Hey Sup Forumsros; have any of you ever stumbled upon nudes on Sup Forums of a girl you know irl? Stories?

hey Sup Forumsros; have any of you ever stumbled upon nudes on Sup Forums of a girl you know irl? Stories?

theres a girl i know IRL that had her nudes on a Florida thread. She was always weird a little, but the pics showed she was into freaky shit so i was not really surprised. Shes pregnant now though, and i guess her nudes made her ghost, because i looked her up on FB and can only find her very old acct from 3 years ago. Shes about 7 months pregnant and her body got a lot thicker. Kinda weird too seeing as i knew her in passing from a nearby school

Not on Sup Forums, but I did find a video of a friend and his wife fucking on a random amateur site.

I have this friend who moved to a different state who's dating a hoe. Every so often I check threads such as these to see if he posted her nudes cuz I know they would, total Sup Forumstards too

Ran into nudes of a girl I went to high school with. Being honest, though, she was a slut and ended up becoming a stripper straight out of high school, so I wasn't as shocked, more delighted I got to see them for free.

Someone you know?

holy shit that pencildick

I ran into a girl that worked for me, I was VP of IT at the time and she was a desktop admin. She worked for the Manager of Desktop who reported to my Sr Manager of Desktop/Network/Telecom. She was always in charge of bringing in the new hires so I met with her occasionally to make sure we were getting the latest/greatest laptops/desktops for the staff. I used a meeting like that to break it to her that her boyfriend posted pictures of her on Sup Forums. The thing is she's into being a sub so I used that to my advantage and got her to break up with him on the spot and turn into my slave for a couple years before I forced her into a relationship with one of my other managers that had just gotten divorced but was a good friend of mine. She's actually married to him now with a couple kids.

>2004
>be 22
>poor college student
>making money aside by fixing PC's during nights and evenings
>girl I know brings me her laptop
>hurr durr it doesn't work
>HDD dead
>she left and SD card inside
>has a picture of her butt taken with a grainy era phone
>save it
>eventually deleted it

not as exciting as I hoped it would be

Had this slut for a class at Cal poly pomona. Petite, with a tight fit ass. Noticed she wore some g strings and thongs to class. She's part of the track team too

things that never happened vol.490432

I stumbled upon this girl. Looks like a girl I banged in Ny a few years back, not confirmed though, no sauce, unfortunately.

Dude, when you make it in life you wouldn't believe the shit that happens to you....

that's a bad mix of mexican and nigger, ugly as fuck

Muh feels. Bet my body is nicer than yours tho. I can make them cum unless the pussy is complete trash so not worried. 6.8 long smol girth I forget

She's Cambodian. Hey nudes of a girl is nudes. Not unless you're gay, which sounds like you are... lol

what class is she

I believe she's class of 18

I regularly post my ex gf on here and send her screenshots of what guys say. Shes okay with it and turns her on. Do it bc I dont like her cuck bf and shes a nypho

About 1 year ago, a coworker was regularly posted in the nude game threads.
Got a few nude pics and lingerie but I haven't seen her on /b for months, I believe her OP stopped posting.
Too bad

>2009
>b me 20 in uni
>see friend on /b
>brunette DDs
>heart shaped ass
>not huge but still great
>shit made me diamonds every time
>saved the pics
>asked her about it
>asks where I got them
>don’t tell her
>asks if I liked what I saw
>say yes
>says we can fuck if I delete them
>tfw we end up as fuck buddies until she graduates

let's see her!

shared my gf's nudes with a few guys from kik for tributes/etc, this was probably a year ago

they showed up on this site like 2 hours ago, just one nude of her, had a mini heart attack. But it was the first time ive ever seen them posted in over a year so im think im good

still scared the shit out of me

Moar?

what website? I always wonder if my gf has been shared anywhere

this one, on Sup Forums

just one of her nudes, was one of the nudes i sent without her face include and it was side-by-side with a clothed pic so the nude cant even be confirmed if it did get out

but still scared me, cant have that shit leaking lol

Sorry bro, I'm at work on my phone and pics are on my laptop at home.

I tried to talk to her OP but he never answered my questions. I told him I knew her and worked with her. It probably scared him lol

>be me in highschool
>be good with the cyber
>school has monitoring program set up in all computer rooms, its so the teacher/librarian can see all the screens, control them, etc
>figure out how to gain access (just googled the program and installed it, typed in some IPs)
>I can now control all the computers in the school
>used this just to fuck around for a little while, pulled pranks
>eventually keylog a bunch of people
>find email addresses and logins in them, try accounts
>find nudes of at least 3 girls, 2 of whom I knew
>never saved them because they were underage at the time and didn't want irl ban

Also have one similar to , found lots of anonymous nudes on used computers.

moar?

unfortunately not looks like this ny latina i know tho, so sad to not have any more

stumble on a hooker thread , where someone post a pic of a friend , user claims she was a hooker/prostitute

im not 100% sure of that claim , but her behavior does make it seem very likely it is true

Was this girl from AR by any chance?

I wish.

I live in Utah, which is the most Mormon and conservative state in the country.

There hasn't been a single girl who has been leaked.

All the women I've fucked, I've taken nudes of though, but in secret. And I couldn't leak their nudes in fear of them coming after me. One already tried to file stalking charges (she failed), but it was the most grueling time of my life.

There are no nudes to be had in Utah.

And if there were, it would be of a girl who is not really that hot or worth saving pics of.

Also a utahfag,
You must be in a "good" area, where i'm at there are definitely a fair amount of sluts rebelling against daddy

my utahbros
come to salt lake city, plenty of sluts here

nah , mexican bitch actually

Yes. There were consequences all around.