[email protected]

[email protected]

this guy stole my drug money when i wanted to buy some and then he hacked all my shit after that pls Sup Forums fuck him for me

Other urls found in this thread:

www()facebook()com/lee.trigonis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Innocents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off 13 years old faggot

NYPA

Go fuck yourself in the ass with a rusty machete. Not your personal army. Request denied.

if the guy is black makes sense hes robbing people

Who gives two hot wet shits?

i do i hate fat black people with their shorts down and smelling like shit all the time

be a fucking man and beat his ass. pussy faggot bitch.

LUL i have been i sent him 9 pages of emails and ddosed him over 30 times but i need more people with me

This is why Trump got voted in.

Faggots who can't do anything for themselves.

I hope he fucks your shit up way worse than he has.
He knows more about you than you do about him.
>i hope people send him emails reporting your enormous butthurt on here you little toad.

> ddosed him over 30 times
Holy shit you're cancer stay on hackforums kiddo. Just because you got ripped off by your stepdad doesn't mean were gonna help.

ok so apparently i cant lie about him stealing drug money

i need advice how to make Sup Forums ddos him with me?
hes a waste of space 40 year old virgin who decides to post his email stupidly on league forums LMAOOO
side note: he knows nothing about me

dont do drugs ass,

you got screwed over doing something illegal, no one can help you. Not your personal army

>Doing drugs

Personal army request.... Approved!

>40 yr old virgin

Your fate will be far worse.

We’re not your personal army you little faggot.

Well your first mistake was lying tbh.
second: go learn what Linux is and go install kali and be a faggot like every other "pentester" then come back when you've learned that what you're doing is pointless and there is nothing to gain.
third: you could always do a little more research take some insight and look for account names with variations to his original name. have you checked and DB's for a leak of his password hash? people are stupid and use the same password for everything. Also it's good to have friends in the "scene" I haven't been involved in a little over a year now. But I used to know some pretty high up people. You'll realize quickly whether you're cut out for it or not. Later user.

p.s Learning scripting languages really can help you. Learn java and JS for "XSS" and start doing shit that matters.

P.S good luck finding any website worth a fuck in 2018 with XSS vulns. Learn how to find apache versions for servers and then use google to find exploits.

P.s.s.s I've been doing lines all night so I'm pretty high so I could be full of shit who knows.

Here's his phone number! :D

Wanna go bike to school together?

i just called this number and some guy told me about you and how spergy you were in highschool
and how you told people this was jake pauls number

Fuck you, fuck your life and kill yourself.

MODS PLS B& THESE AUTIST SORORITY SISTERS

i second this motion

We're not your personal penguins. Merry Christmas.

(You)

bro I just called this dude he's real nice he also gave me your name "jacob "lee" grigomis" said you're the only one who would have posted this. Don't ask for personal army's and quit trying to be a dick online. let people enjoy the holidays.

you called him too? hes a real nice guy

Yeah he thought I was you said "are you the dude that just called me" and i was gonna pastebin the thread but he didn't wanna go on any links so I don't blame him. Said he hasn't been on Sup Forums in like 8 years. whoever posted his numbers a faggot. I just told him to ignore his phone for a good hour or two and then everyone will forget.

And the guys name Is Jacob Lee Trigonis im texting the dude rn

yeah something like that I'll work on a quick dox see what I can find on the shit posting his number. keep tread alive I'll hit up some old contacts for some help.

Oh shit, Keep us updated on his shit try to get an address

>when personal army request gets reversed on op
Must suck to suck, huh, you fucking lying faggot.

facebook : www()facebook()com/lee.trigonis

We found Jacob in San Francisco, CA, 94121. Name, Jacob Lee Trigonis. Locations, San Francisco, California 94121. Telephone Number(s), (415) 386-4834. Age, 23. Relatives, Elizabeth Stone ...

He looks like a hipster faggot

>Jacob Lee Trigonis
Just looked at that whitepage was tryna reverse search his relatives nothing up yet imma give him a call rq LOL

one relative named Elizabeth Stone Trigonis

Good job. Op is probably shitting himself rn.

just called and that's him he answered hung up real fast. He knows he fucked up

>Mfw OP is has a mutiny on his hands.

Hey you guys the guy who posted that number isn't even op. Stop fucking stealing my thread!!

we gotem

I don't believe you.

That's a nice space background where can i cop?

Gj thanks for doing the premium look up I didn't wanna pay lol hopefully someone comes along with a background checking profile on some website and can run credentials I feel we should call/email his parents and let them know what he's doing on the internet. maybe his job as well.

Someone give me the emails and his parents will not want too see him next 25th you feel

Lee Trigonis

Vice President at NAI Capital
NAI Capital Chapman University

might be a different person but this guy goes by lee so probs is him.

I Dont think this fag could be Vice President at anything besidies the varsity bayblade team. You sure its him?

I don't think this is him due to his schooling and age when school was and where Forge this exists it's false information disregard. -Kerri

Ripp jacob pray for jacob

im on the phone with him right now i convinced him im a mod and this is him

Yeah the ages don't match up but i can't get anything atm.

nah fuck this dude bringing some random who doesn't even

Hard to believe you seeing as the information doesn't match up. Good try OP trying to throw us off. stone cold evidence doesn't lie but retards named LEE do. Think before you act faggot.

who doesn't even; Browse Sup Forums anymore and is just trying to enjoy holidays this dude probably got cucked and wants revenge. or maybe an ex highschool bully. this dude who posted the number is just a beta cuck trying to think were 1D10T's

DAMN OP HES REALLY ON YOUR HEAD

try again

THIS STORY IS TALKING ALL SORTS OF TWISTS AND TURNS WHO WILL SNAP BACK.

My bad fam well if that is him let's do work. -kerri

Not your personal army. Still enjoy your club penguin

i talked on the phone with him for like 12 minutes and he was acting all oblivious and i pretended to be a mod and told him we have his adress, family names, and number, and when i asked him about the lee trigonis vice president he said "uhhhhh i cant answer that and i told him i was gonna delete the thread, just called the guy whos number he posted and hes pretty happy about the outcome sofar

Thanks user I'm happy you did that. He just hung up when I called. I love you

i got some screenshots from the guy who ive been talking to talking about jakey boy beating his gf and stealing, im going on mobile to post right now and i love you too

Seems like something someone would say who posts with an email and an IP address asking for us to fuck someone up. Literally oblivious to any sort of OPsec. he really thought we were just gonna call and troll this dude and not try and turn against him. He has to be fucking autistic.

tl:dr
>Op tries to whiteknight and be a hero.
>get's his ass beat.
>post's on Sup Forums probably drunk seeking revenge
>gets memed.
What a fucking faggot.

he beat his gf multiple time with proof

Someone screencap this thread for me. I want to remember this for a long time. I'm on a shitty DEB box fucking around and it takes forever to Screenshot otherwise I would.

Op beat his gf or the random?

op

Hey you guys it the guy who posted that number. I can tell you that that shit is bullshit! I can't believe you're all falling for this hateful dudes lies.

LOL What a piece of shit. Joking and actually doing are 2 diff things. this kid a clown

If you're really him I want you to know you're a faggot and I hope you learn your lesson from this.

I obviously have learned my lesson. It's too late now. I know I'm screwed. RIP my dumbass on xmas.

>I use to know some pretty high up people
>thinking xss is useful
>thinking xss is hard to find
Lol end your life skid

expect a cab in a little bit bitchboi

the guy who is saying he posted the number is faking it completely

dont believe a word he's saying just keep doxxing jacob

>P.S good luck finding any website worth a fuck in 2018 with XSS vulns

>Not understanding the sarcasm behind my post.

call cabs to his house, i already called 2 and tell them to honk

How about we all feel the Christmas spirit and forget about this?

also pizza

you have to pay for that? Or just asked for the ride.cause they're gonna want to be paid for wasting time they'll probs knock on his door LOL

no Jakey boy, you fucked up by posting homies number

no pizza places are open on christmas, thats what tomorrows for though

no, xmas is over, now it's on to the infantocide of the newborn jews
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Innocents

nah dude the guy we called was chill as fuck about it. you're the fucking autist asking us for help? Did you have any christmas spirit when you made this thread, posted his number, and then deleted your comment like we hadn't all already saved it? get fucked "lee"

Posting in le u dun goofed thread

Imma laugh my ass off next time I see this

Good game everyone

oh how the tables have turned

I just can't wait for OP to get his ass beat a second time by this dude. I hope he gets his teeth kicked in

He's telling you he beat me up? Lol

Here's his other relatives. let's see what we can find maybe hit them up and see whats up.

Damn need ro leave for breakfast with family. Hope someone post some caps of this thread the next days. Happy holidays and keep fucking up faggot OP

Cant wait to see this in ylyl threads

If anything i'll wait til 404 then start saving. might take all night but I'll post tomorrow in ylyl thread
Same here bro.

Howd you get his IP address?

email to IP