What does Sup Forums think about this new crypto currency JSE Coin? Is it worth it? Am I wasting my time?

What does Sup Forums think about this new crypto currency JSE Coin? Is it worth it? Am I wasting my time?

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, you're wasting time and energy.

It's a literal do nothing shitcoin.

> Earn Bitcoin for watching videos or filling in surveys
> Free coin/tokens from airdrops
> Free Litecoin cloud mining (don't waste your own resources)
> Win Bitcoin & Ethereum from free spins every 3 hours
> Get paid in Bitcoin to watch ads.

So it's not likely to increase in value?

And what's a good crypto to get into, BiTcoin is already in outer space?

Zcash

JSE is worthless, don't waste your time/energy. You want to get in to airdrops for free, get coins for nothing that may take off in future. Just add them to your blockfolio (free app download) and check once in a while.

Also, BTC is cheap right now, get $110 worth for $100:

Buy it, forget about it. Add it to blockfolio, check once in a blue moon.

yeah, that looks promising. I just don't want to have to buy a bunch of hardware and maintain it.
So thanks!

its like 3 new cryptocurrencies pop up every day who just combine a regular free (bitcoin, etc or zcash code - they are open source) with some random business idea / plan ... its just stupid but seems like the crypto scene is full of half esoteric money gamblers ... just like the trading scene

Obvious samefag is obvious

all reference links.. good try you fukk

>Anonymous 12/26/17(Tue)13:41:10 No.754931961▶
>
> (You)
> (You)
>Obvious samefag is obvious

pic & filename related

Yeah thanks Marty, or do you prefer Martin?

reference links

English motherfucker!

Calvin

IOTA is the one this year guys

checked

JSE is a decent started option for anyone not yet into cryptos.
Easy to mine being the main stand out. Can even do it from a cellphone. But also they give free coins on joining with a referral.

Will it take off? Who the fuck knows? No one knows anything about the future of any cryptos.
For instance this time next week Bitcoin could be $5k, $25k, or maybe just stay hovering around the $15k mark.

Imo everyone should have a diversified portfolio. For instance ten coins is a good round figure, four stallwart main players; BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC. Three mid range with prospects for real growth; XPR, XMR, NEO. And on top of that 3 cheapies or not yet trading that could make massive gains. TRX, SIA, JSE.
Trying not to shill but because there's been so many cunts doing that for this coin in the last couple weeks, BUT if anyone actually wants in on JSE here's my referral link. You'll get your account up and running immediately, with a deposit.

jsecoin (dot)
com/o/?a=26121

no that was the name on the bait link. I just didn't include his last name. people should be more careful when they offer these links up
Though BTTF is my favorite movie, his name was only a coincidence not a reference.

>Anonymous 12/26/17(Tue)13:41:10 No.754931961▶
>
> (You)
> (You)

Say what now?

Men, I think we have been double bamboozled

You can't even fucking read what you wrote?

pic relevant

I don't think you can read at all

Yeah, I'm mining now. Seems really easy. at least i'm on the game now. Maybe it goes up.

Ever tried ether spinning?

ethcombo.com
/?i=208286

also would be nice if someone click the link and help me out

just another shitcoin, don't even bother

tragic lies

>Maybe it goes up
That's the hope of all of us who are in it. It seems solid enough and has potential. I just hate how it's so heavily shilled on Sup Forums.

It's definitely worth getting into I'm, just as another coin to add to your portfolio. Or as a starter for newbies.

> It seems solid enough and has potential. I just hate how it's so heavily shilled on Sup Forums.

> It's definitely worth getting into I'm, just as another coin to add to your portfolio. Or as a starter for newbies.

Name one problem it solves, one thing it does better than any existing coin.

It has zero potential. And newbies shouldn't start by mining shitcoins

you will get nice "wins" in the first few thousand spins, but the closer you get to withdraw amount, less and less you win, to the point of spinning ten thousand of times with winning next to nothing, and finally with 0.145 of hypothetical eth, winning nothing anymore. stop wasting your and anons time.

That wasn't my intention. I was genuinely interested in real opinions, as everything i google seems to be scripted.

If I had bitcoin for every shitcoin in existence I'd have a small fortune of 1 million dollars

You know that's only like 50-100, right? That's not a lot. You're a fucking idiot.

Just fucking put $10 in it and shut up

You're both fucking idiots.

1 million/10k per coin = ??

retards

fuck you, JSE is the designated shitting coin.

If you can't afford to GAMBLE $10, then you probably live in the poorest country on earth

yup usa

Just mad jse is confirmed a bitcoin huh Sup Forumsro.

>In my opinion, if you are not mining it, it shouldnt matter

>much more stable and financially viable ways of investing are out there, that have been proven again and again to work

>also, you could just work forwards a promotions/a better job

>tl:dr, go to /biz/ with your meager & etty bullshit

I'm in on jse because why TF not? Got nothing to lose, might even win.

this
its mining and I get few JSE. So why not.
If its going to 10$ each, I will have a few dollars for nothing. If its a hoax, I lost nothing. So who cares

It looks like free money so far. I just wonder if there's going to be a catch when I try to withdraw any

pastebin com / 72JmQ5AT

followed this guide and made decent money from day trading from faucet change

>What does Sup Forums think about this new crypto currency

That you're a braindead fucktard spammer.

It's a wait and see.
Usually when new coins start trading they experience a bump. So your investment may double, triple or even better overnight.
Some maintain that growth. Some tread water, some sink. The thing is no one can predict. Been many heralded counts that have sunk, also lots of shit coins that have done well Doge for instance.

Is just part of the fun of trading cryptos.

I'm just trying to get a feel on a new product. You are a fucking TROLL

Thanks, I'm new to this and figured this was the case, but wanted to get feedback from you guys that have been at it awhile.

I'd put $10 on something which has a working product and practical real world use.

Funfair, for Q2 2018

makes no sense to invest in this literal shitcoin.

designatedshittingstreet.info

yup, there it is. the referral link.
the whole point OP made this shitty thread.
so people will click his shitty referral link.
>it's really easy guise ;)

so maybe 10 coins is a good place to be? I don't want to leave my device on 24/7 so I'm thinking when I hit 10 coins, i would just mine part time, when I'm on line.

Do you know if there is a way to speed up this mining? Settings on my computer etc..

That's not my link! I posted no links here. That was not the purpose of this discussion!

You can go straight to the website and do it without giving that user any credit. That's what I did.

Yes, it's a scam. If you want to get started on crypto, for free, even, this isn't: pastebin com / Z89tGwTh