I want a boyfriend for christmas :(

i want a boyfriend for christmas :(

Then go get one ya clutz

i want one too.
but people usually burn out after spending a short amount of time with me, which is why i don't really retain friends/lovers

faggot

h-hi, how are you?

You know the rules. Give us a stamp.

Me too..

>/fit/

Timestamp or rp

I want a gf for Christmas but it's not gonna happen.

you got a kik?

Take a shower you greasy bitch

What race?

Yea

Hi chef John here

That cock is as straight as you

We'll maybe if you washed your face and tamed your eyebrows you'd have better luck.
You're gross
Get off the internet

I'd have sex with you.

If op really looked like this, and wasn't an obese faggot with a keyboard, this thread wouldn't exist. GTFO

I want Ur Bob and vegane :)

It's an actual female asking for a guy to pin her down bed and give her hard dick up her preteen pussy.

Faggot

oh look you again,nobody cares

Get the fuck outta here you attention seeking faggot. I have seen this girl on multiple threads before

I'd love get in her pussy and cum Inside her young body.

trap/10

Post some more info then
A/s/l
Maybe people are nearby, maybe there's some who are nice and friendly or what ever you're looking for.

>ITT: Fat neckbeard phaggots "I want i girlfriend too!!! :((((((( Im so lonely and depressed i wish i got laid :(((( cri cri ;("

What is more sad. Him whining about beeing lonely or you stalking him like a fag?

>this girl
get outta here man, it's eliza

I know OP and the person in the picture probably aren't the same person, but the one in the picture, even if it's a boy... I'd love to go on a Lolita style "road trip across America."

You're cute user. I'm sure you will find someone nice. I'd love to hug you.

>being this new

innocence is a blessing

Who is this girl?

me too

Do that

TITS TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

too late now, have to wait until next year rip