Did OP ever return?

Did OP ever return?

Bump

Hope she gets to see her family one way or another :(

Moar holy shot she's hot

Moar so I can fap

Consider donating to her, she needs money to get home to her family for New Year's

i already did, now post the others

Selfishly hoping she comes back, too cute to let go

if she's got enough time and/or it's of so little importance she can fuck around online nickel and diming for a few bucks from posing nude, she obviously doesn't care very much about the goal, so why help

Guess she got desperate, she said as much in the original thread

she didn't get desperate is what im saying. if she was desperate, urgent, and actually important to her, she could have the money within a few hours.

she posted them all for free with the camgirl setup and props. what do you think. stop being so gullible

I guess I'm a bit naive like that. I mean it's one way to get our attention

youre in the wrong place

is she or is she not saying she needs money for something important and that she's desperate?

if she is, but is going about it by camwhoring for online tips, then it's not really a desperate situation

good god i hope she's raising money to buy razors

her whole story was she is a virgin and never sent nudes on the internet and needed money for christmas because her "boss at a cafe" fucked her over.
some people are just stupid enough to feel bad and oh boy shes a virgin maybe i can be her bf if i send her some monees

i want to sniff

>
oh and she's all alone as a student in a foreign country. have to make the story as sad as possible for the mongs here

i bet she's one of those 'virgins' that will give 500 guys blowjobs and let 500 more fuck her in the ass, then claim she's a virgin still because she never had vaginal sex

Where can I send money to?

you think she's muslim?

>Doesn't shave
>Roast beef

Terrible, abandon thread.

Lol nice try fucker

Here's her original post, unfortunately the archive censored her email

Dear Sup Forums,
This is the last thing that I thought I would ever do but I want to ask any people here who have warm hearts, to help a poorfag out (I know there's a lot of beggars around this time of year already, I'm sorry)
Here I am, all alone pathetic and teary on Christmas, my family thousands of miles away, all because I'm such a good for nothing weakling.
>Be university student in foreign country
>Struggle with money
>Work part time in a small private cafe trying to save up money to visit family for Christmas
>Boss is a complete asshole but I only have to last a bit longer
>Fast forward a few days ago, he says money is tight
>Give me some bullshit about how they're struggling and there's no money and that he can't pay me now, doesn't budge
>I was literally going to buy my plane ticket with the money
>I know what he's doing is illegal but everybody broke off for Christmas and there's not enough time to do anything about it until after new year
>Not gonna see my family this year
>Go home
>Cry
>Then I realise I there are still some plane tickets before new year, and that maybe I can at least celebrate new year with them
>They're really expensive because last minute

I just really miss them, and all I want to do is spend some time with them.
This is very weird for me to do, but all I have is at least a body(even though it's not that pretty), I don't know if that would change anything. I know that it's mostly impossible to get enough money to actually go, since a return ticket costs nearly 1k, or any money at all for that matter. But,, at least this is better than me crying, at least I want to try.

Even 5 dollars help
ppal [email protected] com or
1BHsMN3dmZtkm2CXRe
7QRrrGYwbGvfQEeR

Wait found another archive, christmasalone1@gmail. com