Can someone explain to me why this is on the front page of le reddit? How tf it has almost 200k upvotes... Wtf...

Can someone explain to me why this is on the front page of le reddit? How tf it has almost 200k upvotes... Wtf? Explain please?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/brofist-after-convincing-13-year-old-spic-to-self-deport-trolls-encourage-parents-to-follow/
dailystormer.red/trump-encouraging-children-to-hate-beaners-self-deport-or-be-bullied-ruthlessly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a feel good story people like that kind of stuff even if its super minor

Because it's a heartwarming tale of interracial love

I think the real question is what the fuck are you doing in Leddit?

Multicultural virtue fantasy that gives liberals butthole tingles

Reddit is full of fucking nigger lovers, hipsters, SJWs, feminsts, and liberals. I guess there is nothing to expect.

What i want to know is why his lips do not align with his smile....

Probably robbed a white man and the white man shot him there in self defence. That's post surgery.

How do i upvote this comment?

Just say upvoted.

Upvoted.

break that nigger neck with a noose!

There are plenty of Trumpers and le edgy altright teenagers, just like Sup Forums, just sort by controversial. They get downvotes because they're fucking retarded. Some guy just linked me a fucking Ben Shapiro video as an argument, LOL. I instantly downvoted him, I bet it made him seeth

kys shitskin

I think it's called "family"

What the fuck is an upvote and why do you care?
Go fuck yourself

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀
        ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░   ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░ ░▒█░░
        ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█   ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░

░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░██████╗░███████╗███████╗░░░░░██╗██╗░░░░░░░░░██
██╔════╝░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░██╔═══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔╝██║░░░░░░░░██
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║█████╗░░█████╗░░░░░██╔╝░██████╗░░░██
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░░░██╔╝░░██╔══██╗░██
╚██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░██╔╝░░░██████╔╝██
░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝
███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██

THIS

/thread

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓

Shapiro is not even right wing...he is a filthy kike...so gas him and you too scum!

Because Reddit is a liberal focused site (the admins have admitted to editing posts to appear more liberal and support anti-logical (liberal) sockpuppet accounts) and as such, the idea of a negro being anything other than a regular nigger (that is, he'd have killed that poor woman) is a joy for celebration.

Most likely the poor woman is a hostage and this is the nigger's way of controlling it

because Reddit is super left wing part of the internet and the modern left is all about focusing on outliers and ignoring norms while proclaiming themselves “the party of science” in order to seal the cognitive dissonance

>2003

here is a leak clip of what that shitskin and his chimps did to her.....

it's incredibly shocking that he hasn't violently murdered her yet. 15 years? shit, it's a fucking miracle.

As opposed to having nothing to do in their spare time besides being hateful, there are some people out in the world that take a moment to cherish wholesome moments.

Then again, this could just be bait for all the individuals on here that can't get their unhealthy obsession over black people out of their heads.

I hate niggers.

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓

what are your thoughts on these 2 stories:
dailystormer.red/brofist-after-convincing-13-year-old-spic-to-self-deport-trolls-encourage-parents-to-follow/

dailystormer.red/trump-encouraging-children-to-hate-beaners-self-deport-or-be-bullied-ruthlessly/

???????

The site itself is nothing more than a platform meant to be an echo chamber for people like yourself (assumption) that enjoy to revel in the suffering and anguish of those you detest purely on the basis of their ethnicity.

but you are not filled with such joy that the little wetback spic brat hung herself?

I'm surprised you're keeping this gimmick up, knowing full well that i'm not going to bite.

>going on reddit
youre the problem here buddy

its pretty obvious that Sup Forums is the redpilled / more right aligned website

Reddit is more of the left aligned site

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀
        ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░   ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░ ░▒█░░
        ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█   ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░

░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░██████╗░███████╗███████╗░░░░░██╗██╗░░░░░░░░░██
██╔════╝░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░██╔═══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔╝██║░░░░░░░░██
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║█████╗░░█████╗░░░░░██╔╝░██████╗░░░██
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░░░██╔╝░░██╔══██╗░██
╚██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░██╔╝░░░██████╔╝██
░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝
███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██

Why has Noone added the blacked watermark to this pic..disappointed b

the only reason people like it is because the kids black. if he was white the post wouldnt have gotten 10 and you know that
why are you so infatuated with blacks buddy you can tell us

>its a feel good [interracial] story
you forgot the most important word that got them the 200k upvotes

haha...lrn to line space faggot.

lel

you like Anglin and Weev??

Reddit is the most cucked website on the whole internet.

I don't have the blacked one

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

lol

>Sup Forums is redpilled
>swallows the warty cock of Doniwitz Trumpbergstein
k fam

kill yo self fag

If you even spent a second browsing through reddit and being open to the sincerity with which human beings treat one another, you'd know that that simply isn't true. The source of awe and celebration in that post is from an elderly woman going out of her way to help a man get back onto his feet. Not a BLACK man, just a man.

Your fixation on superficial qualities is going to prevent you from seeing the world for what it is until you do away with that habit of yours.

Who?

This makes me sad.

She tricked her slave into thinking he is her son?

LOL

That old bitch is a genius.

It was too long it became obvious

THIS

/thread

Maybe cause that granny is actually a racist trying to compensate for her white privilege

Fucking liberals

Oh is this around the time where all the cuntservatives crawl out of the woodworks?
Look at all these edgy bitter autists.
And you whine about others getting triggered?
Do you know the meaning of irony?