SJW Cancer Thread

SJW Cancer Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rov1wDoHw_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut

>taking the side of a victim is bad

>everyone should be assumed guilty, if anyone says you did anything it should be assumed you did it

Completely reasonable, men are scum for the most part. On behalf of all white men I would like to unconditionally apologize for what WE ALL do.

good bait tbh

Kill yourself feminazi.

Never heard of innocent until proven guilty? Its like if you went to a shop and the clerk said you stole something but they had no proof? Are you still a shoplifter?

>most sexual assaults never result in legal ramifications
>most accusations are true
>still thinks it's reasonable to assume innocence when a man is accused of rape

>thinking morality is same as law
>not understanding power dynamics

I'm a dude.

I'd recommend soaking your autism infested brain in some bleach, and then watch this video. Perhaps you'll come out suitable enough for society afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=rov1wDoHw_U

That's funny! XD lololololololololololololollolllololol

Welcome to baitville population: you

Nobody who actually believes this would willingly post on le chan

>missing the point completely

The bait is okay, I guess. Very uninspired, but it could still illicit a reaction from people that feel the need to use their brain in your general direction.

3/10, I'd say.

I believe it, and I still post here. You people amuse me, that's all. I'm here p often tbh

Dismissing something as bait is bait though you moron

>We should give women ultimate power, the power to make a man lose his job, friends and social life. Nobody will abuse this power because they don't abuse it very much in a reality where people don't automatically accept rape claims as true. Also, let's execute anyone who's accused of murder, and jail anyone who's accused of robbery. Making the victim provide any sort of actual evidence is mean and blames the accuser for the crime!

If they bothered to have an actual argument, that would be one thing, but they do not. Quit trolling.

So it's ok for someone to lose their job because of a rape allegation but not ok for them to spend ten years in jail because of it? Doesn't that imply rape allegations should only be taken semi-seriously? Why would you treat something like it happened, and believe it does, but stop short when it comes to actually punishing the person who did it?

Obvious bait is obvious but I'm bored. If a friend or someone I knew personally accused someone of sexual assault I would believe them unless evidence of the contrary arose, however when it comes to nation wide scandals involving celebrities and people with power it's perfectly reasonable to have a certain skepticism. When it comes to rape it's very difficult to collect evidence. It's also unlike any other crime. When someone steals your tv, you just simply want your tv back but often when it comes to rape it's a violation of a completely different nature. Victims will often go through denial questioning whether or not it even happened or be so ashamed that it takes years for them to gain the courage to come through. Most rapes aren't committed by some guy in a ski mask waiting in a dark alley to grab you and throw you in his van, although this certainly does happen it's the exception not the rule. Most sexual assault are committed by a friend, acquaintance or romantic partner that doesn't take no for an answer and coerces the victim. This is why you hear " I didn't know if I could say no" which may seem like a cop out but put yourself in a woman's shoes. You're alone with a guy. He's making advances in a very aggressive manner and isn't stopping when you say no. He may be subtly threatening you so that you give him what he wants to avoid being physically beaten. I've know dozens of rape victims and their stories are very similar but they all responded differently afterwards with regards to how they dealt with the situation. There's no normal way to deal with being raped. The one thing I've never seen though is someone try and capitalize off of their attack.

No liberals talk to strangers online, that'd force them out of their bubble, so I have to make do with probably fake liberals. I have absolutely nothing else to do on christmas night. Is that sad? I'd like to think it isn't

> If a friend or someone I knew personally accused someone of sexual assault I would believe them...

Then fuck off, you're part of the problem. Many people give the benefit of the doubt to people they know, so with people like you around, the toxic stupidity is never going to go away. I advise you use your brain and require evidence for claims.

I'd like some evidence for your claim, friendo.

evidence is i cant find any

where can you even talk to strangers outside Sup Forums and omegle?

Obviously.

Outside your room, for one. I'm sure you may find some people if you visit a university. There can be many great situations for debate and lively discussion.

I've found that Youtube comment threads can be quite nice as well.

>this somehow becomes lay
>master troll claims every human alive sexually abused them
>all humans in jail until proven innocent
>no laywers/judges/jury to prove innocence as everyone is jailed immedietly (guards lock themselves in and throw the key far away)
>declare self emperor and do whatever you want

Only until someone in jail accuses you. Also, you would be guilty of self molestation, which is clearly a crime.

Good point. Maybe the leaders would just nuke the earth with everything we have to make sue nobody escapes sjw justice.

Thanks, I know it is a good point, that's why I made it.

>This many sjw's on Sup Forums.

This thread really went off the rails.

N1gg3r, I haven't seen a single SJW in this thread. Stop fucking trolling, idiot.

OP here, with you there. This thread wasn't even meant to be a debate if anyone even gave a shit about reading the thread to begin with.

SJWs trigger me so fucking hard... I fucking hate them soooooo much

I guess, at the end of the day, introspection is tough for some people.

Not to worry, I won't hold it against you. I know you're trying, which is worth a great deal.

such obvious bait and it still gets a bite

Thank you! I'm a girl and I don't accept your apology but I'm happy men are starting to realize that they are the reason there is a rape issue in the USA.

Preach!

hey relax, there are 3 laws
1.girls can never be wrong
2.girls are cute
3.girls never get into trouble.
With these laws they can fuck over anyone and do anything and literally do anything.
Because girls

Have fun going through life hating every day of your life and raging out with the #MeToo Rabies crowd.

> Inb4 passive-aggressive low-T low-energy snark

> Inb4 passive-aggressive low-T low-energy snark

Was one in and of itself.

SJWs are literally cancer. Moderates shoot their allies.

SJWS lie, double down, and project predictably and many of them turn out to be not only mentally ill but closet rapists.

Eat a dick, you weak-blooded pussy.

You snark now. One day you will find yourself on the end of unfair accusations that will cost you a career or tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees. Screenshot this and remember my words. It will happen to you or someone you know and that will be the day you stop being #MeToo

If even one innocent person is unfairly convicted, is it ethical to assume guilt before proven innocent?

Anyone who is willing to take any sort of dick has probably a lot more testosterone than you, soyboy

Ha,no. Only men can rape, pig. I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

Kek, you tell 'em, Big Buef.

I always fucking kek at these faggots going on and on about dumb shit like how you're allegedly using fallacies and that you shouldn't use them and all that shit. What a fucking joke. They're just scared and pissed that they are wrong and I'm right.

> Only men can rape.
You live in a bubble and speak like a sheltered middle-class child who has no real world experience beyond the talking points you've been spoon fed.

I like exposing my SJW gf to trump supporters online