At memes and cuckold shit aside, how do white women really feel about the average black guy?

At memes and cuckold shit aside, how do white women really feel about the average black guy?

I’m not talking about the huge drug dealing, rapping NBA player, I’m talkimg about a normal guy with a respectable job that happens to be black? Is it an advantage, disadvantage or makes no difference in social interactions.

I’m mostly looking for opinions from the USA, but if you’re from other places like the UK too because I guess the general thing is that the USA made racism a skin thing.

>guy with a respectable job that happens to be black
Are we in the land of make believe?

For the sake of the discussion sure, you vapid fucking autist.

OP is a confirmed nigger

>insecure virgin detected

IME, Id say on average no difference ( at least in the northeast (more liberal)). But there are denfinetly some girls who aren't into black guys at all, but i think for every one of those, there is a girl who is really into black guys.

Thanks for an actual answer

kek

I'd say in general it's a disadvantage where I am. I live in a liberal university city in the south. It mostly boils down to the girl will not date black guys or the girl will only date black guys. Out of every girl I've ever met one of them is hot and only dates black guys. The rest of them are your typical liberal who think they're doing their part by fucking black guys. Some of these girls can be decent though. Or the gross ones that can only get black guys.

What part of the south?

Gainesville Florida. Where University of Florida is

I've seen a lot of it in Southern Cali, Most of Georgia, Southern Texas, Both Carolinas, Most of New York, and Baltimore Maryland. IR dating/marriages are definitely not as common in the flyover states, but it does happen.

/fpbp

fuck niggers and spics

Lmao

normal guy with a respectable job that happens to be black? What fantasy land is this?

It’s a phase. this type of behavior is generally praised and put on a high pedestal in social media ( hence terms like bbc coming up) . Rest assured though, they’re probably going to settle down with their own race.

>Rest assured though, they’re probably going to settle down with their own race.
ewww no. just stay over there in darkville.

Can I be honest OP? It all depends on the girl. But as a black guy in sort of the same predicament, I'd have to say it's a bit harder for us. Because most girls (regardless of color) always expects black guys to be this overly dominating, don't give no fucks, talk in incomplete sentences, no goals, basketball loving, DUDE DRUGS LMAO, "sup nigga" kind of... nigga. That's what they expect and unfortunately actually like about "black" guys. They seem them as an dangerous, high-risk, one night, adrenaline rush.
And I hate to admit it, but most black guys that I've known. Are kind of exactly like that.

But when they discover a respectable black guy (especially young), they're probably surprised but mostly a little bit let down. They don't consider respectable black guys black anymore. If anything they probably think you're boring.

Kek

personally a bit of a disadvantage to me, I personally find black men physically less attractive in general, but it's all personal taste and some black guys are really hot but they are more rare