I am just starting out, and I don't have a very good collection of facials. The more angles the better...

I am just starting out, and I don't have a very good collection of facials. The more angles the better. I will post what I have if you can post what you have.

Also I would like to discuss ways of improving my photoshop skills.Ive seen a few ways.
1. (My Method) I find a picture of a girls face that already has cum on it, that is in about the same position. I then erase everything else but the areas with cum. I then start trying to rotate and skew the image until it lines up perfectly with the picture you want to add cum to. I erase as much as I can then mess with blending options.

2. Select an area, fill it with white, then use an eraser and change the opacity of different areas and eventually fine tune it to what you want.

If you have good tutorials please let me know, I would like to help contribute.

In the mean time, here are some facials I have and use.

Ive also looked up a few youtube videos, and they obviously explain more in depth than I did on how to do these methods. Im wondering if you have found ways of making it look realistic. Any special brushes? just have a great facial collection?

Higher quality images that already have cum are the best, and the whiter the cum, the better.

feel free to share some of yours. Unfortunately I wont share any of mine just yet, I am not satisfied completely with them.

Alright, I dont want to spam this to much, but also wanted to get my 6 pictures in atleast. Any Lurkers

OP, id love to give you some faces you can work with and just practice! maybe you can show me your results - doesnt have to be perfect im curious in anything you make with my girls cute faces :3

msg me on kik : mbcms

I dont have kik anymore, that is sometimes some sketchy shit. Post a few here and I can try to crank some out.

i dont know if I have any with that face. Ill look, If you happen to have any cum photos with a woman making the same face post itr and Ill get to work. In the mean time im searching

Sup Forums isn't the best place to look for high quality pics, seeing as it's limited to 2MB files

fair point, is there a better board you can refer me to? i usually only use b, s, and gif. Does s have the file limit as well?

also thanks for the post

>Juelz Ventura

My favorite

Amber Rayne

Can you try the middle one? Sorry for bad quality

/hr/ or /hc/

sorry i8t took so long

never heard of her, thanks!

Thanks, I havent really broadened my horizon on this site yet so thanks for the suggestion.

What?!? You're missing out!

thanks so much, having a wank to this now

im not going to do any jb ones, this is just for fun and to practice different photoshop styles.

shes cute, got more?

jb? they are all 20+ kek

i do, i could share on kik or insta

newfags like to report every little thing now a days

almost out, ill be heading to bed soon, appreciate anymore pictures. Feel free to keep this alive

they definitely are all 20+, is anyone here against seeing the middle one covered in hot juicy spunk? if so, you just came out of the closet

Rip

Can anyone jizz on her