting lmfao. He'd straight up laugh!

Now just post your facebook so we can send you our dicks, nobody gives a fuck about Savanah.

Wow, ya man's is a cuck? You can do better sis

I hope he enjoys my phone calls tonight baby. I'm going to find out where you work and fuck you up because of this

Some of y'all got me cracking tf up. Lol

So where is said nude that your fiance was sent?

Post beaver.

do you ever turn right and left real fast with your body and slap yourself with your udders

Long gone lmao.

Um , no lol.

Found out where OP lives. Pizzas are being sent

So then where is the proof? This doesn't sound right at all.

Why not just ask girl for fiance's name? Then we can find out where Bessie here works??

can you try it real quick

It was on Snapchat. The place where all hoes & fuckboys send nudes to people they shouldn't.

Why you so mad at her and not your skeezy boyfriend?