I've been watching these boards for a while now and I've come to some conclusions

I've been watching these boards for a while now and I've come to some conclusions.

1. Scientifically speaking there are only two genders and maybe a third if you want to count people that got their junk operated on. If you SJW's really need to classify yourselves that badly to validate your existence fine just change the word gender to sexuality then you can have your whole happy rainbow of 50 or 60 different sexualities that's fine. And most people would leave you alone. It's just grammatically incorrect when you try to force people to use the word gender.

Wise words.

2. Black people and white people. Can we just get along already. I get it black people don't like white people. White people don't like black people. This wheel just goes round and round. Whatever I'm sick of hearing about it. Listen white people don't honestly hate black people's skin color. They're not jealous of your dick size or physical prowess. That's all just irrelevant. Some white people have small dicks and some black people do. Some white people are fat and so are some black people. But what most really don't like is the attitude that alot not even all but alot of black people have. That self entitled ridiculously aggressive attitude towards everyone and the overall criminal appearance that alot of them portray. Realize that hate creates hate. When you walk around heating it does not create environment conducive for acceptance.

3. This is the same reason they keep getting shot by the police. If you look like you're going to pull a gun it's going to make the cop nervous. When white people get pulled over they cooperate. They don't freak out and scream and go reaching for things between their seats or trying to pull up their pants because for unknown reasons they had to wear it down around their knees. Also white people please realize your ancestors may (not all because more fought and died to free them) have treated black people inappropriately in the past. And that created a generation of black people that were raised to hate and fear white people. This feeds into why black people don't like cops. They have been told their whole life that white cops will kill and or arrest them for practically nothing. It's almost like being raised with in a religion. Its all they've known so when they get pulled over they get scared and scared people act stupid. So don't blame the cops. If you want to blame anybody blame their parents and grandparents who raised them to fear the police. I was never raised to be scared of the police. Just the opposite honestly. I was always told as a child if I got lost or needed help to find the nearest cop and he would help. Now as an adult I don't see the police as a scary monster I see them as people there to help.

4. Sissy cuckholds. Seriously have some self-respect. I get it you got a fetish or whatever but honestly this is just racist/sexist garbage. Good women care about more then dick size. And not all black people are god's gift to mankind or whatever. Some of them are just terrible. They can be just as fat lazy smelly and stupid as white people. To sit there beating your meat at the thought of the systematic genocide of a whole race of people is just sick. It's ironic that you think you're being open-minded but really you're as bad as Hitler. Realize this fetish ends with no more white people. So it can't go on. Because in a generation or two there wouldn't be any white women left. And the real idiots who think they're getting even by sleeping with black women as revenge. You're not. Black people don't even like there own women because so many of them are just trashy. And all you're doing is helping destroy a whole race of people. Seriously if you keep it up there won't be any white people left.

5. Suicidal people. Quit posting on here. You come off like attention-seeking kids. And most people are just going to be mean and tell you to do it. If you need that kind of negative attention just get a therapist. And if joking around it's really not funny anymore. It's as old as the chicken crossing the road joke everyone knows he did it to get to the other side it's not funny anymore.

6. Boogie2988 is a good guy. He did nothing to anyone. He has only tried to make his life better. Not many have come back from the adversity he's faced. He didn't get cucked and even if he did it's really no business of ours. Honestly I really think he would sit down and play a game of magic with anyone of you. So stop talking shit. If you don't know him maybe get too. He's a pretty good guy.

7. Lastly Ajit fucking Pai. This guy destroyed freedom of speech. And is just a cuck for Verizon. So maybe boycott Verizon. Switch carriers and show them we aren't going to take it. You don't owe Verizon any loyalty. And other companies like T-Mobile will buy your contract out. So really might as well switch it won't cost you much if anything. Let's rip there company apart. And send a message that Ajit Pai is really just a greedy dick bag.

What do you think of communism?

I can't tell if your joking or not. But I don't think about. It hasn't been relevant in a long time. What I do think is that your making fun of me. And if that's the case well oh well. I believe these boards were created for a reason. And I think we've lost sight of that. People have just been trolling each other on here. I think we should do something useful instead.

Nobody gives a fuck about any of this shit. These topics merely make for good troll bait, they trigger and lure the truly insecure to react emotionally. That is it's only true value. No one has ever walked away from a Sup Forums sjw, sissy, trap, nigger or hate thread saying "Wow! I learned something important today!" Sup Forums has never changed anyone's mind, ever. This is where we come to amplify the dickery because we can and will argue about everything. I have argued the polar opposite of what I believe here just because fuck-it-i-don't-give-a-fuck.

Your smart a bit of a dick but smart. And I respect what you're saying. However you're kind of projecting your intelligence on everyone else. There are people that don't get that it's a joke or that you are having fun. There are people that get their feelings hurt or take this too seriously. And there have been people who have gotten together and tried to change the world this site can help. Some people got on here and decided to hang signs saying it's okay to be white. They made a statement. Didn't make any real changes granted. But they tried.

Mmmmmmm I like this.

Give me your best run down of the homos jerking off with other men in celeb threads.

Is it really just B-list, C-list and D-list celeb shills because the quality of those threads has gone down in the last two years. No more leaks, the best to come from Sup Forums for fappening leaks was Jlaw.

Telling people how to act just makes you look like a bored asshole, i have no life and can admit to that, if you actually care about your life you probably don't spend it trying to change people, people change when they want to change.

Being a sour little boy about people who you will never reach while being anonymous just makes you look like a pussified holier than thou faggot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the anons agreeing with you are just you.

So idk, just worry about yourself i guess.

I'm not telling you how to act. Be yourself. What I am saying, is maybe we could be a little kinder. Or even just less repetitive. These topics have been talked to death. Truthfully I don't know what you mean by people agreeing with me. I'm not sure anyone has. And I'm not reposting a bunch of times as other people. I'm just saying take a look at ourselves and work together. There are bigger problems going on in this world. Also I'm not trying to be anonymous. The site just happens to be that way. That doesn't mean I care to give out my identity either. But that's because I know what these people are capable of on here.

i second this.
same shit over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over
an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over an over

>What I am saying, is maybe we could be a little kinder. Or even just less repetitive. These topics have been talked to death.
The internet needs a cesspool and this is it. You can try to give it fresh coat of paint and hang a few nice pictures but in the end, it's still a cesspool.

Grrrr im so triggered right now

You're probably right. This is a cesspool. But it doesn't mean we have the have the same feces all the time. It's getting boring. And we could try and protest Verizon. I don't know if it would do any good we probably lost internet freedom. But it's a good idea and worth a shot.

But im a gender neutral pansexual who identifies as a tree, or a tire depending on the day. This is offensive

And I don't care if you do. There will always be people offended. I'm offended that you think you're a tree. But it's cool if you think your tire. My mom identifies as a tire too

youre thinking of sex. sex is xy vs xx. gender is the social construct that you retardedly referred to as sexuality in your post. sexuality is another thing altogether. gender is just a concept that describes the way people act, whether you like those people or not its not something you do or dont believe in. also you're a faggot who doesnt know what the word grammar means. inb4 this was bait

If you have a cock your gender is male.

If you have a cock socket you are female.

simple as that

no that's sex

Dem quads tho oof

>And we could try and protest Verizon. I don't know if it would do any good we probably lost internet freedom. But it's a good idea and worth a shot.
Back in the halycon days this would've been the place to try to start something worthwhile. But that place is looooong gone. After two exoduses to the-chans-that-shall-not-be-named the subculture that you are looking for now has moved on. Sup Forums is now fat, comfortable and weak and truly full of unironic faggots. If you're looking to get something done well you're in the wrong place, or more accurately, the wrong time.

That was really only one of seven points. And the point of it is it doesn't matter it's just grammar and an issue that is used to distract from something more important like our internet freedom being taken

>maybe a third if you get operated on
>totally ignores hermaphrodites

Lawl.

I believe operated on and hermaphrodite both qualify as the potential third column. It could be called other or both.

The truth of this place.

So many people so ready to give up on this place. It's like you got to a hard level in video game and just quit. I guess that's why the government knows they can mess with us. We are all just cucks for the government.

Hope you like Trump's baby dick in your mouth, well Ajit Pai taps you from behind.