Dubs and I'll livestream my suicide tonight

Dubs and I'll livestream my suicide tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up, do it now

femanon here,

if dubs i'll hang myself and livestream it

roll

Rollerooni

re-roll for RIP

beep beep

I dont believe you

We all know OP won't deliver. He's just in it for the rolls

We dont believe you

Don't an hero for attention. That's sadder then your entire life already.

FUCKING demon
>666

Lol

Rollerino my sad amigo

don't do it, man

Satan Demands this.

Get rekt
youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

Winrar

rolling for this, sorry

666 is trips. Not dubs.
>don't do it.
>Masturbate
> rethink it.

Oh shhhhhhieeeeeeeet

You know the rules man
>tits or gtfo

OP here, those aren't dubs. Come back tomorrow for more rollerinos. Tbh I don't even have a device to livestream from, but when I get my hands on one you can be sure I'll be back here for your entertainment with a better thread. I'll let you guys decide how I'll kill myself depending on the rolls, it will be lots of fun. I ain't killing anybody else though so you can forget about that.

I usually choose to gtfo, but yknow what? because it's xmas I'm going to choose tits.

I'm starting my own thread for it tho

Eventually I wanna hang myself but everytime I loop my neck tie around my neck with seconds I feel giddy and dizzy and then my sight goes dark and I seem to always let go instinctivly after that.

A couple times I did it leaning over my bed and tried holding it longer and a couple times all of a sudden i was laying on the bed and wondering what I was doing but that only lasted a second.

In a real hanging situation would passing out be when my body layed on the bed?

What are you live streaming on? Also, rolling.

Oof. Them's be some dubs

/Done

Damn I just realized my trip 6s, I'm doomed

Satan knows.

What thread my little son?

My son won’t talk to me today. It’s christmas and he doesn’t have five minutes for me.

My ex-wife has finally managed to condition him to hate me enough to make him want nothing to do with me.

I send him video games. I pay child support. I just want what little time the court would give a father. But that is too much for his mother.

He’s claiming I’ve mentally abused him by leaving his mother now. He is very unlikely to show up for the half of Christmas vacation I get this year.

The court doesn’t give a shit about this.

This is hell.

If you’ve got something worse going on, OP, let this be dubs and you can end it. Otherwise get a fucking life.

We dont care this shit man
Youre on Sup Forums

roll

Op ignores devil trips = Op is a faggot. Nothing that we didn't know before though