WWE

Is the WWE the most redpilled based american sport?

>youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo

seriously if you don't watch wrestling you can't call yourself an american

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=12x5E_F8PO4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLfVsEp86M
crossfade.io/#!/2d59fbf2x5
youtu.be/iJ9-eSLmSMs
youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY
youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48
youtube.com/watch?v=G1_eb08oocA
dailymotion.com/video/x6oyft_kurt-angle-dislikes-black-people-an_sport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sport

Less of a sport than monkeyball hoop

>Watching grown roided out men in speedos spooning and grappling each other
>redpilled
Pick one

you can return your burger cards

>Relevant opinion
>Canadian
Pick only one

your american inferiority complex is showing sir

It's part sport part soap opera.
Never watched, but I do like the hulk
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

*glass breaks*

DUN DUN DUN DUUUN DUN

It used to be. It's not anymore, but it at least hasn't gone full SJW. Still can be based.

NANANANA NAAA JOHN CENA

It's not really a sport. it sure does show a lot of athleticism but it has more in common with soap operas. Still pretty fun to watch. Sadly the attitude era is long over.

Except for the major push for "women's wrestling" that thankfully has completely fallen flat

you telling me you don't like watch 2 sexy divas grapple each other?

Literally a nigger-tier 'sport'.

What's wrong with scantily clad women fake-fighting?

go watch some fisticuffs then you jolly wanker

>seriously if you don't watch wrestling you can't call yourself an american

you misspelled "a retard."

i forgot americans and retards were not synonymous. my bad

I fucking love the outfits. It's a shame that male wrestlers usually just wear their pants and not some crazy ass ring-garb.
youtube.com/watch?v=12x5E_F8PO4

people who watch sport ball or WWE type crap are sub 80 IQ morons
this is a fucking fact

>Leaf
>Redpilled

Pick only one

you dont kiss people on the cheek in super formal settings?

i knew americans had bad manners but i wasnt aware they were not taught them

cant expect much from a bunch of cowards who left the great anglo empire..

>not french-kissing with your comrades
What are you? Some kind of a fag?

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Wrestling is theatre for white trash.

nobody gonna read all that shit fag

please dont turn this into a jealous american thread

oh really?

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

i hope thats copypasta you lowlife skum

Wrestling fans are degenerates m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLfVsEp86M

he plays with dolls in the shower and still has more girlfriend than you

Being this mad
being this fucking new.

Welcome to Sup Forums now fuck back to Sup Forums fucking leaf!

At least I got something good out of that horrendous WW1 tribute earlier.

crossfade.io/#!/2d59fbf2x5

MAGA

youtu.be/iJ9-eSLmSMs

It's pretty great.

Watching Roman Reigns bury everyone isn't redpilled

>trump inauguration

Looks pretty gay today desu. Attitude and cartoon era with Hogan and Jake Roberts were pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY

>new world order

It's a shame most British wrestling fans are bluepilled cucks

>watching wrasslin' past 2002

Nope.

Half the crowd of events I've been to were black. Poo-in-loos and Japs love it too.

>Sup Forums hates wwe
>not realizing trump was in the wwe

good thing you made this thread canadabro now we can see the scum who claim to be our allies.

They erased Hulk Hogan from their brand and the Hall of Fame last year because a private video that was leaked caught him saying the word nigger, in private.

Not anymore.

All my favorite wrestlers are dead
>Macho Man
>Rowdy Roddy Piper
>Dusty Rhodes
>Andre the Giant
And a bunch of others, pretty much all the good wrestlers are dead except for Ric Flair.

He wasn't just IN the WWE, he's literally a Hall of Famer.

The next president of the United States is going to be a motherfucking WWE Hall of Famer.

The New Day is like post-ironic shitposting in wrestler form. Sup Forums would love them.

Something that is fake could not possibly be red pilled.

Next time you have a thought...... Just let it go.

Yes it is.

Not a fan of theater

Hooked nose kike doing his d&c again.

You fucks are so obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48

Lincoln was a fake carny-style wrestler.

Never forget the time Austin gave Donald a stone cold stunner.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_eb08oocA

tfw dean will never win a world title

I pretty much just watch it for the memes.

reminder that kurt angle said he doesn't like black people and jesus, and everyone cheered him

dailymotion.com/video/x6oyft_kurt-angle-dislikes-black-people-an_sport

holy fuck, dat broship
that would never happen in yurup

Poles are some of the best shitposters.