Merry fucking christmas faggots. Downing my third klonopin with the second bottle of whiskey. What are you guys doing

Merry fucking christmas faggots. Downing my third klonopin with the second bottle of whiskey. What are you guys doing

cut your fucking fingernails you degenerate

took 1mg xan and 2 shots of vodka and just browsin /b

THIS

Sleeping like a human bean

Vodka , peppermint flavored,. Coke

>johnny gold
>whiskey
ur a faget

Svedka and black cherry sparkling water. Gearing up for a 10:30 hour drive tomorrow.
Anyone else travel for the holidays?

not op but it is a whiskey you dumbass

>The main difference between scotch and whisky is geographic, but also ingredients and spellings. Scotch is whisky made in Scotland, while bourbon is whiskey made in the U.S.A, generally Kentucky. Scotch is made mostly from malted barley, while bourbon is distilled from corn

No, it's not. It's scotch

your a fag dude smoke weed instead dumb fucking pillheads

scotch is a whiskey you literally just said it

Same but I only had a few shots of whiskey earlier but downed a magnum bottle of Heineken with them

Get a tolerance so you can't stay awake long enough and take 2 bars or 4 ativans or klonopin it feels like smoked a blunt without the body high but even better BC all your anxiety and problems go away. Some people get paranoid smoking as well and taking some benzos with it even better and won't be paranoid then.

>geographic
>ingredients
>spelling
whisky made in Scotland out of malted barley=/=whiskey made in NA out of corn

You mix them with alcohol and cigarettes you sleep like a baby

a 5oz bottle of grape delsym

Different fag here but your autism is off the fucking charts.

I agree. Just because they're made in different areas with different ingredients didn't make them different. Just like how only an autist would insist on there being a difference between pizza and tacos

Only America coinsiders bourbon a whiskey.
Its a completely different drink compared to whiskey made in any other country.

Sit the fuck down with a bottle of Jack and Johnny Walker and tell me they have any similarity besides the color.

hmmm... I thought 'KLONOPIN' was a new crypto currency, my bad.

I agree, bourbon is a completely different drink than whiskey.
I think you got over excited clicking replies there

Reee

Thank you for the supporting me through this internet argument, but I can handle it from here

So you're just a dick then?
You replkied to a post I made that said the same thing you are saying.
I wasn't aware you are the only user allowed to tell someone they're wrong when they post dumb shit.
I wasn't supporting you you douchebag, I was calling him an idiot.

Would you?
On 3mg Xanax and 5 shots brandy.