The girl i like hasn't responded to my last 10 texts since I told her "merry x-mas, lets be more than just friends"

the girl i like hasn't responded to my last 10 texts since I told her "merry x-mas, lets be more than just friends".
Do you think something happened? Should I go check on her ?

I would if I were you.

post proof

Call the cops

not sure if bait or autistic

You need to keep texting her. If that doesn't work, call her multiple times and leave voice mails if she doesn't answer.

>Hasn't responded to my last 10 texts
Jesus Christ user
If you text her more than 2 or 3 times without a response, it's fucking sad. And that's what she's thinking.

She deff must be in trouble and isn't having a hard time thinking of a way to tell you she isn't interested. I would break down her door immediately. Don't have clothes on tho in case there is a fire. They will catch fire too.

You should check on her. She definitely would have replied to that text if she would have seen it. Also you can ask again in person when you do check on her.

This fucking autist has no idea what he's talking about.

Dumbass, you should have said "Happy Christmas, let me see that snatch real quick"

You ruined her Christmas fag boy. Now go find a trap

She's hoping you'll pick up on her rape fetish user.
Surprise her by abducting her and using her like the dirty little whore she is.

Works everytime.

christ.. can't tell if bait or incredibly sheltered life

I’m fucking her op. Sorry bud.

You need to get her aroused. Send her a pic of your dick. Get it hard first, obviously. Or better send her a cum tribute.

Chicks go weak at the knees for that shit.

OP, something has indeed happened. She has recognized your beta male clinger status.. You must continue to text repeatedly to remove all doubt.

Just had a very long shift. I'm k.

She is still projectile vomiting

OP here.
i just sent 2 more texts.
still no response.
I'm definitely heading over there in the morning to make sure she is alright.

Sweet of you

Stop trolling.
But unironically yes because it will be funny