Would you let refugees in your country if you had the power to decide ?

its a mirracle that new published the many assaults refugees commit on germeny women. There were over 2000 rapecases ... only 60 people were charged, and only most of them were set free again without any punishments. even though there was evidence found ... letters with translation of " i want to fuck you " and " big tits " and " i kill you " into arabic--- im turkish myself born in germany ... and i would never allow northafrican " refugees " to come to my country ... what about you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqaUNPLyNZk

Only the women and only if they're hot and without child.

are you a nazi or what ... let 6 million to your country or you are a fucking nazi !!!!!

Shoo Shoo, go away from Yurop.

refugees are welcome everywhere ... where are the people protecting theyr women ?

No need to protect them, until you arrived they were safe.
Soon people will start to hang your race, be prepared.

what race ?

the non yuropean race

european refugees yes all others no

there will be no europe in 50 years ... this our land now ... europistan!

Just the women maybe

europistan will be ours

what a gorgeous woman, saved

here again with the "muh dick"

>dat facebook pic

would you mind sharing who you are stalking user?

Refugees deserve to be helped.
I would ban the Quran and destroy a mosque everytime I heard someone shout "Allan Snackbar!".
If the muhammedan invaders dared to complain then I would be forced to remove kebab without mercy.

>my country
I don't have a country anymore.

If I was the leader of any country, I would only let in White people.

this. and they should have to abbandon islam.

Yes, but they will be checked according to Syrian and Iraq government data. No deserters allowed.

More of that slut please my man.

not many other white women to look at in argentina?

Let in all the women without male children, they can bring daughters.
Little girls can come too, take the mudslimes women and keep their population down.

Yes.
I would let them in.
I would let them ALL in.

And then I'd round them all up.
The women would be sold back to Arab countries as sex slaves to help pay off our national debt.

The rest would be executed on mass, their bodies used to build a temporary wall across the U.S./Mexican border until Trump's wall is done.

I would welcome them all with open hands.

Yes. My country's shit foreign policy caused the wars they're fleeing from, so it's only fair.

I would, however, make it clear that anyone who pulls shit like NYE in Cologne will be punished. That's the problem with Germany - not that they let them in, but that they don't require them to obey the law.

No.

Yes, under a strict selection criteria, which we already do. Braindraining is always an affective approach when dealing with this problem, the side effect being that it also leads to deterioration of countries, India being the best example I can think of. Then again, their mistakes, your profit.

It would be a profitable strategy when your nation incites conflicts, economic destabilization and overall incapacitate those countries with the main intent of braindraining them, by providing shelter and citizenship to their highest citizens. Cruelty at best, but that would be a reasonable approach for a country like the United States.

Clearly not what they're doing in Europe.

You are pathetic. You really have this much trouble finding a girl?

Based japan