varituuk.bandcamp.com
stylephonics.bandcamp.com
chvnx.bandcamp.com
aufhocker.bandcamp.com
djstilez.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/chvnxxx
youtube.com/watch?v=10Ui7AJWix8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coolest thing I got was a drone with a camera.

you got scammed by santa

an erection

my GF got me a steve harvey motivational book

a 3 year subscription to the penn state alumni association. it's what I asked for, so i'm pleased

Nothing.

Couple of lowers, among quite a few other things

OP how does trance sound on the m50? like armin van burren stuff

everyone gets those every day
nice meme
nice, merry christmas
live alone or just unpopular among the people you live with?

I’m an orphan, but I bought myself a switch lol

How are they?
Looking for wireless over ear headphones with NO noise cancelling. Suggestions?

Nothing

i love my mt50s

I got an ironing board.

Those aren’t wireless u fuck

>wireless
>quality

user, I..

Op is it an m40x or an m50x?

Bought a pair of those last year. Good headphones.

I think there are ways to turn M50X into bluetooth via an attachment you plug right underneath the earcup. I can't remember what it was called but it does lower the sound quality just slightly

Another monitor

Got a Lumix GH4. Gonna end up doing video production with it.

I got these before. They're shit tier. You get two wires that come with it. One is too short and the other is too long. The cups are well cushioned but the headphones themselves are too chunky and dont sit well on your head. They collapse so they're easier to transport, but the collapsing mechanism doesnt feel solid so you end up feeling like youre working with a rubics cube. In terms of sound, theyre very bass heavy. The sound isnt premier Audio Technia, but if you like listening to hip hop or electronic music theyre serviceable.

Dont care. Cant be fucked with cables

Mike?

Got the full thing

Ok. So i wont get them

$2k canadian in a card from my parents.

The fuck? Bitch i got the same thing!

i mean they aren't exactly wireless, they come with 3 cables. sound is excellent, and if you're looking for headphones with no noise cancelling (i don't know why you would) then these are fine, they don't make you deaf to the outside world.

i see you're one of them faggot-mojiggers

Etrian 5 from the girl I like too bad she rejects me everytime owell least I get free gamez

m50x
sounds very nice, i've heard some people say that the bass is too overbearing on these phones but i think it's just right for electronic music. hip hop is where it can be a bit much imo.

Got a knife set.

so did I if you count the upper, BCG, BUIS and optic for the lower (another xmas present) I just built for my birthday in Nov........ both the lowers are going to be form 1 SBR later this year

what kind of videos?

I got a badass cordless impact gun for working on my car. Very happy with it.

Cool trinkets included a Mario question block lamp that I love.

Noise cancelling gives a feeling of pressure onto my ears. Was considering sennheiser momentums for the longest time until i tried it on. That pressure feeling on my ears made me reconsider. I get the same with bose qc35s.

g303 has had double click bug making simple tasks frustrating. lifesaver

fancy kettle/teapot.
>seriously, a fucking $150 model brewer.
comics/graphic novels.
>walking dead hardcover #14.
>Terminator (1990ish).
>2 back to the future books.
$50 card to eb games.
$350 cash.
way too much chocolate.
>3 boxes of turtles.
>2 half-pound reese cups

I got the same set my dude!

Drunk

i know the feeling you mean, but honestly most good headphones have noise cancelling. have you tried wearing headphones like that with music playing for like an hour and focusing on something else? the feeling usually goes away when you stop thinking about it.

these headphones aren't like that though. makes them perfect for casual use, since you can still hear people trying to talk to you so you can take em off. not like some headphones where people can literally be yelling at you and you won't hear shit

I've always loved the Audio technia ATH-MSR7. Probably my favorite headphones

Wireless?

No they're wired. I prefer that to bluetooth for sound

Got a blowjob from my mom.

i got a Nintendo switch

I got an m40x

I love this thing

I like my bose headphones alot

I just assembled my new pc
I7 8700k
Mobo asus maximus x hero
Evga 1080 ti ftw3
32gb corsair 3200
H115i cooler
Rm 850w
Corsair 270 r case

I've had a pair of Corsair H2100 wireless headset for about a year now. They are pretty cheap and sound fine for gaming, but I'm not really an audio snob.

See

Okay? Gratz on over spending like a retard.

Clean up your cables

Fuck off

I didn't get anything for Christmas, but since I have something to give, I figured I'd share with you so that you don't feel as left out as I do. I'm a shitty musician. I come here today to bring you my shitty music. All of the following "bands" are my solo projects. I play 100% of the instruments, wrote the songs, and performed/recorded the songs by myself. All of this shit is free on bandcamp. If something isn't free (it should be, but just in case it isn't) then just state it here and I'll make it free for you. There's a fuckton of music here. It's yours.

> DISAXIS

disaxis.bandcamp.com

Harcore punk/dbeat/crust.

> VARITUUK

varituuk.bandcamp.com

Black/Doom/Drone Metal.

> THE STYLEPHONICS

stylephonics.bandcamp.com

Instrumental ska/reggae.

> CHVNX

chvnx.bandcamp.com

Noise. Well, mostly noise. Some releases are music. Very experimental, except when it isn't. It usually is, though.

> AUFHOCKER

aufhocker.bandcamp.com

Dungeon Synth and Dark Ambient.

> DJ Stilez

djstilez.bandcamp.com/releases

Some sort of electronic music. I don't even know what genre it is. I don't like it, but you might.

Also, here's a soundcloud that I sometimes upload music to. Just random shit.

soundcloud.com/chvnxxx

I hope somebody finds something they can enjoy here. I spent a lot of time and effort working on this stuff, and I know I'm no Mozart, but I'm proud of it, and want to share.

Fuck Christmas.

TEST

Scorpion exo AT950 helmet, go pro hero 5 and a bunch of t-shirts from harley Davidson and sig sauer

One of a kind local designer Shirt... hipster fag now i guess.

Yo your dj stilez is terrible
Also what software you use to produce

I use all kinds of software. Most of the electronic stuff is done with hardware synths like Yamaha DX9, Roland SH-1000, etc. Some is LMMS. Some is other stuff. All of the punk, metal, ska, and instrumental music is recorded with Audacity usually. Electronic music sucks, but I like to make it sometimes, which is why my electronic music sucks. All of my music sucks. I know...

Enjoying it so far.

i like good kitchen knives, that's a good gift. if you don't know basic knife care (honing steel every time and sharpening stone every now and then), look it up and they'll last forever.

Elon is a fucking retard, I can't wait to see him build the hyper loop and for some nigger to shoot it. Gonna be great.

I got a fucking Michael Kors scarf, and beanie combo, a fucking blue tie, And a cologne that stinks. My girlfriend is such a shit gift giver. I got her about $600 worth of designer shit that she likes. I made it very clear that I'm upset, and I'm not going to get her shit next year.

Oh yeah, he's a retard alright. He was a millionaire before he was old enough to drink. Yep, What a retard.

bose qc35 ii
nintendo switch w/ new mario game
some ps4 games (bf2, south park)
some movies
gift cards
shitload of candy

pretty good xmas

Ya i wasn't expecting them but I've needed a set for a long time the last few years I've been using Wal-Mart knives because bachelor. Now that I own a house it's time for some real knives.

Do you think he's a regard simply for his hyperlink idea? I don't see you developing the ONLY assembly line for orbital rockets in the world let alone his other achievements.

this is a good idea and you should really lay into her when she does nice things for you even if they're not exactly what you want it. otherwise you might have to learn how to appreciate things people do for you

Obvious white knight bait user

I got nothing under the tree except a simple stereogram book from my parents. I'm 38, so no biggie. My kids got a few simple things, and my Wife got a google home.

My wife and I had the best sex of our lives for the last 2 days however. I'm happy.

You're an ungrateful piece of shit. I hope your greed rots you from the inside out.

knives, duct tape, and books about hitler.

>My wife and I had the best sex of our lives for the last 2 days however

Who's teaching her the new tricks?

What knives?

nice, enjoy a new level of audio pleasure.

listen to this on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=10Ui7AJWix8

That set has everything you need, good stuff. I like a second chef's knife so I can cut raw meat with one and other stuff with the other, but its just a luxury.

I spent an hour or two trying to repair some knives my dad sharpened with a grinder. do yourself a favor and never user an electric knife sharpener

Oh, I'm ungrateful?? I spent over $1000 on her and her fucking kids this year, and she completely ignores what I asked her to get me, gym equipment, or work out clothes/shoes, and she gets me a blue tie, and a Michael Kors beanie scarf set. You know what? Fuck you, and fuck her. I spent over $600 on shit just for her. I bought her kids Nintendo Ds's and laptops, a snow cone machine, etcc.. etc.. Fuck you, you judgmental prick.

200$ bucks from my mom and dad and a tshirt from my brother

Equalizer and a new ultrawide monitor
And a small wooden trout from my little bro

And suck on those trips of truth, you little dick fucker. I spent a shit load of money just to get a scarf, and a blue tie. FUCK YOU.AND FUCK HER. IM RAGING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!

Get on my lvl boi

Got a 27 inch and an ultra wide monitor. Will have a triple once I get the stand.

I mainly got a bunch of stuff for my kid and then I got a travel mug and travel bag which is nice. my brother painted a picture for me too which is cool

he's 2 and I liked watching him open all his presents.

oh boohoo you bought your fucking girlfriend and her kids some shit and didnt get what you wanted back go cry first world pussy.

>I bought her kids Nintendo Ds's and laptop

And then did Tyrone come over and fuck her while you tried on your scarf?

I hope you die a horrible slow death and your girlfriend and her kids somehow inherit your net worth. You seem like a thick smear of shit on the soles of humanities shoes.

My man, more monitors is just better

>her kids

And that's where you fucked up.

A bidet.

kek i want one so bad. did you go force one out so you could use it right away?

i like this, good for you user.

the stereogram book

Niggas you getting trolled.

Jokingly asked for a drill/impact driver combo. Said I'd be fine with nothing. Got the tools and some other small things, quite pleased. Nice DeWalt Brushless.

She asked me for ages to stop being an arsehole. I've reflected on my behaviour and made some improvements recently.

She's also getting less sore after the birth of our 2nd kid. Things are just better for all concerned.

She specifically asked me what I wanted. I said gym equipment, and or gym clothes. That's it. That's all I asked for. She couldn't even have the decency to buy me what I asked for. She got me a tie for work!? WHAT?? OH, THANKS BITCH. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. A FUCKONG TIE FOR WORK. AND AN UGLY ASS BEANIE, AND A SCARF.

HALLELUJAH, EVERYBODY! JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME. THANK YOU LORD FOR MY BLUE TIE, AND HIPSTER BEANIE! IM SO BLESSED THIS YEAR FOR MY BLUE TIE!

ONE POUND OF REESES.

Oops.