Rank these systems from best to worst

rank these systems from best to worst

PS2 = GC > XBOX > DC

ps2 soft mod
xbox soft mod
gc idek
dc nothing copy discs and eat a dildo

Correct

Gamecube then Xbox. The other two don't matter because they're shit.

GC>Xbox>Other 2

Any platform with Metroid Prime on it is god-tier

Oh how fucking wrong you are faggot!

Sup Forums is that way >>>>>

Based on what? Hardware? Game selection? User interface? Graphics? Controller shape?

DC because you can run emulators and roms from older systems. Then PS, Xbox and Cube.

PlayStation sucks. The only good one was psp. Xbox is good, but not half as good as GameCube.

I'm right.

Putting my fanboyism aside

PS2, DC, XBox, GC

Full force fanboy DC, GC, PS2, XBox

Ps2 dreamcast Xbox then gamecube

Xbox does a way better job with emulation (you can play SNES at full speed, rather than the 10 fps on DC), it just isn't as convenient.

Xbox>Dreamcast>Gamecube>PS2

Agree even tho so much memories on DC I want to say its almost even with ps2 but ps2 gets the edge realistic for me. Also BC DC was so under rated as well

Exactly. DC>Xbox

You're saying the system all the other companies tried to emulate and keep up with wasn't good. It's like saying mike Jordan was a bad basketball player.

PS2 > Xbox > Cube > DC

Muh nigga

Hell Xbox had XBMC (KODI)

It was years ahead of the curve.

I was rocking a 160gb HDD in my xbox, with XBMC and tons of emulators and games installed onto the system. Before the 360 was even a thing.....

Running with component cables on that system was a godsend. Best console for a rear projection TV of the time. I liked my GC and PS2, but the xbox was the best for those that took advantage of the system.

Softmodding it was easy.

PS2>GC>Xbox>Dreamcast

I still haven't modded mine. Do you know if the few games that you can mod it with are pricy?

You dont know shit

/thread

1. Gamecube
2. Xbox
3. PS2
4. Dreamcast

Did gc even make adult games?

People had Dreamcasts? I thought those were a total flop, I've never even seen one

dc>ps2>gc>xbox
anyone who says anything else is a fucking child

shit teir console port of a great pc game.
just like literally everything on xbox.

Xbox > GC > PS2 > DC

There were a bunch of games on dc that I loved. I had a couple of dc cause I broke them once or several times.

Everyone that puts dc at the bottom of the list probably never owned one...honestly, one of the best consoles ever made with the worst marketing team in history...

i owned them all.
the dreamcast is the only one among them that still works.

I have 3 different models and some 100+ retail games (plus the rest of the releases burned). The console is somewhat of a cult classic, especially for arcade fans. Visit /vr/ sometime.

the dreamcast was the last console that was actually fun. after that the proto cod bros took over and allowed EA to ruin everything.

I still own them all, i learned to fix whatever breaks

Wasn't RE ported to it? And the ass on that PN03 chick definitely wasn't child friendly

my point being that the build quality of the DC is much higher than the others.
the xbox in particular caused me so much trouble.

RE4 was originally a GC game.

PS2>XBOX>GC>DC

Ez.

Ehh, the GD-ROM drive is notoriously shoddy. But you'll still get a decade out of the thing if you play mostly retail.

I'm not being funny. Were there any others? I never wanted a gc because all the games were for kids.

That and the fact that multiplayer for the most part is now online only....as well as pretty much everything else...playing with friends at home is history

Whether or not the majority of their library had edges, there was still a lot of fun to be had on the system.

They all have their issues

PS2
GC
DC
XBOX

The xbox sucked.

google "m rated games for the gamecube" if you want a list.

Not at all. The rabid Halo fanboys did a major disservice to public opinion, however.

Why would you even suggest that? You know that's too much dam work.

>pc
>the bed
>the camera
>the suitcase on the right
>Dreamcast=xbox=gamecube=playstation2

GameCube, Dreamcast, PS2, XBox

ps2 - fantastic console with a ton of games spread across every genre.
>xenosaga series
>GTA III et al
>Metal Gear Solid series
>kingsom hearts
>zone of the enders
>so many others
dreamcast - tons of niche games that were great.
>sonic adventure
>shenmue
>sega bass fishing (srsly)
>Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Game cube - similarly niche console but with more kid friendly stuff, save a few specific games
>super mario sunshine
>super smash bros melee
>metroid prime
>windwalker
xbox - a weak entry that only survived because ms had more money than god in 2001. apart from halo and panzer dragoon orta, every game was done better for PC.

>enters a console thread to talk about an unrelated platform

Why?

because we are the master race.

its a bit like hitler and that war.

mine is launch day. 9/9/99, and it's still great. my copies of various games, on the other hand, aren't holding up too well.

I'm only biased because I had a PS2 for a short while before it got stolen and got an Xbox in its place. To this day Tekken Tag 1 is still my favorite game of all time.

They were all pretty sweet. The only one I didn't have was the Game Cube, it didn't have any games I particularly wanted to play. Honestly the system was less important than the games on said system.

Turok Evolution was the only M game I had for GameCube

Ah, inferiority complex. Gotcha

I bricked my launch day and Black sports edition (the sports edition lasted about 8 years of heavy use). Currently have another launch console and a backup from a later date that wont read backups.

Oh man I had a dreamcast, I fucking loved that machine. Soul Calibur, Shenmue, MDK 2, Ready to Rumble boxing, I was too poor to have a huge game selection, but every game I had for it delighted me.

All were great consoles even the Saturn and psone but I am going by what u had fun on the most and memories. These are the ogs as well

fpbp

PS2 is for faggots

Ps2
GC
Xbox
Then last DC. Dad as I loved the Genesis

>even the...psone
the ps1 and snes are objectively the best consoles. between them and the ps2, there are more good or better games than any other console had total.

FUCK YEAR HALO

at least my troll post had thought behind it. Christ.

Dreamcast > Xbox > PS2 > Gamecube

I was a legal adult when each of those came out.

PS2 > Xbox > Gamecube > Dreamcast

The DC didn't last too long so I can't put it above the others on that fact alone.

I have the least amount of time with Gamecube but I still did play it enough to be able to rank it.

Xbox had some great games and some multiplatforms were best on it like Splinter Cell.

PS2 is by far the best here. Its also the best console ever imo.

I agree but people just don't see the beauty man

graphics obsessed children don't see it.

ps2, gaycube, xbox, dreamcock

Not just that they are talking about fps and all this older bullshit. And because its not new. It sucked and they don't appreciate older movies but the shit remakes. And all consoles have the same fps

wasn't the Dreamcast the first console to have a browser?

and online play. and seaman.
it was a fantastic console that got fucked by the simple lack of a DVD drive.

Way ahead of its time

SEGA you magnificent retards

Yes, and no, maybe the first built in but you still needed the right adapter for an ethernet cable

an adapter that was fucking impossible to find in the US

The damn thing blew the rest out of the water but was marketed poorly and already had lost a chunk of sega fan base to playstation for all of its retarded moves..sega cd 32x and lack of support

Why is the ps1 and ps2 on the list? The ps2 is objectively better anyways.

Because sega built it but didnt back it....pretty much the entire reason sega failed...not backing their exceptional shit

seriously.
dvd drive and default ethernet adapter and the xbox would've been DOA. the PS2 already had a lot of momentum from the ps1, but the xbox, with it's 1 good launch title, massive power requirements, and the terrible conrtroller? fucking blown out of the water.

For thw record, I am a collector of vintage gaming, I have pretty much every system made, with the exception of neo geo and atari jaguar, I restore and rebuild faming units...frankly from a gaming perspective technically and historically...the dreamcast would only be second on the list to ps2 because of its markwting failure...for all other reasons it is one of the best systems made...gamecube would have to fall last simply because of nintendos persistence to not use regular cd or dvd format and its serious lack of adult games...

RE4 was originally released for the gc only

Sega was the shit at running their product into the ground, if they had wither backed the 32x and sega cd as their 32 bit entry and made a one piece home unit until introducing the dreamcast. Or had they skipped the 32x and moved directly to the saturn they might have survived, but I may have been one of the only fools that kept buying minor upgrades and watching them give up support only to sell me on another and do the same...

One of the few games that was not targeting 8 year olds

>Wants adult games
>Is 12

Reeeeeeeed

Metroid prime was also a little more on the adult side, not entirely adult, but definitely not marketed for 8 year olds.

majora's motherfucking mask sure as shit wasn't for kids.

Sure there were a few but honestly no where near what the compettitors offered...even today the gamecube has a serious lack of available games that are not mario, wario, donkey, diddy or pokemon crap...but that has always been a nintendo issue going all the way back to the nes

Wait....are you trying to say a Zelda game is adult gaming? Lol...you definately grew up on Nintendo

not zelda games. majoras mask.
some of the scariest shit i've ever seen.

>>
don't mind me, just interested on quints

>every game was done better for PC

Wrong

>morrowind
>red faction
>kotor
>fable
>max payne
it's either inferior ports of PC games or inferior ports of PS2 games.

the hd remaster on steam is better.