How do we reverse the damage feminism has caused?

How do we reverse the damage feminism has caused?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself and leave a suicide note saying "feminism made me do this"

do it now.

Move to a patriarchal country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre

This world must be cleansed in the forge of chaos.

>reverse the damage feminism has caused

You fucking misogynistic piece of shit. Do you not realize the amount of good feminism has caused. Your filthy attitude is exactly why we need extreme forms of feminism on this god forsaken earth. It's men like you that open my eyes to the delusion that we are a progressive world.

Women have always been the painacle of humanity. Without women we would cease to exist. You might think we'd need males too, but jokes on you; we already have the black males. They're far superior to your kind. They're also very respectful and accepting of all bodytypes.

Feminism has shown the true colors of the white cis male and now your kind is back-paddling with this kind of bullshit. Yes, feminism has caused damage to the white male society and the ego you inflate.

obvi bait is obvi

Top kek
You sadistic fuck
What a great example

i have no idea. i think the only way is for current feminists to get into their 30s and be completely alone and childless and for younger women to see this and realize that they shouldn't be as pathetic as them

Islam

Feminism isn't a problem. It's a solution.

by not being a pussy... Work your ass off, ask for nothing, apologize to no one... Get fit physically, get confident mentally... Be proud of your cock and be alpha, be mothafuckin Rambo son... They wanna play games? run through that shit like a tank

Marriage strike.

If enough men refuse to marry, they'll finally realize that they fucked up and start to panic.

Hitler also considered his plans a solution.

There are more
>jews
>trannys
>gays
>muslims
>refugees
and they're all fucking up your country

if hitler one, we'd be one reich to rule them all. I'd say we lost ww2 my friend, look at the world. We didn't make shit better, Hitler would have purified this world of filth.

———————————

Look at this!

feelsgoodman

yeah, kill all the women and - wait a minute, are you advancing some kind of all-male homosexual policy here?

not gonna lie. kinda gay.

>It Hitler one
>one

Foaming at the mouth when typing that shit, weren't you.

Don't be ugly

Protest with self immolation.

Why would a strong and independant woman need to marry a looser like you. Its not the 60s anymire where a women needed a man because she shiukdnt work

Realize that real feminism benefits everyone.

Learn the difference between sjw attention seeking kids and based feminism.

(You)

Headaches from feminism come from girls that hate sjws too

Girls have so many exs these days i just feel like another clown she'll be telling someone about

Taking the easy way out of a discussion huh?

Sorry but I don’t understand the first sentence.
Girls with many exes tend to be more open sexually. I never understood this weird need for girls to be virgins, fucking boring in bed.
>i just feel like another clown she'll be telling someone about
And she’ll be another cunt you’ll tell another girl about. Relationships and their end teach you a shitload about yourself and others.

You can't, not until the muslims put us under sharia law and we go back to square one.

>differing opinion
>must be troll

wait for entropy to do it's thing

>being pro-feminist on Sup Forums

Sup Forums's opinions differ in all kind of directions, mate

sure user

> muh Sup Forums‘ing this hard

>alone and childless
>implying that's bad in any way

Because these guys are so fucking lazy, insecure and self centered, they idealize women who don't have any point of comparison.
The thing is, even without earlier points of reference, anyone is able to see how childish they are. These are probably the same guys that think it's superfluous to make your partner cum because they just don't know how to do it and are too stupid to figure out and too conceited to ask.

Take their voting rights away and then slowly dissolve the welfare state, stop incentivising single motherhood and stop the nationwide cult conditioning, blam

Makes sense. It feels as if these guys never communicate with women on a daily/friendly basis. They only want to fuck women and proceed to complain about women fucking around. Dat dissonance.

>stop the nationwide cult conditioning
>wants saudi-like policies
Kek

>only want to fuck women
Yep, they see them as sex objects, not people.
It's not even entirely their fault because there's a number of factors that condition them to think this way. Honestly it's sad for them, because it shows how sad and lonely they are, and yet can't get out of it because the solutions they look for only make the problem worse. I wish people could see but it's so incredibly hard to make them see.
I also think there's a lot of societal problems that cause this, and obviously a lot of mommy issues.

'
we can always start with
>prosecuting false rape claims with the same jail time rape would get
>dont have children out of marriage
>no hymen no diamond

>prosecuting false rape claims with the same jail time rape would get
seems sensible, as long as there's definite proof
the other two are really up to the individual, no point in making laws about it

>all-male homosexual policy
I'm on board

> a lot of societal problems that cause this
This.

I don’t think you can ‘make them see’. I only hope that by engaging them in discussions, the smart ones will be able to look at their opinions more critically, hopefully changing the radical shit. I know there are smart ones amongst them, only misguided.

And yet it seems so easy to understand : "do unto others as you would have do unto you". I can't comprehend how people can be so hateful and obtuse, even after seeing it and being a target of it for over two decades.

>do unto others as you would have do unto you
upon rereading that, I might have fucked it up

>What is Elliot Rodgers

He already tried to recreate this and people just made fun of him for being such a cringey autist that he couldn't get laid even with looks and money.

He deserved it too.

>even after seeing it and being a target of it for over two decades
And yet you come to the belly of the beast and engage them. Props. I can’t say I’ve suffered much because of it because I’m male, but the hipocrisy and injustice just rustles my jimmies.
You might, I dot get what you mean though

You mean third wave feminism? Cause first and second have done nothing wrong.

Oh I'm a man too, I was talking about other forms of hate. In the end mysoginy, bullying, racism, homphobia, etc ... it comes down to the same things : fear of the unknown, the need to feel better by putting others down, basic stuff that people don't even think about.
And honestly, Sup Forums isn't even close to the "belly of the beast". These are just a bunch of frustrated children that vent on an online forum and they are a minority within their own demographic.
I'm a lot more worried about wife-beaters, guys who spray acid in girls' faces after being turned down, mobs who throw fags off buildings and the like. Even MRAs and robots aren't that big a threat or issue, in the end, the ones they're husrting the most are themselves.

If they change guys as often as they change tampons then its only a matter of time before they get bored and move on. Maybe its not a healthy attitude to think of partners as replaceable/disposable.

Also theres that thing where a small number of men are having sex with the majority of women. Long term monogomy is a way to distribute the pussy more fairly. Men who have no chance of getting laid go mental

Over Christmas, my twice-divorced sister with kids from 2 different fathers (one of whom is seriously autistic, another of whom is a heroin addict) said unironically to me that The Future is Female. There is no curing feminism. It is a plague of mass delusion.

>it's not a healthy attitude to think of partners as replaceable/disposable
Yes, but that doesn't apply just to women does it ? It's still disrespectful and shallow to fuck anything that moves just for the hell of it, regardless of your gender. And even then, I might personally find it unappealing and crass, but as long as people involved are aware of it and it meets with their own expectations, let them do whatever they want, as long as they don't hurt me.
The problem isn't with promiscuity, nor is it a recent one. The real problem is that people consider each other to be commodities and aren't honest with each other. Sometimes you just want to fuck, just that.
Also our society is rotten through to the core by unrealistic beauty standards that fuck with our heads and add to the issue.
>distribute the pussy
What the fuck man. If you consider women to be just a pussy, you'd be better off buying a fleshlight.

>kill yourself and leave a suicide note saying "feminism made me do this"

This. Do it OP. Become an hero.

Whatever you want to call it, distribute the pussy is just a turn of phrase. The point is promiscuity leads to more men going without sexual partners. I think thats a major contributing factor to the rise in angry young men and the hatred of feminism.

There is real value in long term monogamy to society and feminist dogma claiming it's just a way for men to impose their power over women's sexuality is short sighted

Hence the importance of intersectional feminism. I do think Sup Forums is important in this discourse, being the meme factory that it is (and memes having become that important in mainstream media via Facebook etc)

Women aren’t commodities. Perhaps the least popular or known “”””red pill”””””
Have you considered that there are plenty of women that don’t get laid exactly because these ‘men who have no chance of getting laid’ only desire the hentai looking women? Broaden your perspective.

This is what I mean with sjws. I recommend reading about feminism and it’s history. You’ll find that this ‘future is female/Black/white/etc’ is a radical interpretation thereof.

This. If a monogamous man wants a monogamous woman, fine. I only feel that many of these moral kekistanis only want monogamy for their women while they ‘get all the pussy’

Even the uggos get laid m8

Lol ye the women that don't get laid end up as radical feminists and the men who don't get laid end up radical antifeminists. They should just fuck each other already

The same way everyone has to tell everyone else to shut the fuck up

Believe me, many don’t. In fact, I’ve met many ‘pretty’ ones that don’t get laid because they are so warped by the beauty standards they think nobody would find them attractive.

Imagine the health benefits!

Long term monogamy has made a lot of people miserable for centuries, if not millenia, and being obsessed with it when your partner isn't is sure to bring unhappiness. No, it isn't a way for men to oppress women, but it can be a way for both parties to ruin each other's life if they're not being honest and open about it and aren't open to reconsidering the terms.
You know what has real value and is a guarantee of happiness ? Communication and self-reliance.
We should all be able to find value on our own and if we do decide to share our lives with other people, we should be open with them and discuss frankly what we expect and what we want from our realtionships (especially when it comes to sexual exclusivity).
Also this bit about 20% of the men fucking 80% of women is retarded, often based on amateur "studies" on tinder, with no scientific rigor whatsoever and aimed at a demographic that completely skews the result.
And very often, these "angry young men" who can't get laid don't get laid for very simple reasons:
1. you can feel it when someone is starved for sex and that isn't attractive at all
2. these guys usually have completely unrealistic standards
3. their disdain for women really isn't as stealthy as they think it is and even dumb bitches don't like being seen and treated like dumb bitches
That, or put all of them down.
>I’ve met many ‘pretty’ ones that don’t get laid because they are so warped by the beauty standards they think nobody would find them attractive
Also never rule out the fact that some just have a shitty personality.

And also, some people just aren't monogamous, some are. We can't really fit everything into neat little boxes because people are complicated and that's why we can never stress enough the importance of honest communication between people and especially in a romantic relationship.

Fuck I'm ranting, aren't I ?

And most of all SELF-RELIANCE is important as shit, because if communicating with your mate shows you that you won't get along on the long term, you should just separate and go your own ways and still find a way to be happy.
We live in a society that's plagued by the idea you need to be in a relationship to be happy, you need to fuck to be happy, you need to have a trophy gf/bf to be happy. That's not true.
You can be happy on your own and, by the way, the point when you are happy on your own is probably the time you're the most likely to find happiness with someone else, because it's incredibly hard to form healthy relationships if you aren't healthy and accomplished yourself.
You gotta stop expecting stuff from others and worrying about what others expect of you and focus on what YOU want and what makes you happy and eventually, either you'll find someone who is aligned with you, or you won't give a shit because you'll be happy on your own.

Im sure there are plenty of women not getting laid, but there are more men who arnt and men are more likely to turn their depression and anxiety outwardly i.e hating women/going full elliot rodger. Their resentment isnt entirely without logic

>We live in a society that's plagued by the idea you need to be in a relationship to be happy, you need to fuck to be happy, you need to have a trophy gf/bf to be happy.

Fucking thissssss. This is the cancerous expectation that’s got us fucked to begin with.

Might be the case. Feminism aims to disrupt that inequality as well. I think many men don’t realize that feminism seeks equality for men too. They’re thrown off by the ‘fem’ part.

They're thrown off by the actions and sentiments of the majority of feminists and feminist organisations. Look at the agendas and activities of the most popular feminist organisations and tell me if you think theyre actually striving for equality between the sexes

The thing is the whole system is unbalanced and fucked and had been for quite a while.
On the one hand, women as a whole are objectified and overly sexualized.
On the other hand, men are de-sexualized and rarely objectified, always expected to be the agent.
So
>women want to have some agency and are sick of not being able to take what they want
>men want to be desired and are sick of always having to take what they want.
The unbalance goes both ways and I don't think many people realize that.
Any political movement is bound to be perverted and turned away from its original goal (which is often noble) by elements that only seek their own gratification. Feminism, antiracist movements, etc ... all have commendable roots, but some portions of it have been overtaken by supremacists and because those are populists that appeal to baser instincts, they often prevail, because they offer simple answers that make you feel good, rather than complicated questions that aim at solving larger issues.

Proof it isn't all about looks and money.

Sadly not, it’s affirmative action all over again. The left becoming authoritarian, which is fuckin stupid.

I like comparing that situation the perception of the USA. I think most people outside of the USA are disappointed by the us gov’s actions. They ought to hate the us government but not the USA as a nation/culture. Same with feminism. Criticize the organizations pushing for authoritarian policies, not the idea of feminism itself.

By not adding as many variables as is possible because that's not how problem-solving works?

it is

society is set up to reward women no matter how useless and poor they are at decisions. If she makes more bad decisions her paychecks and offspring will only increase.

the fact that she fucked up that bad and is doing fine should show you

Keep calm and carry on. Don't change. Don't react. Modern feminism is on it's way out, it is now only an internet meme that's being pushed by the media but it isn't working. Don't give it serious consideration and just let it die.

Pretty much, but when the majority of activity from a movement has deviated away from its core principles then maybe its time to admit the movement has gone rotten and start a new one. Which is what i think is happening when a lot of people say they believe in equal rights but aren't feminists or choose to call themselves egalatarian instead and i don't blame them.

Nuke everything and start over.

"Have you considered that there are plenty of women that don’t get laid exactly because these ‘men who have no chance of getting laid’ only desire the hentai looking women? Broaden your perspective."

O M G. Like literally the ugliest bitches on earth get pumped and dumped. How delusional are you? Dress yourself in a potatosack, weigh 300 pounds, go into a bar and you will find a desperate enough guy to pump you. It's as simple as that.

A 300 pound man on the other hand. lol

all women get laid

the women i know who get the most sex are objectively 2's and 3's

a dude whos a 3 has almost no shot of sex though

I am not delusional mate, I’m just telling you what I have experienced. I have seen plenty of the ones you call ‘ugliest bitches’ be shunned by the most thirsty of guys only to go home alone. I have seen this at bars, parties, you name it.
I was on a bdsm event a couple of weeks ago. Literally the fattest guy (plus 300 pounds easily) had the prettiest girl in the whole event.
Your shit language regarding women reveals a shit attitude to me. Maybe that is the issue?

Personality is key, seen ‘3s’ with ‘10s’ in both directions. Also plenty of ‘uglies’ are great in the sack because they know they’re getting lucky. A confident, nice 1 will win over a an asshole 10 every day. Except for party one night stands, but not many strive for those.

No, then civil union laws will become even more retarded so that if you take a girl out for coffee, you will then be liable for alimony

I normally love debating but this is so common i just cba anymore