Bitcoin Santa thread. Tell me why you deserve some Christmas charity and how much you need

Bitcoin Santa thread. Tell me why you deserve some Christmas charity and how much you need.

Other urls found in this thread:

actioncoin
platform.jsecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

400$ for rent cause I'm in college trying to get a degree and I room with 3 other buddies

I need some money to pay back a guy for some magic the gathering packs, and i got a parking ticket. I needs 20 bucks

1L2ooVtFtAQguDZHkH
7U741WfkgRBKVZ4X

currently an undergrad who needs to pay for school and just got in an honors program requiring me to take MA-level classes and write a thesis + staying another year. Also trying to create a startup/business and is incredibly low on funds.

Also I didn't do shit for Christmas except sleep and eat spaghetti so having something good happen would be nice. Trying to contribute meaningfully to society costs some money lol

I'm a believe in beggars can't be choosers, so honestly, anything that you're willing to give. But around 600-700 would be nice to help with rent, food, tuition, etc.

Wallet
1KJX5iD65dQuBtbpkh
FtGbjfKc5yQPSwLY

I'm a poor college fag who's spent 900$ each month just on tuition for the past 4 months. I've gotten 100$ this Christmas and it's going for textbooks next semester. Currently working a sad fast food job. Would really help to have any amount. Just want to have somthing to spend on myself op
126WevUUKpRprcx8C
RMk2d3qC7KYM8qQ2M

any amount you can spare.
property tax fucked me sideways

1QHvB9JNaWMyRMQg
rmBpe9EhdR4yYtnwok

Sent : ). Merry Christmas from Bitcoin Santa.

I need money for college and to fix my laptop.
Couldn't get a parttime job on Christmas, need the money before January.

142tMouU53HfPPRyan
J3bvGDC4oZGGphuh

I need 700 for college and 200 for the laptop, forgot to say, I'm sorry.

could use for cool stuff like starwars things and or food, rent :D
wallet: 1CCthxq5Rxr5SaTYGo
mhKh83DgvCypkQn3

also just starting college, FAFSA fucked me since my dad claimed me last year and my mom makes 17k a year. While my dad is rich AF and not helping.

I still havnt received yet op. 126WevUUKpRprcx8C
RMk2d3qC7KYM8qQ2M

I really need heroin if I make a bitcoin wallet you help santa? I'm tired of stealING and hurting people I love I'm sick of this shit but I keep it up you would be saving some innocent bastard not me Santa only takes me 40 American dollars to get high

It's been a rough year for my family
It's a bit late for christmas but I still want to make them happy
anything would make my day. thank you
wallet :1JgJKKWvBQ18ED8F
RNAtk3pc5EMEpuViVH

Give it some time. I got mine.

I was going to the bank to make a substantial deposit, I step out of my car and as Im walking to the bank, running because it was raining, I slipped and fell. The envelope with around 5 grand fell right into one of those storm drain things. Now im behind on my rent, and I keep getting calls and shit in the mail from debt collectors. I kinda want to move to switzerland or some shit. Anyways anything helps. Also, this entire story was made up and I just want some bitcoin, thanks OP. 1CewER4FLdE7RcKxk
ZC45NchrnfCJGt9SY

12Gh99gs6VtyyUUS
ofcQnfT38WnMg8jyWe

I'm trying to take my dad out to a nice dinner, he wasn't able to make Christmas because he was working (fireman)

Canadian living in the USA and majoring in CS. Bills are high and my part time job doesn't pay it all. Would appreciate any amount

18xFPeYdtKakeq7ZPDGQ
mp5yLestMHT7h5

13QPLVUNJS7j8rZ6Se
Zk35b6APMiM6ujBW

I'm in some serious need of help, been having financial troubles of no fault of my own, medical bills and helping family... and I want to be free of debt, it's truly the worst thing imaginable

Please help me

Saving to get married and have a family in the next few years, much appreciated if you could spare anything

1GocYt9EQptcSvL
3JoYiZdswpUhhBPzQUJ

I accidently copy'd my bch adress. Mustve mixed them up.

This is my btc wallet. 126WevUUKpRprcx8CR
Mk2d3qC7KYM8qQ2M

I made the mistake of going to the emergency room when my limbs went numb and I was having a hard time breathing. Doctors said it was a "severe migraine" gave me a shot and charged me $800. I'm on a tight budget and their debt collectors are up my ass. Any amount helps, if you're willing.
13VFG4f 52ToMqf 5q4y6p 6MdLT 6nwaZ KFhE

Im at college doing engineering but i don't have the money to pay for my texts books because of food and rent

13QPLVUNJS7j8rZ6Se
Zk35b6APMiM6ujBW

I'm also trying to have a family soon and get married, I need to save up a ton to give her a good life. Please help me, I would appreciate it so much

97$ for statics text

112 for car taxes. I'm broke and I'm afraid I'll lose my license if I don't pay. If that happens I'll lose my job and it'll snowball downhill

0x78e344e1Ed690c8029406E516BA4881e1F80f500

700 for repairing my roof
1PSPa7JVihcypPBXXy
KyCsTs2DbFuv7CjS

I bought a small house I can barely afford in a town I don't know so I could get my baby sister away from my dad.
Could use some grocery money.

I need $160 to help pay for the costs of fixing my car. A drunk broke my drivers side window for no reason

just looking for anything. semester been rough and my computer is starting to fall apart.

'Twas a difficult job hunt the past few months. Anything helps

13GLyAqgyQstVwGL
rsWDVtXEWGXPrtqJZp

Just starting college, FAFSA fucked me with my dad claiming me last year, need money to straight up survive, like $100 will let me make it till next paycheck, current working for minimum wage at firehouse subs
1CCthxq5Rxr5SaTYGomh
Kh83DgvCypkQn3

I just took a loan on a house for my wife and myself. The amount was 84k in total. It would be nice to be able to get a little bit to pay off some of the loan or to use it on some TLC for the house.
1KuoCYBcznJTb148 12HzYa67iheXmAgLfa

I won't beg for it, but my wife and I would be very appreciative. If not, that is perfectly fine as well. I hope you have wonderful Christmas yourself.

Shit year with breakups and other stuff you don't care about. Happy to receive anything as a christmas miracle

1F8ureCtKbP7hsjiHpkxH
WoeUMLdWLfLbK

my brother is very sick and we need better treatment for him. our rent is 2 months late and i just got laid off work. i dont nomrally dot his but bitcoin santa pls help ..

1AuPABMwnBULHDKP
c6RZGbzC6rNGonRJWj

Would love to pay rent for month and feel safe atleast for a month while searching for a job, 400$ is a rent but anything would help. and have a nice christmas, Santa
0xf4Dbb61c3e00bCD34618 f08e68AB2da360e9487e

A friend got shoot this december and now is in wheel chair , i would like to help him with some money

1J3guLEZKeZvmkHZ1
tmvFqJG98JXwyj5gA

Graduated in may business degree, still working shitty retail job
Any amount appreciated
btc
1CkPzSWpXBPXGxjSb
EJuxibtyRaYQBVVt5

I am trying to prove to my friends that I can make a living off trading bitcoin and it has been going well, but it has also been going slow. Any sum of money would be a huge help in my effort towards financial freedom. Also im broke af and need to feed my cat.

Wallet:1Enmo3iWFSs4YZ
mft3UwLmfui3M1RhtFUb

my mom just caught me masturbating on Christmas.

Anything helps 1Dqhdqw5LvM53Je BKi6ZrDajL5m1JUduty

shit because i can't even afford a wallet... that's why Bitcoin Santa,

hit me up at [email protected] for some real talk, but yeah I could use a buck or two, I'm a broke ass bitch that couldn't even afford something for anyone this year.

need 250 to get bills caught up. got sick, out of work, behind a bit now

1GmFT1AZYMDxFGdz
QbumsjePyiL2RDMqBy

Soon will go to college, will have a shit ton to pay, gonna do programming, my passion is music and I have been playing baroque music on flutes at medieval festivals along with guitar, I only have a cheap classical guitar... I know others got it harder, but I'd really love to have an electric one along with an amp so I can finally properly play all the metals I have been practicing on my nylon strings and imagining fuzz effects... Playing flutes at festivals doesn't give me much of an income... I know others have it harder, but... Would be nice... I could incorporate it in my medieval music as well... Any sum would help! Whether or not I get anything, merry Christmas! :)

> can't even afford a wallet
Not even putting in the effort to learn how it works first.

Ive been having a rough few years. Dad died in 2011 and still cant afford a headstone. Owe the state thousands of dollars for court fines. Cant move out of shitty trailer i share with several roommates. I want to go to college and do something with my life but cant afford tuition even after student aid.

Anything will help

3BFXbQQAFzXAxT5qWy
jexnhTpQ1pvxS6zy

Would love to pay rent for month and feel safe atleast for a month while searching for a job, 400$ is a rent but anything would help. and have a nice christmas, Santa
put my eth link last time, sorry for inconvenience
1PR4YqgVPqT87WuP 9UaLfcGAsbZ1WgYbjS

I lost my job even though I begged them to keep me on, because my back is fucked

My debts and bills piled up, I didn't eat until dinner time yesterday, no christmas lunch for me

I eat one meal a day at the moment but I always wonder where my next meal is going to come from

I'm being pushed around by government and doctors

My rent is 80% of the measly check they give me, i have credit card debt, medication expenses, the wolves stopped scratching at the door a long time ago, they broke it down

I'm worthless and at a really dark time

If you decide to take pity on me, i'll let you decide the amount

If not, merry christmas, I guess.

what do you guys think of this new coin it will be in the exchange in march 2018 worth a $ a coin register now and get 1000 right away

that $1000 in march, keep as a cost free investment, cash out, or transfer to a cryptocurrency of your choice amarite?

actioncoin io/register/ref/226475/

I would love to have 100$ for bills and family help. It's a tough time and I would like some extra cash. Job isn't paying the bills and if this user don't get 100$ I might get kicked out next week. Please help.

why not huh, it seems petty but i borrowed $8 from a friend to buy my mother something for xmas. its not much but i would like to pay him back..thanks in advance to whomever. Merry Christmas
15JvWZxJpBZxR7Zm1T
WLjZuWwD3ckpwjJK

I don't deserve shit. I could put about 20 k to good use by paying off my student loans and getting out from under some other stuff. Let's face facts. Mortgage payment due at the second week of the new year. Just paid my wife's car payment. Bills are piling up but I got this shit, sort of. I will handle my shit like a boss.
Please don't give your BTC out to homeless heroin junkie fags who don't want to get straight. Save some fucking dogs from being killed or something.
Have a blessed Christmas, OP. On this glorious day you are not a faggot.

1000$ Or whatever possible for some of my tuition, on my last year, would really be appreciated!

I just graduated college with a theater degree...so I'm fucked right now. Just lost my seasonal job and I am a straight white male in LA California which is like a Jew in Nazi Germany i could use 500$ bucks for a months rent so I can find another job.
1FNi77fUDvAg5ZD358 JnWJhPauiaqucW5c

Op still giving? Anyone can confirm?

12i1RmqNHWS9ms XHkJDPCazAMnraGS9PDi
quite literally will be homeless in the new year cos i got made redundant need 300 but anything will help

I’m saving up to buy what will be my first car so I can stop having to uber to work every day. It’s not easy saving up when about a quarter of each shift’s earnings is eaten up by having to simply get to work, and there aren’t any bus routes that would bring me anywhere close to it otherwise.

I would honestly appreciate any amount - a few hundred dollars would be an incredible boon for me right now. Cheers man, Christmas - and have some pup tax.

12fjDyLjbSnUxXtv
EjuUiE7RXrCsHisf1x

Really any amount would help. This past summer I was in a car accident that required multiple surgeries. Im in decent health but My medical bills are fucked sideways and insurance is playing games as to how they arent going to pay for all of it. Ive got about 40k in bills staring me in the face and have to start paying on it early next year.

its always a bait thread

cryptsy stole my coins from back in 2013 and my dad died last year so i work 180-200 hours/month and spend my days off helping my mom at home.
1Aqt7CpcRSQjPnE4n8
NQw3wiMegFmq5SFE

I’m dumb and forgot to attach my address lol:

12AdL8V1f52prCfUiZYLU G6FeoeEBtdZKU

I can imagine the neckbeard sitting at his PC, laughing at everyone's misfortune

In all honesty, I don’t really have a sob story or anything like that. I’m just a broke college student who comes from a poor-ish family. Working as a personal trainer to pay my rent and whatever’s left of my tuition after financial aid. I had enough money to pay bills and buy some Christmas presents this month after saving for a few months to prepare.

$200-300 would be incredible, and would basically re-pay for Christmas presents this year. I’ll even give some fitness advice if you have any questions!

1CdfCKS1qi8DqF191
YdLoAWLkzA8UTYYha

Pff... Thanks mate for the cruel realization... I was all dreaming about how I'd play an electric guitar all day... Well... Merry christmas! Gr8 b8 m8...

I was born as a mistake, so I'm trying to prove to my mum that I was a worthwhile mistake. Any little bit helps.

15UYWw3noBBJc5t
WRtMbSKgNZ1tg5241RC

Fuck I didn't link my wallet. I'm
Also anything from 20 to 800 would be amazing.

Hi santa,
Help me to wash away the fact that this is a holiday and that my bottle of jack daniels is empty, by sending me booze money to replace it and down my sorrows that this is even a holiday and i spent it alone.

my dad wanted to surprise my by taking my motorcycle to the shop to fix it for my birthday. He totaled the bike, broke his back, ankle and shoulder. I'm now stuck with the motorcycle bill for another 5 months and have to help him pay for medical/house bills since his employers disability takes a month before it starts to help.

Any amount would help at this point:

platform.jsecoin com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff41595&utm_content=
Mine Coins while browsing the web or by leaving you computer (or phone) running
JseCoin will be on the market in the new year (expecting january) at $1 per coin once its on the exchange and gains popularity it will be considerably harder to mine so id get on this ASAP get 0.12 for using my affiliate have fun making Coin for leaving a window open

If this is bait, it's horrible

I know where I am, i've been here since 2008, but i've seen some genuinely good people at times

Dear bitcoin Santa,
Cyber ninjas stole from my digital wallet and dispersed into the ether. I need bitcoins to pay for hacking skills and take divine retribution.
1 bitcoin will suffice. Thank you.

1AF9YUqthrRM3UKPXN
jjzsv1Q5UmVLqgA9

i lost my wallet few days ago im unable to buy some gift for my kids for christmas,
feels bad man i keep finding excuse saying im too busy to go home,
im actually just wandering at street during this holiday hopefully i can found some miracle or quick money,
it seems like everyone was too busy celebrate or doing their own things... so i came to Sup Forums and found this thread...

I'm currently in thousands of dollars of medical debt. Its been a rough year. Lost my job in March. Spent months working odd jobs while hoping for something better. July comes around and I suddenly have to help pay for a new roof for my mom. Savings gone. Eating into emergency funds. I couldn't save much to pay for Christmas Gifts for family. The gift I got my brother ended up falling and shattering on the ground. I kind of spent the rest of what I had for the month on his gift and its all for nothing. All in all, its been a bad year. Even like 30$ would help in a lot of ways.

19oV136aSQQJdFBZC
icXpSe5njhCKu9Zd2

>If this is bait, it's horrible
i mean it probably is but cash is king, i tried anywho. although i expect nothing

1B99wEb57aJSHszce
StnsDCiStUJUyqjwr
idk, man. I wish i had pubg. I wish i had a fun, well-paying job. I wish i already wrote my thesis and graduated college

Over 10k of debt. Trying to dig myself out of a hole, be more positive, have healthier relationships, etc. Anything would help towards rent, meds, groceries, etc.

Not saying I deserve something, but anything would be very appreciated!

I tried as well, i'm absolutely desperate. I'm always in those "trips gets x" threads, and I've seen people just want money for drugs and get it. I lose more faith in humanity daily.

I need ~$500 for my bills this month, we've come up short. T_T

1H6za6D7ZnwuriHcE
e1NgjY3hUe6tjmZp4

I would like to get the new xbox one x.

I don't have an extremely tragic life or anything but I haven't been able to find a job in my field (computer science) since I graduated because entry-level jobs in my area are pretty much non existent and I'm starting to feel pretty depressed.

I'm still not giving up and all, but that creepy sensation of useless piece of shit is starting to get to me. I guess its the new grad syndrome.

Argued with my mom a lot lately too so I'm feeling like garbage.

Here's my address if anyone wants to help out

1DfkANUxF9JoJfo9BMTH
qKWEAe5CqdoCjM

You wont be helping someone on the brink of bankruptcy or anything but I'm feeling pretty sad and any love will be greatly appreciated.

Merry christmas friends

Dear Bitcoin Santa,
I deserve Christmas charity because I'm a law-abiding and honest citizen. I'm a positive influence in everyone around me and I always give 10% away for what I earn. There are many people who also deserve Christmas charity, but if there's any to spare, I am knee deep in debt like everyone else, and I could use some like everyone else does too.
Thank you.

Need 300 for rent. Spent majority of my money buying my parents gifts for all they have done for me over my life.

If you feel generous. Hope you had a merry Christmas user.

i need more

I'll be done with my Master's degree in May. My mother has a lot of medical bills due to medicine she needed, but her medical bill has increased even more after needing surgery for her ovarian cyst. As a result, I have ended up with $28,000 in debt over the last few years.

Obviously I'm not going to ask you to help me pay that back, because that's absurd, but a few hundred bucks to keep me from getting into even more debt my final semester would be nice.

1GJ5EMdUMW583q
sH6vxts34J1bEJWDN8zr

>Inb4 fag sob story
>I am a fag and it is a sob story but its true
>Never have a gf
>Finally get one, cute, kind, into fitness
>Not huge but toned and fit, really loyal and got me into lifting
>finally get more self respect and less social anxiety
>eventually it doesn't work out
>nothing major, just finds someone that I guess she likes better and kind of...moves on i guess
>5 years later
>open gym, see kids tht remind me of how I once was
>pretty happy but I still think about her sometimes,
>gym isn't doing too well, can't make rent.
>anything would help, I need 400

0/10 kill yourself

get cancer

lying cuck

Anything would be amazing trying to cover a $1,400 state required car insurance in order to get license back make a broke white guy a lil happier

>white
Haha no btc for you nigger

bump, anything is appreciated, if I don't pay college before January I'll be out...

Dear bitcoin santa, Im a freelance photo/videographer that needs to upgrade my equipment to get better gigs! Anything helps!

i deserve nothing but death
can you provide me with that?

Also I have student loan debt lol but dont we all

get a job faggot

I just live in a 3rd world country trying to get out of here, country is going to shit. any help would be appreciated

12T46rqZvQ7sxhVbfj
Hc8jnm1P91qaCdTB

Fuck ya bitcoin. Its all about Ripple

I have two jobs lol

fuck off pajeet you poo nigger

pajeet, stay and fix ur shit country

My wife crashed our car a few days ago, and I need it fixed so that we can drive the kids to kindergarten. Repairing it will cost about $2800,- but anything will help.
14X7gJ286cBSrzQ7GK
e8eUMBL8J6Qkyq9s

anything user cause im homeless and trying to get back to school

I only want to preserve a btc portion until 2020 halving to invest it on a bussines.

Please, I don't deserve it like everyone here but i'll try to do my best to do with it a great invest in my life for the future