This is a controversial question, but, do women ever cum when they are raped?

This is a controversial question, but, do women ever cum when they are raped?

Everyone seems to have an opinion on this but is there any psychological evidence either for or against this idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftersilence.org/
avoiceformen.com/feminism/study-reveals-female-rape-victims-enjoyed-the-experience/
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies
ask.metafilter.com/117823/Ever-since-I-was-raped-I-can-only-get-off-to-violent-rape-fantasies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Usually. Even the mothers/sisters tied up and gagged next to the bed watching get a little wet.

Most women cum during rape.

Now how is this Sup Forums related faggot?

its political for several reasons:
-If its true a woman cums during rape perhaps then a woman cums when her country is getting raped. Which would explain why Merkel is doing fuck all to save Germany.

-If women cum during rape then the whole concept of rape needs to seriously re-evaluated under the law. Perhaps just a fine for the inconvenience

>had to post b4 404

-When a woman is raped, if the one doing the raping is a minority/refugee status one has to seriously consider if it was a sexual emergency or not. If a woman cums during said raping then one could argue its was a double sexual emergency since both parties came.

-In the event that a woman does not cum during a rape, it would be logical to argue that the rape in question was legitimate. In which case the perpetrator would face charges.

Physiologically, it is very possible for a woman to have orgasm(s) during rape or other distress.

In no way at all does it signal "wanting it" or "not wanting it".

There should be no controversy

When a sexual organ is stimulated it'll always cum, that doesn't mean they're liking it.

there was a ama on reddit a while back from a rape counseller.. he/she said orgasm occurs in 50-60% of "victims"

I have never came and not liked it.

>If women cum during rape then the whole concept of rape needs to seriously re-evaluated under the law. Perhaps just a fine for the inconvenience

You're a retarded fag...You really think anti-rape laws are here for the sole purpose of "protecting" women ? Wrong, it's to protect the now rape my gf or my mother or my sister or my daughter. If I ever caught you, you would wish the police had got you before me

i've had a sad cum bb

it's to protect the social stability*

Have you ever been raped tho

Feminists cried and got the article taken down because empirical data and statistics are evil or something. So I can't source it at the moment, but yeah.

Why don't you ask someone that would know?
aftersilence.org/

she can cum the same way you can cum during rape

but when you're being raped you're scared and hypervigilant vigilant so it's not that good.

have you ever been raped though?

Oh yeah what if OP is a muslim? Then you're an intolerant neo-nazi and need to be castrated.

Shove something up your ass and stimulate your prostate.

It will fucking hurt, but you will cum. It's mechanical.

I have. I fucked a sober woman while I was drunk. That bitch raped me and I loved it.

Didn't you get your answer yesterday when you asked it?

>samefagging

short answer, yes.
don't ask me how i know

windows 10

Losers who never manage to make a girl cum know how to do now

That triggered me. I need a safe space.

Yep. Orgasm is a physical reaction to sexual intercourse and can be quite separate from the emotional state of the person in question.

If anything, it makes the act worse for associating what is normally something good with being violated.

>don't ask me how i know

We don' really need to do it considering your flag.

And yes, it is prove that most women cum and have orgasms when they are raped. That doesn't mean that they are actually enjoying it. Orgasm is just a natural reaction to an action, in this case, penises.

And also happen with man. You can get tied, naked and masturbated by a 70 year old woman. You will probably get a boner and finally cum and that doesn't mean that you actually enjoy it (if you consider that you will, please, consider move to this direction:

Some female rape victims experience orgasms while raped (doesnt mean they "enjoy" or want it)

The study of female rape victims concluded that the majority – 57% – of women who were raped on college campuses, reported feelings that were described as “positive” and “satisfied,” about the experience.

women's instincts are a bit fucked up. They enjoy not having control, sometimes.

because we are animals, almost 100% of sex in chimps are rape, and its not like men or women can control their orgasms.
rape have everything a female would want, a strong, superior and violent men that can do anything they want with them, females want to be dominated. this is why women cuck submissive beta cucks because they arent any of that so they cant make them orgasm.

>doesnt mean they "enjoy" or want it

everyone knows that women have rape fantasies, do you live on a cave?

avoiceformen.com/feminism/study-reveals-female-rape-victims-enjoyed-the-experience/

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

ask.metafilter.com/117823/Ever-since-I-was-raped-I-can-only-get-off-to-violent-rape-fantasies