Is there any reason to live if your dick is smaller than 8 inches?

Is there any reason to live if your dick is smaller than 8 inches?
Girls are evil and will laugh about you and tell everyone about your 6 inch micropenis.

Ok... So you're a virgin.
Most women don't want much more than 6-7. I have 8 and I've had issues with hurting women because I was bashing their cervix. Not only will you hurt the woman, but probably you won't enjoy it really because you can't go all out and have to be careful how you stroke.

>angry dicklet detected
Just accept it, women likes big dicks and there's nothing you can do about it.

You obviously know nothing.

>I'm 8 inches
yeah, you and every other guy on the internet

I don't need to lie about it buddy
True facts of life, it's been a problem a few times. Not a very significant proportion of the time but, saying that women want 8inch + is a common childish misconception. I've had girls stop me because it hurt too much. I've pulled out to find the condom bloodied because of how I'd bashed her cervix. That always inevitably results in her having an uti, which means no sex for a week...
Don't mistake me, most women were very happy with the 8, but it comes with some collateral disadvantages, so I assume that if you're 9+ it'll become problematic

Stop lying.
My dick is 9.5 inches and I've fucked virgin girls without any problem.
Maybe you're very ugly so they're not aroused enough, that may be the problem.

Post ya dick then faggot

Time stamp it with op is gay

>Just accept it, women likes big dicks and there's nothing you can do about it.
well, speaking as a woman, I can assure you that most women don't have a clue about dick size. My girlfriends kept going on and on about their boyfriends huge dicks, how they were 8" or bigger and how great sex was.

I couldn't believe it, because I'd never seen a man with an 8" dick. So I brought an assortment of dildos on a girls night out, and showed them what an 8" looks like. they were all horrified. Frankly, I get scared just looking at one too. If I had a guy with an 8" or bigger dick I'd probably reconsider dating him. Just the look of an 8" dildo is terrifying.

I’m 14 and I beat it up

How insecure you must be to tell you're a woman on the internet and talk about dick sizes?

My gf can't stand more than 16 cm inside. So, do the math.

Lol no. I'm never putting my dick online
Not a gayfag like most of you here

Because she's not aroused enough by your 16cm micropenis.
If she saw 23cm cock, she could take it balls deep.

not saying you're actively lying, just saying you probably are doing some weird ass way of measuring that gives you an extra couple inches

This is definitely true. Most guys just tell their girlfriends that they have an 8 so thats what the women believe. They never measure it, and an inch difference is hard to tell by just looking at it

Femanon here and I've fucked guys who have 16cm penis and guys who have 22cm long penis.
Which is better?
Having a sex with guy who has a penis of a grown man or a teenager?

Who said i'm 16 cm? I'm 18 and i hate to don't be able to go balls deep.

I hava a large and it's my favourite toy.

24 years old.mine is 14 cm am I doomed?

I don't think so. I've dated women that have been with black men and been told I had more.. But whatever..

Of course you are.
My dick was 14cm when I was 12 years old

And real micro penises are truly small. I've talked about this kind of thing with my sisters and both told stories of men with crayola sized dicks. They also went on to laugh and leave the poor dude.. But crayola sized.. that's fucking kys land

Im so depressed right now :/