Whiteys = betas

Whiteys = betas

We = kings
No longer room for discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacked.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the bad bait train keeps on rollin'...

bad troll is bad

you should probably kill yourself

>sage goes in all fields

hey whiteys, how made are you?

I want be a real man like him but i'm just a useless white boi.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

>We = kings
>We
OP, you're a white guy. A white gay guy who has a crush on black guys. You fantasize about dicks in your sleep, and this is all a part of your gay humiliation sissy fetish.

HOLIDAY SALE

blacked.com/

Disk one is getting old....

blacked.com/

HOLIDAY SALE

Tell us one more time, De'Shaun

HOLIDAY SALE

blacked.com/

HOLIDAY SALE

I guarantee this guy just gets girls to let him grab their ass for a pic because he's probably funny and charming or some shit, but none of them go further with him and he goes home and faps to the pics

There's pictures of baby's being shit on so I don't see how posting interracial couples makes the white race invalid

Take note of the human couples in the background, This is what OP doesn't want you to see

Is this a meme?

FUCKING KEK!!!!!
Where they belong.

This nigga get a good whiteboi sucking.

I see we have fresh newfags from Reddit posting on Sup Forums for the first time.

Whenever you post in a thread it gets bumped back to the front page. If you're going to reply to spam, then write 'sage' in the Options field and your post won't count as a bump.

All of the women in these pics aren't white. As soon as they agree to let a subhuman piece of shit like that touch them they're immediately disowned.

This makes me unhappy

Okay OP

i've just subscribed to this now
feels great and proud of it

Fucking nigger

You know, I didn't have a single problem with blacks at all until I started college and got to know what real "niggers" are. I had a black roommate who was actually a real cool guy but it seemed like anytime I hung out with any of his black friends they would talk down to me right in front of anyone who was there just because I was white. It took one too many times of being called "white boy" supposedly jokingly to my face in front of my peers for me to finally say fuck you to all of them and tell them straight up that I didn't want shit to do with any of those assholes. Fuck them.

WE WUZ DICKWASHERS

how does pic related make you feel?

wh*te bois cannot even compete and i'm a white girl

He has to pay to have a picture with these girls

What a stinky fat nigger

white girl here
im into blacks guy because white men are never avaible , spent time at work or study or doing weird stuff ( and also spend too much time on computer )

Tits or gfto.

Niggers never can compete with white skin

I still don’t get why they post this. It doesn’t trigger anyone.

What he said. And is it really the end??

Slate bait
But then images make for a good lel

Future single mom deal with it

Yeah, ask yourself why the blacks have so much time on their hands

No it’s bc you’re ugly af and no white guy will give you the time of day. You are what’s called a “training girl”. A girl that’s easy to fuck but no guy will call theirs... So in short you’ve been thrown to the niggers.

That too

I did... we call them slaves. Lmao...