Today, Sup Forums, I thought I'd share my how shit hit the fan and my life got, for lack of a better word, interesting

Today, Sup Forums, I thought I'd share my how shit hit the fan and my life got, for lack of a better word, interesting.

>be me
>australian
>Father is jewish, with all the wealth that entails.
>OyVeyGoyim.jpg
>Mother is a nurse, makes no money.
>Only child, but I never see any of the family fortune because jews.
>be 11
>Dad starts working across the state, so he's only home every 2nd month.
>Everything goes well for several years.

>be 15
>Notice subtle changes in interaction between parents. Mother rarely greets father when he gets home at the end of the month. Usually the dog gets to him first.
>Fights more often. Dad is his usual chilled self, but mom starts to get bitchier.
>Gradually begin to hate my mother.
>Around the same time, I start getting shit at school. Life goes on a downward spiral for a few months, until September of 2015.
>Around this time, I meet a guy who lives in my state capital while I'm on a trip there for school.
>Let's call him Henry.
>Not quite a Chad, as he's such a nice guy.
>Become friends, but due to the distance we only talk over the internet. After about six months the contact fades out and stops.
>mfw

>Nobody cares

>1 year passes
>be 16
>School trip happens again in September. My depression has worsened throughout 2016. Contemplated suicide many times. Attempted once, but failed.
>tfw nobody found out.
>By now I have very few friends, and the home dynamic isn't much better. Mom and Dad are still growing apart, and I try to avoid my mother wherever possible.
>mfw I realize Mom loves me doing extracurricular activies.
>mfw the school trip is one of them.
>Go to state capital again, with school group.
>Try to see if I recognize anyone.
>Spot Henry sitting in a corner with a few others from last year I barely recognize.
>Rekindle friendship, talk about what's happened since last year.
>mfw when it turns out he's a fucking drug dealer now.
>turns out Henry buys drugs cheap in the city and sells it at a higher price in the suburbs where there's less competition.
>mfw he's only 16 and is pulling this shit off
>I tell him about my home situation.
>mfw he offers to sell me a Glock 18 for $400.
>Could easily afford it, because Jews. Have $2000 in bank account from working at various fast food shops.
>be betafag
>be afraid of being caught, as handguns are illegal in Australia unless you are a professional shooter.
>decline

>admits to being Jew
>admits to being subhuman non-American piece of shit
>still posting on American board for Americans only
>not killing himself
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK!

>The trip is relatively uneventful. Henry tells me more about his whole operation, which I listen to because I'm now afraid of what he is capable of.
>A few weeks after I get home, overhear mom talking about how there's a new employee at her company
>FuckingGuido.gif
>Turns out he lives not far from us.
>mfw she invites him over.
>mfw they begin spending more time together
>mfw she goes to his house "for dinner" in november and doesn't get home until 10:30.
>mfw they meet face-to-face every few days
>mfw dad gets home and she stops speaking to Guido.
>mfw he leaves and the meetings resume.
>Decide to investigate further.
>Check her phone when she goes for a walk.
>Check her messages.
>tfw you discover nudes exchanged between her and Guido.
>take photos of phone and save them for later.

>January 2017
>Dad gets home
>NoReaction.webm
>mfw the bitch doesn't even blink. Just keeps talking to Guido over the phone.
>Decide to show Dad photos.
>hfw
>Dad flips his shit. Starts calling mom a whore, and screams about getting a divorce.
>hfw she says that's totally fine, she'll just move in with Guido if he manages to actually win the house.
>OhShitGuidosADeadMan.mp4
>As it turns out, I got my betaness from Dad. He cools down surprisingly quickly, and drives off.
>Mom still doesn't know I have anything to do with this.

>Called on by divorce hearing to give testimony.
>Dad brings up evidence of cheating
>Mom makes up blatant lies about domestic abuse because Jews.
>mfw Magistrate needs me to sort out the "His word against hers" situation.
>tell the truth.
>Mother retorts by saying I'm lying in Dad's favour, as he was the one that bought me better presents and bullshit like that.
>hfw I remember that the Family Court is biased towards women.
>hfw she gets the house and custody.
>hfw she's been using his bank account to buy everything she owns for the past 20 years.
>hfw she has more jew gold than he does.
>hfw his car pulls out of the driveway and leaves the city forever.
>tfw I am now stuck with my bitch mother and Guido.

>mom

no one fucking spells it like that here get off this board you american fag REEEEEEEEEE

>start grade 12
>mfw I'd topped all my classes except Maths last year.
>mfw when I intend to study law at a university in the capital after school because it pays well, because Jew.
>mfw I realize my plan will keep me away from my mother, but will also deprive her of sheckles due to the ridiculous cost of rent she will have to pay.
>Relationship with mother deteriorates further; however. Regular fights. Fucking Guido even tried to punch me once, but dodge it because Slippery Jew. Mother didn't give a fuck.
>Turn 17 in april. Now finally able to drive.
>Regularly fuck off whenever possible.
>Shit gets real in June.

OP sure is tarded as fuck blow down with those "mfwmfwmfw" its annoying as shit

Finish your story OP.

>Get into biggest fight with mother yet.
>She calls me fat and lazy even though I've been losing weight for several months now.
>Says the internet is poisoning my brain.
>I say Guido is poisoning hers.
>Tells me to get out of her house.
>Lock myself in room and pack clothes, computer, and files. Car registration, bank statements, that sort of thing.
>Go to sleep in my bed one last time.
>When I wake up, the house is empty. Her and Guido have both gone to work.
>Throw bag in my shitty Toyota Camry 2004.
>Go into mother's room and open the safe.
>Take passport just in case, and steal the emergency fund.
>mfw
>From my jobs, I have saved up almost $3500. I also have a second bank account that is technically in my name, although my mother is listed as an associate owner because it was made when I was younger. That account has almost $7000 in it. By adding the stolen money, I now have a few hundred dollars short of $12000. Not nearly enough to buy my own place, and it would last me less than half a year if I spent it on rent and food.
>Decide to go with original plan of moving to the capital, as my town is too small to make it big in. Figure I'll find a way, and if all else fails, I can sleep in my car.

m-more fam

>Spend most of the day on the road.
>FuckingRoadworks.xml
>Eventually reach the capital and realize exactly how down the shitter I am.
>mfw I realize I still need to finish high school before I have any hopes of going to university.
>Decide I'll have to find one down here, and that I should see if I can crash with anyone I know in the city.
>mfw I only know a handful of people who live here, and most of them I don't have contact details for.
>Except one.
>Henry.
>Give him a call.
>Tell him how my mum kicked me out of the house, so I moved cities.
>Ask if I can sleep in his garage or something until I can get on my feet.
>He says yes.
>tfw

>jew
>jew gold
>degeneracy of henry will be irresistible magnetic force to op
>op contributing to aussie degeneracy
>probably a commie as well
>fucking kikes
just a guess

>Drive to Henry's house in the suburbs, about 25 minutes from the CBD.
>His parents let me stay in one of their spare bedrooms, no rent charged, so long as I help them out with household duties and buy anything other than the basic 3 meals a day myself.
>mfw
>I stay at Henry's for a few weeks doing not much in particular. Xbox, a party or two, nothing exciting.
>Jew senses realize that without a sustainable income, I am entirely reliant on this family, and I cannot help myself to the finer things in life forever.
>Decide to enroll at Henry's school and finish off my final year. Figure I'll try my luck at university eventually, when I am financially able, but I need to make sure that the option is open for me when I decide to take it.
>Receive phone call from principal, asking for a meeting. Accept.
>Principal asks for a brief rundown of why I'm transferring to his school. Explain my situation. He says to expect a call back soon.
>Receive phone call the next week.
>mfw enrollment accepted.
>Receive an email with a gear list, timetable, and school rules.
>Buy a few uniforms from school, and look for others cheap and second-hand.

the american dream

>School has a rocky start, as transferring usually does, but Henry is hot shit so not many chads mess with me. Figure it's because half the kids there are potheads, and Henry's the closest dealer.
>Turns out the crafty little Goy can get his claws on just about anything. Kids in just about every grade have asked me for drugs in my first month alone. Little kids mainly just want durries or weed, but I had a group of Grade 9s ask if Henry could hook them up with ice
>Guys my grade want party drugs. Pingers, cocaine, roofies.
>On a side note, it turns out Roofies are really fucking expensive here. Henry doesn't sell many, because they cost him about $30 a roofie, and to make a profit, he'd have to sell them at at least $40 for a single one.
>The more time goes on, the more I realize how well he's doing. The man is one of the top dogs of the whole fucking school, and he's doing pretty well for himself financially as well.
>mfw I decide I want a piece of this pie.
>mfw I decide to buy a gun, in case shit hits the fan. Living with a drug dealer has its fair share of surprises.
>Give Henry 700 bucks for a Heckler & Koch usp. The gun supplier he's in contact with started switching to firearms that were easier to acquire, and the USP sees use among special forces here, so its easier to get ahold of than an imported pistol.
>mfw I now sleep with a gun under my pillow

Bump for the walking dinosaur

>Tell Henry that I need money. Working at Maccas isn't enough to support myself, I need money to see me through university, or to get a place of my own.
>Henry tells me that if I don't fuck up, he's willing to cut me in on the profits if I help out with the business.
>Henry can't drive yet, as he turns 17 in August and its only late May.
>Agree to drive him to any big purchases and make pickups/deliveries.
>Figure I'm not going to make the money I need by being legit now that I've got no parental support.
>Henry starts me off making deliveries. Simple shit, take a package from A to B. Don't get caught, and keep your gun in reach in case the buyers get jumpy. Most of my early jobs are on the less dangerous clients, before I start working my way up the food chain.

don't act like a degenerate white boy, you are jew, the folk of god

nice story also

>June rolls around. I finish my exams, and the 2nd term of school, surprisingly well.
>mfw I spend the holidays doing drug runs.
>Henry's started sending me to more unpredictable clients now. Jittery addicts, crazy homeless people, etcetera. I still find myself in disbelief at how wide his reach is. He hasn't even turned 17 yet, and he's the biggest drug dealer outside the city proper.
>As June rolls on through, the jobs get more personal. I now drive with Henry to meet the people he buys from, pick up packages that have been paid for in advance, and retrieve the occasional "dead drop," from sellers who Henry refuses to speak to me about. Probably wanted criminals or people who really can't take being caught selling drugs.
>Keep on trucking until July. One week left of holidays. I've been making pretty good cash, enough to let me buy some things I've had my eye on without my Jew senses driving me into a rage at the thought of a net loss of sheckles.
>Aaaaaand then shit hit the fan.

When did you go to prison and meet Tyrone user?

>>Aaaaaand then shit hit the fan.
OMG I'm so excited

So, clarification here before I post the next part:

In May, the cops raided the home of the president of one of the state's major gangs. The police then went into the process of disbanding the gang (bikers, if anyone was wondering), and reduced a lot of their power.

But you don't just kill off gangs that fast. The merch goes missing, as do members. What follows, in July, is an example. The remaining gang members were offloading everything before they disappeared. Weapons, cars, property, and (of course), drugs. Which is what Henry was interested in.

Hurry up, you fucking Jew. I don't have all day

>July.
>School starts back up in 3 days.
>I'm chilling at Henry's when he gets a phone call. Whoever it is, it's got him spooked. He hangs up about 10 minutes later and switches off the TV.
>"user, we're leaving. There's a major offload going down in a few hours. Bikies are getting rid of anything hot before it can be traced to them or the buyers."
>Grab my gun, mask, and car keys. Henry spreads a tarp in the back of my car's boot and tells me to make sure I'm ready while he goes to get money.
>I start the car and double-check my gun's loaded before he comes back 10 minutes later with a garbage bag.
>"user, you understand how big this is, don't you?"
>I nod.
>"Good. We need more money for such a big deposit. Take us to an ATM so I can get cash out."
>I drive Henry to an ATM, where he withdraws a thousand dollars, the daily limit on withdraws, and then to a second ATM where he gets another thousand from a second bank account. Knowing Henry, the bag probably wasn't empty to start with either.
>Finally ready to drive to the meeting spot. Henry says we'll wait at a nearby shopping centre until just before the meeting. We want to be among the first to arrive, but we don't want to attract suspicion by waiting there.

where's OP?

Maybe the bikies got him.

lol I bet you were gang-mugged and stripped off all your cash

get to the point already you fucking KIKE

>A few hours pass. Henry tells me its time. I drive us to the meeting spot, some sort of unit complex in the ass end of the city outskirts.
>Henry tells me to wait in the car. Make sure I'm ready for if anything happens.
>I put my mask and gun on the dashboard, so I can reach them easily.
>Henry takes the garbage from the boot and walks to another cluster of vehicles parked a few metres away. He opens the bag and hands it to a burly-looking biker sitting in the back of a ute.
>Apparently whenever Henry bought large quantities of drugs, he'd give the sellers a deposit and pay the rest in the next week or two. In this particular case, he was buying up on ice due to a surge in popularity amongst both students and neighbours. How much?
>One
>Hundred
>Fucking
>Grams
>$10000 worth of meth. Shitloads.
>For reference, 100mg of the stuff is all it takes to overdose via injection.

Dam son. Seems like the AFP really are behind the ball here.

okay your story just fell apart. any meth head can bang 100mg. and who the fuck pays ten grand for a tenth of a kilo? darknet prices right fucking now are like 100 bucks for 3.5 grams. You're full of shit.

I think this was awhile ago, also prices are in shit-tier Australian fun bux.

Australian dollar numbers, Australian market prices. A kilo back in May set you back 100 thousand AUD where we were.

>Everything seemed to be going well at first. They got a few baggies out of meth, that added up to 100 grams in total, and did a quality test for him.
>Other buyers had arrived at this point without much trouble, but then a small convoy parked itself next to me. A few trucks, and about 15 bikes.
>Bikies
>Wearing different insignia
>OhFuck.exe
>The trucks unloaded themselves of angry-looking bikies. Some of them had guns, but a lot were carrying knives, chains, and that sort of thing. They marched right up to where Henry and the other bikers were and let loose. Two of our sellers got stabbed before they could react, while the rest went for their guns. Henry jumped the fuck out of there, although one of the bikers went for him with a knife. The slippery fucker made my Jewish ancestry proud by weaseling out with only a bigass gash on his leg.
>Nothing life-threatening, but it was still bleeding pretty bad. He was lucky that the bikers were more concerned with each other, or I would have fucking left him. I'd already started the engine and chucked it into reverse.

100mg is just enough to be neurotoxic to a newbie. They'd freak out for sure but it's far from the several grams the ld50 for methamphetamine

FINISH THE GODDAMN STORY ALREADY FUCKING CHRIST

>We were both pretty lucky there. He was luckily to get out, I was lucky not to get pulled over for the fucking speeds I did on the way home.
>He'd be in deep shit if the family found out what happened, but there was no evidence. He'd already handed over the money, and he didn't leave with the meth.
>Henry lost 4 grand that day. He knew he was making a gamble spending that amount, but if he had actually gotten out with the product, he would have made it back easily over time. If anything, his deposit method saved him losing 10 grand, which is probably the best thing to come out of it.
>We decided to play off his injury as getting glassed. He'd still be in shit, but not to the extent of, you know, getting stabbed trying to buy 100 grams of meth.

This shit is never gonna end god damn it

Walk the dinosaur already you little fuck.

>After that, I was pretty shaken up. His parents started getting suspicious as well, so I stopped helping out with the operation, as enticing as the sheckles were.
>Yes, for the first time in recorded history, a Jew passed up sheckles.
>I am a disgrace to my own kind.
>I left Henry's place in August. He had his own driver's license then, so he didn't need me, and I didn't need him. I've spent the last few months couch surfing with other friends from school until I can finally find a less dangerous source of income.
>Who knows?
>I'd try to find Dad, but we haven't spoken in the better part of a year and I don't know where he went.
>Maybe I'll just have to suck dicks behind McDonalds until I finally get some sweet, sweet inheritance.
>Or I could go home and murder Guido and my bitchass mother. Take the Jew Gold, and flee the country. I still have my UMP. I love my UMP, and my UMP loves me.
>Peace out, user. That's it from me.

Underage b&

Americans only XD looooool xdxd

So wait, Instead of OP going with his father from the beginning, he decides to stay with druggie friend and fuck around?

SA?

Nice story, bro.
So what do you do these days?

That was a hell of a story but the climax was kindof weak