Anyone enjoying a cup of alcohol?

>Anyone enjoying a cup of alcohol?
>come here and chat about anything.
Recently on the news I've noticed a lot of interest in UFOS. Donald trump having fun with North Korea, China probably reinvigorated with North Koreas resources and won't have to worry about America's insane Debt.

Putin.

Every celebrity is claiming sexual harassment or being charged for sexual Harassment. Bring it.

Drinking McCormick Pints.

Finished my first 1 working ON 2nd one. I've tried chat websites but they're shit. NOt like Stickam. Stickam was a competitive battle field.

Posting some oldfag pictures so enjoy Good ole memories.

Hi bros. General question.
Should we listen to hypocrites, even if they are right?

Let's say someone who doesn't read any books is telling you, you should read more books. Would you agree or deny?

hmm Not many pics.

Wisdom itself is sustainable regardless of the vessel in which it travels. If a poor man threw gold at you would that gold be worthless?

Sailor moon was duh shit in secret.

WHy the fuck do we still tell kids Santa is real when we know he's not. And no this isn't religion because most of them believe it's real. Did coca cola tell parents to lie to their children? What's so fucking cute about making little kids think an overweight pervert sneaks into your house at night and exacts revenge to how you lived that current year?

WHat are you guys drinking tonight?

>bump

No, the gold as a material would be worth the same but the question is - what will that mean if you take it and what will that mean if you don't? Anyway, I think it's a wrong metaphor because sharing knowledge doesn't make you poorer.

“YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.”

Your picture of Santa is wrong and having that in mind I think your kids will be better not believing in him lol.

why am I seeing this gif for a first time D:

Because you are new to the internet

ffs I've been regular here for 6 years

joke's on you, my hemorrhoids have been quiet for 3 months now

and I'm not even that big of a fan of that Olivia Munn

Uk here I'm pissed and it's not even noon yet. Good ole brandy

Aliens are fake

so im listening to someone else but I have to know the reason why im listening to them? Also they dont know why I should listen to them becuase they dont follow their own advice?

I just want to clear that up becuase you are a retard. you dont have to respond. And you shouldnt. Take my advice as a hypocrite.

I think eating animals is wrong but I eat em

Rewrite your post because you used wrong conjunctives. For example your first sentence will start making sense if you use "and" instead of "but". I will be happy to reply then.