Kylo and Rey from star wars, is the story of Jaicen (Jason) Solo and Jaina Solo re written

Kylo and Rey from star wars, is the story of Jaicen (Jason) Solo and Jaina Solo re written.

Old lore was thrown out by Disney and new characters were made, and the original lore re written.

Kylo Ren is supposed to be Jaicen Solo - aka - Darth Caedus.
Rey is supposed to be Jaina Solo.

The story has already been told in SW lore.

Disney have re written it, and fucked it.

Revan.
3000+ years ago, Revan was the most powerful force user of all time.
In the Knights of the old republic 1 and 2 games lore, you hear a lot.

Kylo Ren looks almost exactly like Revan.

With Disney rewriting everything it's possible Revan never existed now, and that Kylo Ren is the new Revan.

He will either turn into a new Revan, or will meet Revan, or Revan never existed.

Disney have re written and screwed over 40 years of SW lore.

Kylo Ren and Rey fucking suck.

>Inb4 some faggot millennial says something faggoty.
>#NotMyStarWars

>implying someone care

Learn to spell you filthy faggot bitch.

/thread

If you spent this much time pondering stuff like this about your real life relationships you'd have a chance at losing your virginity.

Nice dick metaphors those gay sabers

>Samefag

Millennials are cancerous. Nothing matters but cocks on a chick.

Fuck you.

kek

>Millennials are cancerous.
If you didn't get to see the originals in the theater when they came out you're just talking shit. I got to watch them on vhs a fuck ton of times then phantom menace came out when I was a kid. You know what I was expecting?
It wasn't jarjar. I really don't think you have anything to complain about these new movies because I haven't heard a single thing about jarjar.

>Look at this cancerous faggot

God damn.

Trump won. Deal with it.

>using legends as material
Of course, it keeps the good parts and throws them out
>Revan
His mask is a mandalorian mask, which has it's motif on most SW masks
>Revan isn't canon
He still is, look at Star Wars the Old Republic the mmo with newer expansions which are basically a 3rd KOTOR (which explains what happens to Revan and sets him as a white guy).
You're a filthy casual who probably only played the movies and games one. Maybe a comic here or there. The new movie was pretty good, aside from a few things but overall a really good movie.
Tl;Dr
Fuck off

i actually enjoyed jar-jars funny goofy personality. on the other hand, chewey annoys the fuck outta me as a character i think hes dumb. fuckin fite me

>really good movie

ya besides like a million plot holes and lame ass characters and mark hamills shit acting skills. tbh i think even force awakens was better.

Your asspain pleases me.
Please do complain about it more...

how did you survive eating all those lead paint chips as a kid?

Also, Snoke had interesting details in the movie.
>Snokes ring
It is Obsidean from Darth Vader's castle and has inscription of some ancient force users, 4 "Dwarvii" I believe. Palpatine had statues (in legends he takes from from his master after killing him) in his office in Episode 3. Snoke had the SAME statues. Also, Dath Sidieous' theme played when Snoke was throttling Rey in the throne room.

>mmo
>basically a 3rd KOTOR

Obvious b8, can't even name any plot holes. Idc about a few plot holes, the original had plenty too, fight me

>not reading
Nigga, in the two latest expansions with the Zakkul empire that got awards for that single player aspect

Too bad no one can make any of this shit interesting.

>they couldve destroyed the lead ship at any time with a lightspeed jump

>admiral honda couldve told poe the plan at any time so the subplot of fin and asian hoe is totally unnecessary and also boring

>fin and asian's plan failed because...they but bb8 in a fucking trashcan and simply hoped no one would notice

the whole movie is a plot hole

Op I'm with you bro. I was huge fan of the expanded universe and Disney fucked it. Fuck disney