Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Based idiot

How's it funny watching him ruin everything? You voted for him and now you don't even realize what you've done. You're just fucking up all over the place.

Your country is retarded and you should feel retarded.

Right? Fuck they are retarded. Even his own sentence is maxed out autistic. The guy has the codes.. has had them since early on in his presidency. Can't even know how his own fucking government works.. incredible

The man has pretty much a poor layman's knowledge of international politics. Turns out manipulating the american right is like shooting retarded fish in a barrel with the semi-automatic weapon you got free with your purchase at Wal-Mart.

Kys

So desperate.

>doesn't like retarded president
>must be a commie

This is why Americans are so bad at politics - you treat it like 2 opposing sports teams. Republican and democrat, red and blue, us or them, agree or disagree. The right think that anything left of the Aryan brotherhood is a Stalinist hippie, and the left think that anyone who doesn't drive a hybrid must be a war-loving racist. Newsflash - it's a little more complicated than that. I can't listen to you dribbling cretins for too long without coming out in sores.

So, you voted for tax cuts for the 1%. While the middle class has to find the savings ... you know what is really fucking hilarious, American voters.

That's about it, educated on TV. A polarized society which only see in black and white.
Now americans are starting to realise why the rest of the world has been laughing at them for generations. Mad fuckers.

Holy shit, that was the most insightful and precise insight of American politics... it's something we all know, but thank you for putting it into a couple sentences. People seem to purposely misunderstand each other... or else Americans really are this stupid. Probably the latter.

It's what happens when most of your population is uneducated

I live in Americuh and the willful ignorance is strong within our people. Small town minds cling to fear, hatred, and delusion, and even educated people do too. These people literally believe in that virgin in the middle east gave birth to a white guy that died and came back from the dead to pay for all their sins so they can be dicks to everyone.

Kill yourself unoriginal unrandom autistic faggot. Same trash threads as always Fuck you and your poltitical threads.

He got rid of taxes for wealthy people, and sold it as middle class tax break. Have to give him credit for that. Republicans were trying to sell that for years. If he can kill healthcare before he gets kicked out, im happy. Poor people don't need healthcare.

I'm Canadian. I know.
And watching this going on from up here is, sorry if this hurts, fucking hilarious.
Hopefully it'll politicize a generation or three and shit will get better. At least now everyone knows about fake news and cherry picked news. One step in a good direction

$40 million live in poverty in the richest country in history, that's a lot of unhappy people, not including the middle class struggling to pay bills :/

After the desaster with net neutrality, and now pushing tax cuts for the richest, while trying to kill social programs for poor people, the congress obviously is not working in the interest of the people anymore.

And they keep on investing more into military than the next 5 countries put together. But have an ever growing scary big national debt and shitons of poverty... go figure

You realise it's a question of opinion don't you? The "interest of the people" isn't some fixed constant, it's subjective...

>investing
>throwing money into a hole with no hope of an ROI
That's not investing, user, that's just spending.

Good point, you have to find that 1.6T + military build up in tax somewhere, going to break the bank.

t. shillary supporter

ignorance is fun

That's also an arguable statement. They can use their military for political and economical gain. Plus protecting their own national interest.. military spending is an investment up to a certain extent. They just batshit overkill it

>Nasdaq at record highs
>Job security and expansion at record highs
>tax tariffs on foreign products (no free trade)
>rolling back of big government
>lower taxes
I am not tired of winning. I'll never get tired of fucking winning. If we ever met in person user, i'd bash your fucking teeth in, and then destroy everything and everyone you have ever loved in life. You fucking niggers make me sick.

>Not a Trump voter.

You're a fuckwit son.

>Thinks a trending market has something to do with Trump and his first bit of legislation he got in last week.

>people are still falling for this year old pasta
Jesus, Sup Forums.

Agreed. OP is a fucking Jew/nigger, that needs to be fucking gulaged, post haste. Traitors get the first rounds. I fucking hate traitors.

Nasdaq always sets record highs. Unless the working population of the US starts shrinking radically, you're never going to not see new record highs.
Job security not quantified
Job Expansion is a political term
Productivity at all time high, while Pay stagnant for the upper middle class, in decline for everyone else.
Underemployed at record high
Weekly fucking Government power grabs unprecedented in American history is not rolling back anything.
Taxes aren't being lowered, they're being deferred, enjoy paying it back anyway you sucker, being taxed on your labor like a bitch.

Any excuse to bitch at each other.

You fucking moron... The stock market jumped 700 points as soon as he was elected and hasn't stopped growing since. America has RESPECT again. We drop huge fucking BOMBS again and we stand by our fucking word. Isis is gone. Syria conflict? Over. How about that fucking NoKo shit? We are geared up and ready to end tyranny. Don't make me slice your fucking intestines user... It's a slow and very painful death, when your heart begins to pump your own feces.

Lmfao
Thank God for anonymity right?
Posting death threats over political opinions.
Do you see the problem here?
I don't disagree that the other dude is wrong, but you'll never get anywhere talking to people that way.. except maybe the hospital..

Ha! You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Do you even have a job Faggot?
Do you even look at your fucking paycheck? I have been taxed over 36% of my mother fucking pay under Obama. You little brainlet bitch. Keep drinking that fucking narrative.

The problem is that the death threats aren't death promises. All Fucking communists must die and sympathizers as well. You aren't human, you are debris.

>mu-muh freedom murica
>ruskies are all commie dirty reds
>putin is buddies with trump
>soviet union was stupid
DOSENT ANYBODY IN HERE FUCKING KNOWNTHE GOOD STALIN DID FOR RUSSIA BY INDUSTRIALIZING IT AND DRIVING THE COUNTRY TO HAVE A STRONG MILITARY! yes communism was pretty shit
>all property government owned and people were assigned jobs with zero rights
but communism did have its benifeits,just like whatever america's political system is (capitalism?) but both have thier goods and bads
seriously tho why is everybody racist torwards russians and former warsaw pact states? russians are cool people and they are NOT communists so stop hating on the motherland. im russian to so fuck off any potential rasicst americunts

bump

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

He already has them retard!

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

Former Drumf voter here too. I now realize that Hillary won by 3 million votes. How could I have been so wrong.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

gay

stay mad kid

gay

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

I'm not at all mad. I live in a completely different country. You folks enjoy.

faggot

stay mad kid

>fell for the bait

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

Drumpf yeah dat bitch look like orange yeah

He's knocking it out of the park.
He already has the codes.
You're a retard.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

People who vote for a president are not responsible for the president's actions

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

>virgin
>gave birth
American logic

stay mad kid

Y...yes you are!! Thats what a democracy is! Power of the people! You vote for a moron, its in you. Especially if it should have been plainly obvious.

stay mad kid

i was born in a constant state of rage and agony

stay mad kid

i will

its a very serious medical condition

stay mad kid

the hulk was based off me

stay mad kid

i love you

stay mad kid

i am mad

you know why?

because i didnt get to spend christmas morning waking up next to you, watching your cute expression as you dreamt.

Trump's first year:

Below are the 12 categories and 81 wins cited by the White House.

Jobs and the economy

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

(con't)

Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

Protecting the U.S. homeland

Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.

(con't)

Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability

Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

Combatting opioids

First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.

Protecting life

In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

(con't)

Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability

Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

Combatting opioids

First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.

Protecting life

In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

yeah, he's a real failure.

China is richer dummy

Get your head out of Stephen Colbert and CNNs ass and you'll see he's doing what he promised despite a 24/7 smear and Sabatoge campaign by the (((ghost government)))

Can confirm, China is the new economic super power in the world and they’re in the process of toppling the usd as the worlds reserve currency. I can’t wait to see what kind of shithole murica turns into after that, can’t just invade China like the 3rd world shitholes they usually pick fights with.