Gimme the most depraved shit you have/have done lads

Gimme the most depraved shit you have/have done lads.

One time I had sex with a woman in her mid 70's when I was 22. She was pretty good looking for her age but she smelled weird and he vagina was like grilled cheese when I pulled it apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jD9i2JmOGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucked a crack whore. Smoked crack with her first. Condom though thankfully.

You got pics?

Fuck no!

Fuck no!

I and a few friends gang banged an 18 year old redhead. I fisted her. Not into redheads, but she was cute. Gross, but cute. Tried to call me to fuck again. Too grossed out from her.

Also fucked a girl anally and then said I wouldn’t be her bf, because I wasn’t ready for a relationship. Met my wife and within two weeks committed to her, the whore started freaking out on me on social media saying I lied to her and used her. I did, but she was gross and my wife was hot.

stayed at my ex gfs moms house, ex used to stay at her dads on some weekends, id still stay with her crackhead/alcoholic mom.
one weekend home alone, her mom stumbles in drunk as fuck, skirt riding up shirt half off, falls onto couch next to me. after a short conversation and realizing how fucked up she was i fed her more alcohol, with a couple Vicodin. after she was out, i dragged her to her bed, got her naked, played with all her holes before i blew my load into her dirty panties. never said a thing, she definitely did not remember.

youtu.be/0jD9i2JmOGc

took a girl hoe from a date party after caught in the frat banging on the study. DD was this really hot chick i tried to get to three way with me (had fucked her before, and was drunk so worth a shot, didn't happen)

anyways, we fuck 2 times, and during the second time I can literally see her start to pass out, so I put my finger in her ass to wake her back up...

she ended up passing out, so I put my dick in her ass since she mumbled that i could, and fucked what i'm pretty sure was a now unconscious date in the ass until i nutted in her underwear and bra next to her.

next morning she wakes up and wears them to class the next day, probably unaware.

Have fucked her 2 times since and never told her about how that night ended lol

Made my gf's friend cum in her sleep passed out drunk in the same bed as us

Were you grossed out at all? Also, any info on how you got in that situation?

It was my friends grandma. She was obviously a rocket in her prime and very posh. On his 19th birthday we went to the bar with a bunch of friends and a bunch of his family members.
I just got out of a relationship and was drunk. I hit in her hard and eventually people were too busy/drunk to notice I went to her house and fucked her. She wasn't gross at all really. I can say with confidence the vast majority of guys who are straight would do the same

Once pussied out of a chance with an older woman cuz I was scared id be grossed out. Might make a different choice next time lol. Thanks for response OP

>She wasn't gross at all really. I can say with confidence the vast majority of guys who are straight would do the same
with confidence

When I was 15, I walked in on my 24 year old cousin asleep on the couch. So I took pictures of her feet and then sucked them while I jacked off. I ended up cunning into a napkin while staring at her ads and I never told anyone about it since

pics or you are lying

that's rape, like just saying

you need jesus

God damn it Jason. Stop it with this story.

I once fucked seven different asian whores in a 10 hour period at a spa in macau

shit was cash

17, and I was having a ball.
11th grade and, yo, I knew it all.
I fell in love for the very first time, with this girl
she really blew my mind.
Style with a whole lotta class
Soul that'd give ya whiplash
She said hello, and my heartbeat stopped.
She was the world and I was on top.

No
NO

I met a girl on fetlife who was a kinky girl
I started texting her while jerking off to my moms feet under a blanket and she demanded pics and encouraged me to touch my mom slightly
She then came over later and made me call her mommy and we fucked on my mom's bed

I love grilled cheese!

While my aunt was paralyzed in the hospital, i fucked this intern nurse on her bed while she watched. None of us realized she was watching. I was fucking her with her legs spread when i saw my aunt looking, with her big wide opened eyes staring into my soul. I told the nurse to blow me so i sat and watched my aunt look at me blow a load into the girls mouth lol. The nurse was this chubby black girl with a fat ass. Il always remember pushing into that fat ass

There used to be this swingers club in SF that had a couple's night once a month where you could only get in if you were a couple or a single female. The chick I was dating at the time was bi so we'd go pretty much every month. The craziest thing that ever happened was that we got invited by a group to go into this one room where people could watch from outside. There were 12 of us and we just all fucked for hours. There were two couches and a bed (all covered with rubber sheets. The staff would pass in bottles of water every now and again because it was in the basement and it would get hot as fuck, so we'd rehydrate, and play-splash water at each other, and that would get it started all over again. When one couple left another would rotate in. I have no idea how many people I fucked that night. It was depraved and sticky and at the end of the night when we were leaving three dudes with industrial sized bottles of bleach and mops went in and I felt so bad for those poor bastards.

How are your aids Sup Forumsro?

got an ex to lick her dogs pussy

One time I took a girl to red lobster and never called her back

There were fishbowls of condoms in every room. I'm a pervert, not an idiot.

She was more innocent looking like Emma stone. She had freckles.

She looked like Max from Stranger Things, just older.

That's fucked up user. You know that's how you get AIDS, right?

Dude I am talking 2008. I had a shitty phone. I probably do have her shitty tit pics on them, but that would take me searching for the phone and charger. Not happening tonight.

Bang chicks while watching CP.

elaborate

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

hawt. Got any more stories like that, user?

Had sex with small tits and kinda fat girl. Had sex with a younger hotter version of my aunt. Her face was like my aunts and even talked like her

When I was a young lad, 8 years old if i remember correctly, a friend and i had just watched that god awful Doom movie starring The Rock and we were actually shaken up so we ended up cuddling in my bed. My friend who was a year younger felt that i had one of those angry child boners that we all got but didnt know what to do with. For whatever reason, he grabbed it and asked what was wrong with my cock and I had no idea what to say. Before we know it, hes sucking on my 8 year old hard peter while i begin sucking his flaccid one. Do this for a solid 30 minutes because we dont know its gay and none of us have every came in our lives yet.
>be me having my first 69 experience at 8 with another boy
>still havent gotten a call back

I fucked this girl
And I've fucked another as fat as her

Also ex too snoody to have actual sex. Gave me plenty of blowjobs willingly. One night gave me a blow jov still best blowjob ever had but had sex with her hotter friend same night later. Tied with another girl for best sex I ever had. Wouldnt have but she also told me she was cheating and having sex with another guy so fuck her. Otherwise i wouldnt of and her friend treated me way better and came to me with this info and had proof. I broke up with her next day anyway. Also came in friends flashlight and didn't clean it out. He used it next day

Put on some CP and fuck a slut.
Not much more to it.

and somehow they didn't call the cops on you. How'd you manage that? Why are you not bubba's bitch right now?

Its not illegal in my country

Woke up with some shit on my dick, warts
Went to a girls house, fucked her raw 4x
Then went to doc, found out its hpv
So I took a nail file and sawed my dickskin off and removed the warts mostly completely off
No new ones have appeared since
Am I still infected with hpv?
Have I been spreading it this whole time? No sign of warts

Also, they usually like it.

Yes, you still carry it, but HPV is one of the most treatable and concealable diseased. you may not have any symptoms, and your partners may not either, but they will more than likely carry it too. be safe and wrap that willy.

>When I was 15 I convinced my friend's younger sister that I was a great magician. I told her I needed an assistant for a trick I wanted to perform and she eagerly agreed. I told her the trick involved blindfolding her and putting a candle in her mouth then I would make the candle turn into flowers. She believed me because she was super naive. I showed her the real candle, then after she was blindfolded I of course put my fully erect dick in her mouth. Actually got her to move her tongue all around it too, telling her it would help keep it in place. I actually had a pic of this for a long time, but eventually got rid of it because of guilt. I regret this decision now especially because she grew up to be hot.

This. Probably full blown.

Ok how are your herps,crabs,and cold sores.

She's got a nice face. I'd hit it.

Got my wife her mother and sister so drunk one night that we had a full blown foursome in the living room. Saw my wife fingering her mother and her sister sucking my wives tits. To this day nothing else had surprised me more

What country is that?

Go ahead, lie harder while you eat the foam from your helmet

Fuck maybe!

I expose my feminist SJW gf to right Trump supporters and neo Nazis online. The betrayal to political enemies and the power dynamic is great

Fuck yeah!

This one. Don't worry about it faggot.

Came in a bowl of ramen I gave to a friend when I was 19

some day I'll get the funding to be able to do a study on why people tell lies on the internet even when completely anonymous.

Sauce on her??

power exchange?

Fantasy fiction bread # 12gorillion on Sup Forums.
So many hooks. So many newtards lost today.
Today was a very good day.