twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is just one thing I need...

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

Brit, I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true,
All I want for Christmas is Brit Willson's full videos dropped in Vola/r/randos

Also, please make the lolitsbrit7 guy go the fuck away. He's a total fucking catfish, and makes up dumb stories about Brit having sex for money and with black guys. He takes any video with a blonde white girl, and says it's Brit. Total fucking fag.

equally interested in the same guy Jeff fucking Kaitlyn Gorman

i love the way she grabs his cock

and how he holds her ass while he eats her pussy

but mostly how both of these girls get fucked the same way. this is one of my favorite positions.

Etsu??

More of her ?

What's her name ? Any history behind the photos ?

Kaitlyn Gorman is the dark haired girl, and Brit Willson is the blonde. Both had the shit fucked out of them by Jeff, and he was smart enough to record it, but dumb enough to get hacked (or potentially leaked the stuff himself). Nothing more to it then that.

Any videos of kaitlyn ??

Wasnt the blond chick prostituting herself or something

I recall screenshots of her alwasy being about the money

no, that is some fag who just gets off on making shit up, probably cat-fishing people on kik for cash or his own fucked up reasons. she's just a hot ass girl who likes to fuck and made a bad move by letting her boyfriend record her.

Do you have to he vid of kaitlyn ?

bullshit
she fucks niggers for cash for sure

i wish. anyone else?

nope. and you sir, are a faggot. all of the videos you keep post of her "fucking niggers for cash" are not even remotely close to the same girl. it's like every time you see a blonde hair girl fucking a black guy, you say "oh, that is the same girl!". you stupid fucking cunt.

Moar!!!!

Is this her?

instagram.com/britwillson/?hl=en

yes sir!

Damn she's still super hot. Looks like she's in her late twenties now

I have three short clips of her fucking with sound, I will drop them in volafile dot org / r / randos

>volafile dot org / r / randos
Thanks dude!!!

if you find anything new, please drop it there

Thanks broham! Awesome