37. My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks

37. My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0JUZOlM64
youtube.com/watch?v=qFhs5LCNTFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0JUZOlM64

Suck 38 and don’t let that cunt out do you.

Make that 38!

In a row?

that took too long

My New Years Resolution for 2017 was to suck 50 cocks.

I got up to 21.

I'm gonna try again in 2018.

I'm a guy by the way.

You go son, make us proud!

>Debby, Marks off on his new years quest
>Okay love, gimme a minute ill be out to say goodbye in just a minute
>Son, we are just so proud of you, go get em boy.
>Remember, its not fialing if you try.

Guess she must be good at what she does with that much practice.

how insecure are you?

tfw kids don't have a clue about classic movies.

There is nothing classic about any Kevin Smith movie. He's so UN-funny, it's not even funny (see what I did there?)
He has pure nerd humor and way too much retarded dialog in all his movies.

If it bothers you too much, dump her.

or at least stop kissing her std infested mouth.

omg this guy gets it. he even gave us a little bit of insight into his humor which was excellent.

Go this guy.

stupid muricans you always marry second hand women, your kin is cuckead AF, thanks God in my country we are machos

You should shit or get off the pot

>it took four posts
Y'all have shit taste in movies.

And she fucked a dead guy

DId you ever find yourself turned on that your girlfriends throat got abused by 37 men? WHat else did they do to her? Did she like it way more than what you ever did to her? Is she keeping you around for security? She likes getting abused by random men. It reminds her of her uncle when she was a little girl. Only reason her uncle doesn't come around anymore because she cheated on him with everyone in school.

Just sit and think about how they'll treat her for a 1 night stand. THey probably slap her spit on her and try to make her cry by choking her out with their dick.

You mean ....

I heard she even fucked a dead guys dick in the bathroom.

Well, she should be good at it by now.

Time to make her your ex

This was funny when I seen the movie as a teenager before I realized that's not that uncommon and the older I get the more I realize some of my ex's were like that and the only alternative is to be an incel if you don't want to date girls like that

Then they give him a dragon dildo as a participation trophy

Dead alive is that the one where the things get killed with a lawn mower? I'm pretty sure I might of seen them but I'm not sure and this gif just made me realize I need to get my netflix account back

why do you keep dating sluts?

>implying there is any other type of girl that'll have sex with me
Look I already came to terms with the contradiction of liking smart women even though they'd want nothing to do with me if they were smart.

Among other classic scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=qFhs5LCNTFY

they just need to be smart enough not to have sucked 38 dicks

try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!

That's just not how most girls think. They don't consider all the dicks they sucked as bad. They're counting all the dicks they didn't suck but probably could have. So the amounts of dicks they didn't suck tips the scales in their opinion about the amounts they have sucked as not being as bad.

My dad showed me this movie when I was 10 years old, for some reason he thought it was appropriate. Looking back it’s super funny to me cause I used to quote Randall back in school all the time. “I don’t appreciate your ruse, ma’am your cunning attempt to trick me.”

Seems like you're thinking of dick way more than any girl does

Did he at least explain it as you watched? Most of the movie would go right over the average 10 year old's head.

Fail!
Veronica sucked the dicks, Caitlin fucked the dead guy.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Well yeah obviously I think of my own dick more than any girl does.

no, you think of every other guys' dicks...seem to be fixated on dicks there to the point it's causing you issues in your relationship..and it's not for me to judge if you have a deep desire to suck dick or not, but I think you should consider one thing when you're thinking about a possible girlfriend and the many, many, many dicks you'll be in contact with by association....does she bring you lasagna?