What's it like sharing a bathroom with a significant other? What are his/her pooping habits? Smell?

What's it like sharing a bathroom with a significant other? What are his/her pooping habits? Smell?

It ruins relationships, never get married. Live separately. Your welcome. One day you will remember this post and understand.

you*re

Can confirm. Live alone, don't think I've ever had a relationship go sour.

That being said, I'm also still a virgin :/

She poops it smells like shit.
Then there is all the hair around tub.
You get over it

First of all don't let that bitch stand on your helmet.

Second of all, it's bodily functions man. If she shits it smells like shit. Girls don't have magical assholes. Luckily my wife is afraid of grossing me out and we have enough bathrooms so it's rarely a problem

If you do it after you're comfortable farting around eachother, and you've told her about at least one of your poops and she laughed about it, you're fine. Otherwise it's awkward as fuck

Behold the Chad poster!

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!

I like to exit the bathroom with a loud and triumphant sigh, and make a comment about some sort of war crime that was committed in the bathroom. My wife hates it.

more of chick in OP

Top kek, one day I hope to get to your level my dude.

Get used to hair clogging up the bathtub drain and the sinks in the bathroom. Your other option is a girl that looks like a boy. Of course that seems to run rampant around this place. Also. The bathroom counters will never be clear. There will be a grocery stores collection of Strang smelling shit on it all the time.

I agree, and I’m married. My wife’s bathroom habits are a major turn off, and if she so much as farts near me, I think it’s disgusting.

Why in the world you ask such a STUPID question in Christmas?

Of course, I can offer you some valuable advice. Be happy to do the laundry. And fuck it up every time. It won't take long before she refuses to let you do the laundry, and then you will never have to do it again.

She poops while I'm in the shower then, instead of wiping, she'll just pull the curtain back and stick her ass under the stream. She says it makes her feel cleaner plus it saves on toilet paper

It smells like shit of course. But I don't mind because I love her. I lover so much that I even started liking when she farts. I have asked her to poop on me in the shower. It got a lot of effort to convince her but it was totally worth it. Came buckets. I also like my mouth to be filled with my beloved woman's piss.

This is my first rule of relationships: separate bathrooms. If you share one bathroom, there will be no mystery.

Bye.

Why?

Because I have come to love her to the point I love everything about her; even that. And since then we have become more confident and open with each other. Watching her opening her anus and deliver a nice turd while she laughs and tells me how much she loves me... is heven.

probably cuase she is gross

is this some sort of sick and twisted joke? is she a vegan?

It's an eco friendly shower head. She's really concerned about her footprint

Hey, that's Santiago Hoffman.

Anyway, just time your daily visit to the throne to coincide with your shower. While it warms up, the steam will dissipate the odor.

Any other time, you need to vent it properly.

Greatest issue is - by far - the hair in the drain.