The guys in my dorm keep calling me soyboy...

the guys in my dorm keep calling me soyboy, they leave empty cartons of soymilk infront of my door it's getting out of hand
it's to the point I don't even want to go back next semester every where I go I could hear them one guy yells "SOY" and all the others follow with "BOY"
what bothers me the most is the laughter that comes after, like it's still funny for the thousandth time. I don't know what to do if I tell my parents my mom would tell me "sticks and stones" and to hangout with the nice kids
and my dad (ex jock)
won't understand and tell me to man up
>what do Sup Forums also pic related it's me

do you even lift?

stop consuming soy products

They sound like fags

it's mostly the guys from the hockey team they have the floor under mine mind you hockey is the main sport at my uni and they are all popular

I don't

they like you alot. find where they dwell. leave pictures of dick saying WANT THIS?>

Piss in the empty cartons and return them

i retract my previous statement

Pretend like it doesn't bother until eventually you don't care. Make them feel like retards for going to the effort of putting soy outside your door and calling you soyboy because that does actually sound so retarded. Don't run away from your problems though or you'll regret it.

Man I really hope this is someone else posting Brandon as bait.

I really really hope this is not really you dude, its been too long, I would have hope you got over this shit by now.

If this is really you post a timestamp, I want to talk to you.

sounds gay

The only guaranteed successful solution would be to start lifting.

this

kek, but that can get me expelled

that is what I've been doing , pretending I don't care, It's not working

Dude they laugh at you because you allow them to

Act like a regular person (i.e. get along; you really ARE bitching about nothing) and you'll be just aok

the hockey team lives in the gym, not an option

This guy posted a lot circa 2012 - 2013 here and in /soc/, it was always about his looks and insecurities.

I've been depressed and anxious too, it sucks that it's been 4-5 years and he's still in the same place. Honestly I do hope this is bait and not really him.

see

i remember

the hockey team lives in the gym, not an option

Kill yourself. That should show them, soyboy.

I think by now its a troll post/memento to old troll threads.

What's the worst they can do? Are there no other gyms nearby?

troll/sage

do you have any pics of Doll-Chan google and /r/ are of no help
>my laptop an hero

Go ask them about it. If they admit to it then tell them to fuck off with that shit. They are doing this because you are looking like a pussy bitch. So addrsssing it like a man is your only option

You should beat those faggots up, don't put up with their shit. Option 2 is leaving shit in front of their door

there is one in town however I don't own a car and public transportation takes forever also my work load is intense

These??

Prob bait but just go with the joke

Regardless whether or not OP is Brandon, any douchebag who leads or participates in a group bullying exercise like that is clearly overcompensating for having a microphallus. Sad.

no, an user "the creator" created 100's of OC cgi
and take "Sup Forumsig Sup Forumsrother" on adventures 2012/2013

Chekkked, and also this is a great way to,deal with it. Dont do retarded shit just,play the cards,right and,wait,for a chance to talk or,chill with them. If you dont know,them then talk,and find some common,ground. Also ive been the,bully,many times becuz,fuck,freshmen. And this is the only working method. You gotta,get,to,their heart becuz,right now,they,are,baiting you and doin it,for,the lulz.

Don't be a bitch and fucking lift in the gym or do calisthenics in your room.

I've tried talking to them, "hey great game user" no response, "hey user your roommate was looking for you" I don't speak soy