Nicki Minaj thread

Nicki Minaj thread.

>Nicki Minaj thread
No
Enjoy your free bump

Just let this shit thread die

>sage

Fuck she gets me so damn hard.

Fuck sake. Can you just stop?? May have to fap to her soon...

fuck yeah, i'm up

I was thinking the same thing. Well, not the stopping part.

oh yes you will

Stfu queer. Don't be that guy.

>I was thinking the same thing. Well, not the stopping part.
I hate this nigger bitch so much
>oh yes you will
But the annoying thing is that i can't resist her...

You god damn fags. I hate you fucking autistic idiots who want to talk to other dudes about jacking off. Are you virgins who want to fit in and have someone to talk to since in real life you're a fucking nerd with no friends?

I was like that at the start too, then I just started to love it

Did you expect anything different? This is Sup Forums after all. Are you new? If you don't like it, then do one.

This. Post Nicki and stop making this thread gay.

No I'm not fucking new, just tired of fucking queers when I want to just look at women.

>I was like that at the start too, then I just started to love it
So, Nicki basically brainwashed you into loving her?? I hope that it just stays as a hatefap. Now i am fapping to her though...

THis video is her trying to kompete with Korean girl bands.

Then this isn't the place for you. Common sense is your friend.

Nicki makes me so hard I can't help but fap when I see her

You fags this is about OC.

Ever since the government bought out this website you fucking squeakers do nothing but claim/victimize/feel over the threads. THis is why chatrooms and forums went underground. YOu fucking commons that never knew internet til fiber optics are upsetting the ecosystem.

i guess it was something like that, her and all the guys on nicki threads. It probably wont stay that way if you continue :P

I can't wait to see what she looks like in 15 years, all that plastic will be hanging like a bag of jelly

Stfu faggot. You're part of the problem, and I assume a newfag. Only a fucking newfag would ask someone if they are new, to sound cool and fit in, then tell someone this isn't the place for them.I've been here since 07 before faggots like you wanted to talk to each other about gay shit. I bet you also like traps.

>i guess it was something like that, her and all the guys on nicki threads. It probably wont stay that way if you continue :P
You don't like ger music, do you? It's awful. I really hope that doesn't happen. I don't fancy being Nicki's white bitch slave. Hnnng. But fapping to her does feel so good...

Stfu, I've been here longer than you've been alive little bitch.

You do realise that the reason Sup Forums is like this now is because of Moot, right?

literally disgusting, fake faced, bleached skin, plastic surgery, fake hair, fake ass, fake nails, fake tits, ugly dumb whore who don't even know what her tattoo says, nasty pig nigger.

get this shit off my Sup Forums.

I would do anything for goddess Nicki...

Are you retarded? A bitch that shallow won't just stop getting surgery in 15 years. She will keep that shit tight as long as medically possible

well, actually if nicki wants to rap she is pretty good at it. You've probably heard only the commercial money shit songs like anaconda but her less popular songs have some pretty good raps in them. Her word game is on point

I'm not the user you were talking to. Just someone that doesn't expect places to change to suit me cause i'm not autistic. I see you're struggling with that though so just work it dude. Eventually you'll click that if something isn't comfortable for you, you'll remove yourself from the situation rather than tell everyone else they need to change.

>I would do anything for goddess Nicki...
No. No. Don't start....
Still, i don't think i would like it. But now i feel close to blowing my load to this bitch... hnnnnng

You can try something like "four door aventador", the biggie flow is so on-point there. Do it, user, just give in

Nicki minaj? More like 'nicki plastic minaj' amirite?
Or 'nicki I can't rap minaj' amirite guyyyssssss

I bet that ass feels really hard and oogey

Why doesnt her ass jiggle?