DRAGON QUEST!

DRAGON QUEST!

You are an adult dragon. You're just trying to live your dragon life, but these fucking peasants, royal emisarries, beasties, and other dragons keep bothering you. It's up to you how to deal with them.

After I make a post, the first post that ends with an even number will be selected.

First of all, we need to figure out what kind of dragon we are.

rainbow dragon

Golden dragons

Well, which kind?

Choose from this list

golden rainbow dragon

Underworld dragon.

REROLL

Fine, you're a faggot Golden Rainbow dragon. You have a golden coat of scales with a prismatic rainbow sheen. You are well known across the land as being a totally beautiful dragon that manly men secretly snicker at because you look like a huge faggot.

We will be using the abilities of a Golden dragon as described on the d20pfsrd website.

One day, you're just minding your own business when a man arrives on a horse. He does not look like a typical adventurer. His build is not impressive, and his armor is second-hand. He holds an ordinary spear.

He calls out to you, "Oy, dragon! Please don't kill me! I have come to ask you a favor! If you could only spare one of your glorious golden scales, I could win the heart of the woman I love! I said I would win it from you in combat, but in truth, I am no great warrior!"

The man is far enough away from you that he could beat a hasty retreat if you tried to attack him in melee. However, your fire breath could probably reach him....

give him a scale

Fly to him and rape him with my gigantesque dragon cock.

I want to fuck this baby and let him have my giant cock inside me tearing apart my intestines

You reach under your wing and pluck off one of your less important scales with a slight twinge of pain.

You place the scale on the ground before him. The man smiles widely.

"Thank you, kind and beautiful dragon! I shall sing songs of your kindness and generosity!"

Later on that day you see a wagon leaving the city. In the back you see the man from before, surrounded by golden coins and jewels. He must have sold your scale. It seems you have been had!

What do you do?

steal his gold and jewels, leave him alive

Brutally rape the man and take his belongings.

This

Fly to him and ask him to S U C C my dick and give me his shekels.

You descend upon the wagon, casting a huge shadow over it as your giant, throbbing, scaly dragon cock emerges from its sheath. The man who wronged you frantically tries to escape, but you easily pin him down with your powerful claws and gingerly position his body in the face down, ass up position, then rape his anus. Seeing as your large dragon-sized cock is much too large to rape this average sized man without killing him, he cries in agony for a few seconds before his internal organs are all perforated by your throbbing member. You bust a dragon-nut and it comes shooting out of his mouth.

By the time you're finished, half of the city is watching from the gates or the ramparts. They gasped in horror and and fear as they witness your act. The children don't understand and cry into their horrified parents' clothes.

Having finished your morally dubious deed, you gather up the coins and jewels the man had obtained by selling your scale and return to your lair outside the city.

The next day, you see a militia approaching your position.

"Hail, great and terrible dragon! We have come to enact justice upon you for what you did!"

You look over their forces. There are about 40 of them, armed with ordinary weapons. You could take them, but you would not emerge unscathed.

How do you proceed?

Follow him and investigate. Eat a few cows while your at it as a fuck you to the towns's people.

Explain the man had wronged you, and justice had been served.

Explain the situation and apologize for traumatizing townsfolk. The man lied to a dragon, what did he expect to happen?

(lie) the man stole your scale

Give them the shekels and fly away to another land while raping every cow you see on your way.

raping everything that moves on your way

The leader of the militia raises his visor. "So this man lied to you, you gave him a scale, and so you rape him to death outside the gates of our city? The townspeople are calling for you to be slain, they see you as a villain! Your version of justice is tyrannical! We will not suffer it!"

With that, his fellows cry out in agreement and they charge at you, weapons drawn.

How do you react?

Lotsa fire.

Beat them to death with your dick and shit on the corpses

knew i shouldn't have been a piece of shit rapist. peer into hind sight with 20/20 vision

Fire breath nigga

I pull my Dragon-Gat and blast they shit, cuz.

Fire breath them.

Fly and concentrate fire at archer first then maul to death all the spears and swords niggers.
To celebrate my victory, I will make a pile of corpse and fuck everyone of their dead corpse with my BDD.

bump

You bathe the men in flames, but they ride on bravely. About half of them manage to close into melee range without being burned to a crisp. You take them out one at a time with alternating bites and swipes of your terrible claws, but not before you suffer a few wounds from spears managing to get past your scales. One of them manages to find the now-scale-less spot under your wing with a long spear. You roar in pain and crush him underfoot. Around you the wilderness is burnt and smoldering, the blooded and burnt corpses of 40 men littering your lair.

The next day, as you're licking your wounds, you receive a visit from a fellow adult dragon, a red one. He is your equal, but in your wounded state you would probably not be able to take him in a fight.

"Well, nice to meet you. I always thought we would enjoy our own lives, separate from one another, but then I hear that you're terrorizing townsfolk and slaughtering militiamen.

What's gotten into you? Explain yourself!"

What is your response?

i had no choice

"They started it."

I bow my head in respect and explain. Offering a portion of the riches from my scale for the families of the valient militia that died at my claws

I was but a honest giver but I was abused and now I love to rape people.

This

The red dragon growls deeply. "You slaughter these townsfolk, then you try to bribe me with your ill-gotten riches? I am a proud red dragon, I'll have you know! We are friend to man, and as it turns out I believe I'll be taking this lair from you. I think they need a protector, someone who won't rape and slaughter them on a whim."

With that, he snarls, releasing a plume of flame from his snout and baring his fangs to you. "I think you should be going now."

If you fight the dragon, you will probably die.

You can leave of course, but where will you go? What will you seek?

Muster every last portion of my strength and surprise attack the red dragons throat

go back to the town kill the remaining people

I just leave and go to the Kingdom of Sweden to unleash my fantasy to live like a somalian refugee and rape blond Swede grills.

I wait until he cell asleep and do a sneak attack and break his neck.
I then rape his reddish tight B O I P U S S Y

Just saying I wasn't offering the dragon riches. It was for the families of the militia men

too late we're going back to the town to kill the red dragons precious townspeople while he's sleeping

Wer gon b ded

muulti personality autistic rainbowdragon
aw shiiii

op machine broke

get him some mwilk

1 is not an even number you autist

0 is not a number but 1 surely is fuck you

first post that ends with an even number will be selected.
The only people that likes fantasy shit are fat basement dwelling autists. and your reply just justified that.

bump?

I'm not the guy you're replying to but I am a 22 old independent with full time employment and a steady relationship. 190lb max at 6ft 1in. And I love rp and fantasy

When I was stuck in medhold during basic training we would all gather up at the end of the day and play DnD with a smuggled rulebook and """dice""" made out of cut pieces of paper numbered 1-120 shaken up in a box

Outcasts, maybe. But the people that don't usually enjoy fantasy in my experience are bugmen with 0 creativity. A majority of people are bugmen though so don't feel bad. Without generic normies society wouldn't exist.

RAPE HIM

i think this thread is dead.

Oh yeah. Thread is definitely dead.

To bad. Ok was actually doing great

Every time I get into one of these threads it dies. Fuck.